>look russian
>act russian
>what is it
>ukraine

what a fake nation

>her left leg

What the fuck

yo why are her legs so fucked up?

>When you don't know if you're a Pole or Russian, so you pick the worst traits from both and create your own country.

Is Bulgaria a nice place to visit? Where should I go if i do come?

Krokodil

>>look russian
>>act russian
Ukrainians share a Ruthenian heritage

>underwear

wtf?

>eating sushi with chopsticks
fucking subhumans

Why? It's the way Japanese do.

Wherever you can find hit grills. Basically everywhere.

i went to bulgaria and they harvested my organs

They have it all

You can eat sushi with your chopsticks. The problem here is that he stabbed the sushi roll with a single stick and he's eating it off of a road side prostitute who got beat up and dragged across the ground by her pimp a few days ago. Every thing about this photo is trashy. I love the internet.

Krokodil. And shes dead btw

you took the wrong plane

She's dead now and all she will be remembered for is from a photo where she is being used as a junky plate.
It's sad.

She deserves it for being dumb enough to shoot up Krokodil

What is the story behind her and why is she known?

I don't know if she's really considered "known" but this photo pops up here from time to time always gives me the feelies.
She was someones daughter, some mother or father was probably praying for her to have a bright future when she was born.
Then it somehow got to Krokodil.
She must have agreed to be a sushi plate for some easy money.
Now she's dead and this "viral" ( not sure what to call it) photo is her embaressing death captured.
God, I hope my children won't be so fucking stupid.

Me second from the right

Wait, did she die while being a sushi plate or people just know of her through this photo?

No, you misunderstood me. sSe is just known for being a plate. But this photo shows her rotting away from drugs and selling herself, she probably didn't live for long.
What I meant was that this photo captures her in a very embaressing situation, a point of no return, rotting away