Eastern European thiefs

>Last year 300 boat engines were stolen in Sweden mainly by Eastern European gangs.
Estimated value 300 million SEK

>Eastern Europeans are also highly overrepresented in house burglaries and car thefts
thanks Schengen....

slavs gonna slav

Pic related is the only solution to this problem

hahahahhahahahaha
hahahahhahahahah
hahahahahahhahaha
Sweden leaving the EU is as likely as Sri Lanka turning Atheist, how could someone even come up with the idea that Swedes would want to leave the EU? LOL

>900 AD
>Scandicucks go around and steal shit from other countries
>Also steal land and mass immigrate
>2000 AD
>reverse happens, other countries invade, other countries move in and steal shit

1000 years sure do change people.

>news about break ins, robberies, house invasions
>balkans and baltics

>pickpocketing, copper wire stealing,
>gypsies from romania

>rape
>somalis, iraqis, syrians

every time

Why is the steering wheel on the wrong side? It doesn't look like the UK to me.

Is it true that Poland has highest car theft rate in Europe?

>the UK leaving the EU is as likely as Sri Lanka turning Atheist, how could someone even come up with the idea that Brits would want to leave the EU? LOL*
FTFY :^)

>wrong side
Plenty of countries have it as standard. It could be an import or something. It's not hard for a car to travel through various countries in it's life time.

That is the correct side

If you can't watch out for your property properly because you are too busy playing with dildos and listening to manchild gayers like Sabaton, you absolutely deserve your girls taken by somalis and your boats taken by slavs (to bring in more somalis to take your moms).

Swecucks.

Hello there.

Return the stairs at once.

It's a meme video from Vladivostok. Majority of cars there are from japan

Why can't svengols handle the bantz?

Are there many japanese tourists and ferrys connecting Vladivostok with Japan?

Probably not many. I know there are a lot of businessmen because of the holy corrupted triangle (north korea, russia, china)

>So Pawel you """argument""" here is that because my country stole some shit from you in a war hundreds of years ago it's now okay to not only give Easten Europe EU welfare every month but I should also accept that you steal from our citizens.

The UK made the right move

I love being in a political union with people like you. I truly am blessed :^)

B-but look at those sand people! They're the real problem!

We NOORTHERN brother gotta stick together, right?

>heh ironic nationalism xd
The lithuanian girl at my work is living with an albanian, she is blonde and very hot

I fail to feel any compassion towards a country that terrorized mine for centuries :^)

more a f r i c a n s

>I fail to feel any compassion towards a country that terrorized mine for centuries
fine so lets split up then. This is my point, the EU is not working, we have nothing in common so we should definately not be in a political union together, you agree right?

only thing in your life is that birth certificate and literally no one cares about your retarded opinion

Post her pic

Who you are to decide that? Though I don't mind, maybe our politicians will start doing their jobs instead of redistributing gibmedats from EU.

I have her fb but I am not posting it, I do give her lifts and sniff the passenger seat afterwards though. I make sure its nice and clean for her, she always smells really nice even after her shift
I drive past all the nigerian agency workers and only pick her up kek

>The lithuanian girl at my work is living with an albanian, she is blonde and very hot

How is that relevant?

>and sniff the passenger seat afterwards
A true gent

>a leaf
Because she is getting fucked by a shitskin, there are millions of lithuanians here its like their entire country has moved here. The rest probably fuck albanians as well

This tbqh

Don't respond to Canadians

>only thing in your life is that birth certificate
what are you even trying to say here?

>Who you are to decide that?
I'm not, I'm asking you if you agree with me. You clearly have a historical problem with Sweden and I don't like giving you guys our tax money and then having your contrymen come here and steal so I'm asking if you agree that this EU things isn't working out since we clearly aren't suited to be in a political union together?

>Though I don't mind, maybe our politicians will start doing their jobs instead of redistributing gibmedats from EU.
no they won't they are more corrupt now than before with the unlimited amount of money floating around in the EU and the closer ties they have with other corrupt EU leaders now

>I do give her lifts and sniff the passenger seat afterwards though
Is this you?

Fine again I agree so why are we in a political union together? Let's end this retarded project ang go back to sovereign nation states

>One person from a [country] is doing something

WTF I HATE [COUNTRY] NOW!!!

Fucking shit she should be executed
Post her fb she should be killed

Rape her. Or better him.