IQ

Whats your average IQ according to this map?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
es.xhamster.com/movies/428038/entficklungshilfe_in_clitoria.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit map

>following the IQ model in 2017

This map triggers whiteys because they're all about hard genetic determinism until someone reminds them that East Asians and Jews outperform them in psychometric tests of fluid intelligence.

How does this chink know

t. falseflagging chinknadian

Chairman Mao did nothing wrong ok praise Dengism. White servants soon

I'm 130 IQ and I'm brown as fuck.
fight me IRL.

but asians are sneaky and average asian is a subhuman

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

>hehe blacks are so dumb and it's definitely 100% due to the concrete heredity of this number we invented
>M-MUH CHINKS ONLY BEAT US ON ALL THE EXAMS BECAUSE THEY CHEAT AND ALSO BECAUSE OF CULTURAL FACTORS AND THEY HAVE NO CREATIVITY THEYRE JUST SOULLESS CALCULATORS

The eternally BTFO whitu piggu

>makes material and social argument for the inferiority of whites
>makes biological argument for the inferiority of blacks

Never change, Sup Forums

Im 90 according to the map

es.xhamster.com/movies/428038/entficklungshilfe_in_clitoria.html

why did you made this german?

I am a Greek

He is a turk

I am a Greek

I am groot

>North Korea
>105
wut

>test.mensa.no
take the test result and subtract it by 30 points, that'll be your approximate IQ.

The heredity of IQ is an established fact though, proven with twin studies. And the Chinese are notorious for not maybe being the most trustworthy when it comes to anything, so non-supervised tests shouldn't be trusted. Anywhere.

Most race realists don't actually deny that East Asians have the highest IQ, even if it was wrong, because it makes the opposition confused and goes against the illusion that ''white supremacist'' want ethnic homelands for themselves only because their ethnicity is superior in every way.

I am 120 here but not that brown though.

>lower IQ than the brits

And that's when i'm supposed to REEE, right ?

IQ is a meme, only americans are obsessed with it for some reason

>IQ is a meme

Hungarian mensa test gave me 137 points 4 years ago. I suck at every scientific field. :3

95 is the average here, though.

China doesn't cheat it's Push scores other euro states and some Anglo ones sis though.

Do a reap one in person.

I don't give that much crap about it. I'm a tractor driver btw.