/slav/

tfw English wiki knows more about Interslavic language than any slavic wiki.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=mk&tl=en&u=http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/anketa-duri-837-otsto-od-mladite-sakaat-da-se-iselat-od-makedonija
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's Interslavic?

Why are you using the filipino flag as pic rel

Why the yellow?

>tčk někto kromě tebe spominaje tu medžuslovjanski

Don't you have access to the wiki?

because Russians are mongols

Wish I had the time to learn it.

YOU HAVE WHITE PRIVILEGE
YOU OPPRESS PoC BY EXISTING
PREPARATIONS NOW WHITE BOI

Zapravdų to ne trěba mnogo vrěmę. Jedin večer na gramatikų, i ty už možeš pisati s rěčnikom.

Vypěrdalaj, grěgoŕ.

What's the fucking point, though? Slavs have always been at each other's throats so a lingua franca between them would be pointless.

Maybe I should learn Finnish instead then? Would you like that more?

Finnish won't be very useful to you, either. So no, wouldn't recommend it.

What would be useful for me then?

>gregor
XD

Some world language like French that'll unlock international job markets for you.

>gžegož směje sę nad popravnym izgovorom

>French
>job market

You get the point. How many youth there want to move and stay abroad? Do they see a future in Balkans?

>High 83.7 percent of young people in Macedonia want to move out of the country. Two-thirds of them, or 52.4 percent, would be moved into one of zapodnoevropskite countries, nearly 12 percent in the US and Canada, and in some of the Scandinavian countries would be moved 10.3 percent.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=mk&tl=en&u=http://www.mkd.mk/makedonija/anketa-duri-837-otsto-od-mladite-sakaat-da-se-iselat-od-makedonija

That's unfortunate. How many of them intend to stay abroad? Do you plan on doing the same?

I was born and grew up(finished highschool) in Bosnia

>How many of them intend to stay abroad?
All of them?
>Do you plan on doing the same?
Yes, hopefully.

I'm learning russian with duolingo, am I wasting my time?

jk. gipsys and albanians are the real porblem

Why do you learn it?
There was a guide about learning it, but I don't have it

I think i understand very well that when finding yourself living permanently in any foreign country you should always try your best to be functioning member of that society

Why Slovenia, of all places? Funnily enough I've never met Yugoslav diaspora (they all went to Scandinavia, I presume) but I do have a very close Serbian friend, whom I intend to meet one day.
Best of luck to you, then. Education is free here, so I intend to finish uni in Finland. I still want to go work abroad, though, at least for a few years.

>Best of luck to you, then. Education is free here, so I intend to finish uni in Finland.
Thanks and you too.
>I still want to go work abroad, though, at least for a few years.
Have some place in mind, if you don't mind me asking?

well there are many reasons, probably none of them is good enough for other people but here it goes:

>I want to keep training my brain by learning things
>I want to add a third language
>I want to get to the biggest sources of information (apart from english of course)
>russian is VERY pleasing to my ear
>russian is close enough from spanish so learning it is easier than let's say chinese
>russian is far enough from spanish so it's a real different language unlike romance ones

Well, good luck then
We have a student from Colombia here (he posts in rus-bel-ukr sometimes) and I think that he could help you, but he only posts during euro daytime (it's night here now)

Anywhere but Europe, that's for certain. My primary interest are Asian countries like Singapore, but I don't have anything more specific in mind yet.

>I think that he could help you
yup, but i'd preffer to spek with native speakers
and btw it's 20:06 here (and it's dark already)

Almost had a hunch your area of interest would lie there.