Redpill me on Slavic people

Redpill me on Slavic people.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
instagram.com/apollinaria_zas/
youtu.be/YAubC3xoZt4
youtube.com/watch?v=aOOICBN334E
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russians are mistaken as Slavs, but in reality have nothing to do with Slavs.

Everything bad and wrong, every bad stereotype about Slavs comes from Russia and their Communist shithole.

Thank you, bye.

they are shitty people

We are a mistake 2bh.

Most stereotypes come from Russia because they are the most relevant and powerful bunch of Slavs

You no different, just much more irrelevant

they're the most powerful race in the world

>Most stereotypes come from Russia because they are the most relevant and powerful bunch of Slavs
No, it's because they're a mixed shithole 200 years behind niggers.

I thought Albanians would smoke a lot more desu

Poles are so butthurt that it's not even funny anymore

What's butthurt about the truth?

Why end your first post with "bye" if you intend to keep lurking the thread?

So I get someone like you to point it out.

Slavic peoples*

It's a diverse language group composed of different nations.

The truth is that you aren't much different from Russians and you're just projecting your hatred

Picture of a slav

Your words don't matter, sharter.

Quick rundown on Slavs

>Rothschilds bow to Slavs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control their slavic shitholes with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Slavgrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Slavic babies
>most Slavs said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two Slavs who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Slavbots inside you right now
>The Slavs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to Slavic bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They can learn broken English in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Slavs. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Slav
>The slavs are about 7 millenia old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Slavic people

>slavic people
>posts Czech Keltic mutts and a Jew
Nice.

pale brazilians

>Redpill me on Slavic people.
Slavs are a clear message from god that he hates us and wishes us to suffer.

Slavic person, high chance of hungarian or other asian admixture, very soft skin

CUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute

instagram.com/apollinaria_zas/

Young Slavs in process of education

>90% of what you see daily is t*rkish excrement instead of your own people

Glorifies yan and yin= slav yan yin

dumb cuck

Wew Poland, just wow.

4 slavs, degenerate cunts

Slavic nationalists

>ad hominem

Just embrace it. There's literally nothing wrong with it.

this is a balkan slavic bulgarian man

Mighty Czech slavic patriot

Szláv girl

Alpha Slavic male

This is finn.

Honestly, I have much fun reading your "lol, they're butthurt, so they must be butthurt about the truth I have spoken" shitposting.

We're Czechs in denial.

Are Balts slavs?

>Russia is younger than Poland.(inb4 muh kievan rus. not really a Russia in the first place)
>Russian language is younger than Polish one, Russian has also samoyedic, Finnic and mongol loands, which Polish doesn't.
>Russian language sounds peasant-ish to Poles.
>Poles have the biggest number of R1a among all Slavs, meaning other Slavs were just Polish colonists on foreign lands.
>Poland was focused on: religious tolerance, freedom, democracy and creating advanced state beyond its time. Russia was: an opressive shithole, people were starving, serfs from Russia were runing away to Poland so much that Russians rulers were threatening Poland with war if this didn't stop.
>Russians have no real identity. It's a mix of Russian Empire and Soviet Jewunion.
I can go on.

Hope that helps.

Slavs call this "guerilla"

>>Poles have the biggest number of R1a among all Slavs, meaning other Slavs were just Polish colonists on foreign lands.

Roughly the same amount as Russians

You look like Hungarians.

I love you

We used to think they aren't slav.

This is guerilla: youtu.be/YAubC3xoZt4

but that's wrong you fucking retard

I'm requesting joke about Golden Horde, immediatly.

>russian federation
Russia has more than 130 ethnic groups Wojciech
Find the ethnic Slavic Russians data and post that.

delet

But, you still live on the Earth.

they are so white i want to shove them all in my butthole.
i wish greece was more slavic

greeks are white

>Russia has more than 130 ethnic groups
There are 130 ethnic groups. but number of members these groups is very different. For example there isare 100 million russians and onlu four kereks.

Get to the /rus/+/bel/+/ukr/. You can search a cute russian trap or gay there. there is a lot of them, it's like a anime girl for other national threads.

I don't know about other slavs, but Russians:
>majority of Russians are of Finnic origin (especially in Northwestern Russia) but have switched to a slavic language at some point in history, probably due to trade
>the rest of Russians are some type of hybrid between the original Finnics, and the populations that have come from West, East and South for a long time
Some day the Russians will wake up, join the Fatherland, and abandon their sla*vic language.

always thought they are all very manly there tbqhwy

ok now you see how SLAVS look listen to this patriotic Slovak song, funnily and very ironically enough 3/4 singers are gypsies/half

youtube.com/watch?v=aOOICBN334E

But the Slavic language is better.

that girl in the mid is horny af

t. maxim bogdanovich. US Citizen since 1997

Get your Indo-European stuff out of here thanks. This is a Finno-Ugric board.

I like you too.

why would she be horny around slaves

No need. Just nuke us already and end this farce of an existence.

wypierdalaj amerykański zwierzaku

Tak, wypierdalaj. There is a difference between making fun of butthurt and making fun of dignity.

chill out, slaves. it's just bants

drink bleach, amerinigger mutt

Nie przeciągaj struny.

odjebi svinjo

>Slavs were the Jew's attempt at creating an obedient white slave race
>Slavs commit various crimes
>Slavs and Jews live near each other
>Slavs defile Christianity
>Slavs hate whites
>Slavs were bred to be the Jew's white nigger

slavs are normal people like you and I , they just happen to live in post communist societies. absolutely nothing strange about them

Kill yourself amerishit.

I wish my stupid ancestors didn't "defile" christianity in 1683 so the west Euope would burn under Islamic hand.

how many millions of dollars do you give to Israel every year?

Not sure if trolling or... anyway, is right there.

Truth hurts.

You are the submissive slave race of whites. You are what Jews want western Europeans to be, and that will happen when the inferior race blends to us.

Thankfully we can still be saved.

(you)

>You are what Jews want western Europeans to be

Jews want western yuros to oppose globalism and hate jews?

Oh really.

>Slavs defile Christianity
lol

Slavs are pretty cool people. Have some Polish and Russian friends. Would like to visit Eastern Europe someday.

The only reason Germany and Austria existed to chimp out in 1914 and 1939 is because we pushed back Ottomans from Austria.

The only reason Mongols didn't raid West Europe is because Poland, Hungary and Templar knights stood at the gates of Europe and pushed them back.

Genetically, East Germans were always Polish, many Prussian generals had Polish surnames, even famous Erich von Manstein, which had name von Lewinski, german as fuck.

Stop being an obnoxious fucking burger sharter muttnigger and read more.

kitépem a torkod a kurva geci anyádat

Do other Slavs see Czechs as Slavs or as Germans? Because Czechs seem to be more tied with Germanic peoples than Slavs

jeusu, since when is Sup Forums this shit?
better go back to my general

self hating, gloomy and individualistic

Do they speak a germanic language?
No? They're Sla

But they're genetically Germanic which is evident by the fact they're successful and good looking

They have Slavic epigenome.

What's the point of your existence anyway? Having fun till you die? You can have fun in many ways, and bullying others is the lowest form of it, because everyone and everything can be laughed at. You've never been at the other side of the hate machine, right? Verily, verily I tell you: this hurts and no psychological pierdololo can kill the pain.

is that way, if you miss it.

>But they're genetically Germanic
No they aren't.

>this hurts and no psychological pierdololo can kill the pain

Axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax

>this hurts and no psychological pierdololo can kill the pain.

All I care about is the truth, nothing more

And sometimes the truth hurts, but even if so I will stand for it and die for it

but they're quite depigmented

>R1a is the Irano-Sarmatian gene

>not having I2a1 the real Slav gene

The history of Poland is very boring. Russia has a very rich history, almost all the wars won. Colonization of the vast land. Alaska was Russian too, but it was sold, as the Poles sold themselves to Westerners. Poland was filled with Jews. Poland is not a remarkable country. Russia has always inspired fear. Some will not even be able to find Poland on the map. Russia has many achievements (science, sport, military sphere and so on). And what is Poland famous for? (Nothing special).Eastern Slavs glorified the Slavic race, and many people think that the Poles are not Slavs at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

>wrote this
>lost from the same people he wrote about
lmao

>And what is Poland famous for?
Vodka. Oh wait most people think that vodka is Russian.

Russia have already been a part of Finland and we don't want you anymore. Also there's a mix between different nationalities in a Russian man, it depends on a place, mostly Slavic. Also Slavs came either from Pamirs or space