What are some racist things people from your country do/say but don't mean to be actually racist? like...

what are some racist things people from your country do/say but don't mean to be actually racist? like, racism out of ignorance I'd say is a good description.
there's a lot of this stuff in Argentina, so I was wondering about the rest of the world

>there's nearly no political correctness in general
>blackface isn't wrong
>"negro" (literally black) means "lowlife"
>we call all east asians "chinese"
>the word "French" is literally interchangeable with "faggot"
>we call all spaniards galicians and all italians "tanos" (from naples)
>we call all arabs "turks" (yeah my turkish friends, I know, I'm sorry, it isn't my fault)
>we call english """people""" pirates
>we sometimes call blond people "Polack" or "Russian"
>"there's no black people here", we say this all the time and it offends black Argentines, all 5 of them
>people think the rest of latin america is a shithole because they're brown and didn't get enough european immigrants

pic unrelated, it's Michael Bublé's wife

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luisana_Lopilato
youtu.be/q2q3GOsHAks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is she a Polack or Russian?

>French is interchangeable with faggot

truly, Argentina is our greatest ally

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luisana_Lopilato

She's good for Childbearing. She's able to produce healthy offsprings.

she's of italian descent, but by "blond people" I meant a lot whiter than her, she's normal.

only americans think those things are racist

please stop gobbling up gringo cock

hacer el argentino (to do the argentine) is an expression that means to do dumb things such as going outside scream and going up a tree

If you dont close the door people will ask if you have negro at home

you can't be racists because you argentinos aren't white

there's jokes/expressions about spaniards here as well, but that'd be either actual racism or just banter, depending on the context.

can confirm

>She's able to produce healthy offsprings.
Well, this certainly wasn't the case.

Oh why? I can scan from a distance that she has a hip/waist ratio of 0.7

>>the word "French" is literally interchangeable with "faggot"
We used to say Turk instead of idiot, but it's mostly phased out, at least where I live.

>Old people and even some boomers call black people niggers because it used to be normal.
>Every EEuropean is considered a criminal, it doesn't even matter where he is from.
>People consider chinese immigrants as cockroaches
>If you are a girl slightly attractive from Brazil some people will trat you like a whore.
>Every muslim is an arab and is considered sub-human.
These are only the first things I thought of, italians are very racist and politically correctness is not a thing unless you live in liberal places.

their son is like 3 years old and has cancer, I think he recovered though and yesterday was announced he'd be ok or something like that.

Oh I'm sorry tho hear that.

this
we're also very racists towards gypsies

I forgot we use expressions like "you smoke/swear like a turk".

...you can't be racist against subhumans.

"you smell like a moroccan" also

hate the niggers and the jews but the blacks most of all

I've never met someone who actually likes sandniggers or africans

It's either flat out dislike or """neutral""" because they're too pussy to say they dislike them

>blackface isn't wrong
it also isn't racist if you're not a yank

which country is the most racist against asian?
vote for Australia

>they're brown and didn't get enough european
t. Latino """"racism""""
t. mixing blood like pariah dog

what did he mean by this?

if you have this attitude, why do you allow blacks and gypsies to perform crimes literally right next to policemen, and let them go unpunished?

>paki shop
>jap's eye (hole in your penis)
>coon tunes

>if you have this attitude, why do you allow blacks and gypsies to perform crimes literally right next to policemen, and let them go unpunished?
We are ruled by lefties and we have a lot of lefty laws that are not harsh enough expecially against gypsies, but this doesn't mean people allow niggers and gypsies to do what they want, a lot of times they get justice on their own if the law doesn't help.
youtu.be/q2q3GOsHAks in this video a gypsy was captured while stealing in a market.

blackface isn't wrong at all in Europe, since it was never used as a depiction of dumb African stereotypes. That's why people don't get why all the tumblrites are freaking out about the Zwarte Piet in the Benelux countries.

Also most of what you wrote isn't remotely racist, it's just a generalization. In Portugal they tend to call people with red hair or aquiline noses "Galicians".

i see
just asking, because i've more then once seen a situation where some nigger tries to sell fake tickets or is overly intrusive towards tourists, all this while policemen stand literally next to them and don't do anything