geeez I wonder why germans are so mad about brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/ltu/
youtube.com/watch?v=tRreFm_mUqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

better rename it to import

what the hell, wtf is China doing here

>Lithuania
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

What's wrong with this?
No seriously, what's wrong with it?

well some anons on dvach had theories that China would annex Russia, but this is highly unlikely cause Russia has tons of nukes and their army is pretty good, while chinks has long history of fails in any wars

Of course it hurts us I just don't get why brits act so smug about it when leaving the single market hurts them much more.

>and their army is pretty good
nah

Russian army is complete shit. They only thing that keeps them dangerous is nukes. Their economy is too weak for a strong army. China could annex them in weeks if nukes weren't a thing.

I think the biggest threat is Chinese population, their capital and the fact that Russia has a shitty policy to their Far-East lands.

>long history of fails in any wars
France used to have a long history of wins in any wars, that didn't mean a thing when BlitzKrieg happened.
Same will go with the chinese zerg rush.

Bbut Ukraine, Crimean peninsula... annexation,,, everybody in CIS afraid of Russia and its army...

>the biggest threat is Chinese population
This might be a good point. Chink already promote interacial marriages with Russian females

:(

they will use little red men

I don't see any Polish flags.
This means that Lithuania is better than Poland

We are mad about it?
Haven't seen anyone mad. Of course people don't like it because it could be the beginning of the end of the EU, but mad?
Overall there will be trade agreements anyways. UK is economically totally fucked without the EU and some EU countries also have a lot of economic ties with them.

I don't get it, it seems like we buy so much shit from you guys and it's still Russia?

This has to be outdated, especially considering the sanctions, right?

Serious question: if, I said if, UK were to be deeply hurt economically after brexit, can the UK government apply the EU membership again in a few years?

this
Not everyone here is an EU lobbyist.

Could be

>be norway
>get SWEDE'D

la france best ally

>be sweden
>have just enough cucks to vote yourself into the EU
>get MERKELE'D

On average an eu country has 6% of it's exports to the UK.
UK has about 40% of it's exports go to EU.
The situation with imports is worse.
I don't see why any EU country would be upset even Germany where the export number is 10%.
Brexit will be a gangrape.

>Implying China is not a paper tiger.

Are you retarded? Russia is way too big to be annexed. Unless you mean only Siberia, even that won't be easy. Other Asian countries won't stand still and watch while China is annexing territories, knowing they could be next. China will face boycotts and sanctions. Also Siberia is white majority, they have to deal with hostile population as well.

chinks haven't had a civil war in a while, those kept them in check

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/ltu/
data from 2015

No, Russia has no army and all the nukes aren't operational anymore. Even Poland could easily defeat us.

But did you get your army of 500k soldiers smashed by 20-80k (can't remember) steppe ricenigger, only to retreat and get resmashed, signalling the end of your dynasty's rule over China as the Mongols take over?

And I'm not talking about the ones led by Genghis Khan.

China pulled some Caligula level shit over her lifetime.

Sure, anyone can apply. The question is how the EU woud react to that and if the British populace would even want that or if, after the breakup of the UK, the successor countries are even seen as stable enough to join.

Nice

>after the breakup

Stop right there Johan. AFAIK, Haggistan was always the rowdiest one in the union, and I highly doubt the others will give a shit if they leave.

With that being said, the succesors will definitely be stable. England has around 60-70 million people and brings almost all money in, and I doubt Wales will separate.

NI will probably go back to Ireland, but who knows.

The UK disintegrating is highly unlikely.

The Irish conflict might very well break out again due to the border issue and the Welsh are beginning to realize that the huge subsidies they got in the past actually came from the EU.

>AFAIK, Haggistan was always the rowdiest one in the union, and I highly doubt the others will give a shit if they leave.
You never heard of the "Troubles"?
Scotland might yell a lot now, but NI was in literal civil war not that long ago.
The only reason NI is less likely to leave is because of the large english population blocking it, which they can't in Scotland.

Barring huge changes though, neither of them will leave.

Eternal Anglo is scheming again

well geeeeeeeeeee i didn't know that
so germany will get their """""empire""""" cucked by anglos again, why even try anymore germs?

>he only reason NI is less likely to leave is because of the large english population blocking it,

Not anymore

Technically they could, but I wouldn't see why they'd want to. On top of that the EU would be in full butthurt mode and almost certainly give zero opt-outs. Britain would have to return under all regular conditions, including Schengen and adapting the euro.

They are only a small part of our total exports lol and it's not like 100% of that small part suddenly gets lost

greek """"""education""""" at work again

They are mad because they always get all the shit and pay for everything

I don't even care. I got a rise in salary last month and am happy.

Too big.

The main thing is natural resources. See the list of countries for armament. Russia is superior to all of Europe. Russia had many wars and its army is equipped. In Russia, great patriotism and nationalism, and Westerners are cowards, refugees.

youtube.com/watch?v=tRreFm_mUqg

I already got some popcorn

>Armenia
>Turkey

Cucks

Germany uses the EU has it's own racketeering scheme.
That is because Netherlands have low taxes that have attracted EU companies to move their headquarters in. TAKING HUGE ADVANTAGE OF THE PIGS

They'll get out, get in again and do all that before we ever do.

That is Georgia!
Are you a burger?

I really like this image, but I think China surpassed Nippon last year.

Spain and Portugal love each other

Is Portugal the dominant male of the relationship?

Estonia greatest ally

The smaller partner can't be dominant
Portuguese nurses come to work in Spain because they don't have that specific job in Portugal
They are mentally strong and not typical weak indecisive women, wich is awesome