Do you still believe in a God?

Do you still believe in a God?

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_341_en.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, quantum mechanics has already proven this.

we still do because you made us

Of course not
Richard Dawkins is the best philosopher in history desu

But that's wrong you fucking retard

>still

I've been a fedora pretty much all my life

link to article?

ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_341_en.pdf

Are you seriously suggesting quantum mechanics isn't pointing to the existence of God?

gracias

>2017
>not beliveing in Planet Earth

Of course. There is nothing in the entire corpus of post-Newtonian physics that supports a Christian understanding of the universe.

>I don't understand this, BEWARE THE GLORY OF GOD

yes

No, it's shite for retards

I believe that god made this world when he was taking a dump

No I'm not retarded I think

no lol

I'm guessing you're trolling but Dawkins is a terrible philosopher desu.

He's not a philosopher he's just a pop biologist who communicated the work of actual scientists to the public

a god?
there are billion gods

Yeah, which is why he gets fucking destroyed whenever he's in a debate with someone who isn't a retarded evolution denying fundie.

Nah

No offence but I really don't get how people can put their faith in a God. It's always just seemed silly and weird to me

Go fuck yourself, edgelord.

actually god-believers are a minority so you're the edgelord

Nah after the past like five years of reaction against secularism from Sup Forums Christians are the contrarian edge lords again

I can feel a breeze from all the fedora tipping ITT

how is that edgy? to me atheism is normal, i barely know any religious people

No.

>mfw polytheism gave way to monotheism which gave way to atheism

I don't. Don't ask me why. I guess I'm just special that way. It seems illogical that a god exists but at the same time I feel lost without god and Jesus. I guess I'm just an average lost person who craves a meaning with life

which gave away to islam

Reminder that the only people on Sup Forums who claim to be religious are LARPing teenagers

I get the impression it's only Sup Forumsacks that pretend to be religious, maybe /his/ too, though that's more for memes about Rome

To be fair it would be a step up for the ape-people of south america. As would whatever those brazilians in King Kong had.

el somaliANO

This. Americans are just being retarded.

>still

I believe in simulation hypothesis so yes.

???
>two religion categories and absence of belief
>heh ill say a specific religion for some autistic reason

I believe that if there is a God, he isn't a magical genie that grants your every wish like Christianity or other Abrahamic religions claim. He would act like an overseer that doesn't interfere very often.

Yeah. Don't get to go to church much tho

The god of the gaps is seriously one of the most fucking stupid arguments out there.

No. Stopped around 14. Went through an edgy phase but now I don't really think about it at all. Live and let live is guess. Just don't preach your shit to me.

In developed countries atheism is just kind of the default.

I remember a time here when anons here would mock the stray vocal Christfag for being an edgelord, not the other way around. Weird.

Jesus' watchin you