/Stateless/ thread

This is a thread of discussion for all the anons from stateless nations. Scots, basques, welsh, catalans, kurds, berbers, native americans, africans, australian aboriginals and other european and asian peoples, you're all welcomed.

We might start with a friendly presentation, from where are we from, our language, and how we live our own culture oppresed by another one's else.

I'll start: I live in a village of Valencia, my language is valencian, which is a dialect of the occitan-catalan language group from the romance languages, I use it daily with all kind of people but all media and official things are in spanish and this is a big gap for young people to integrate, as well as a kind of massive immigration from spanish regions is taking place especially in our country biggest cities.

>Scots
>Welsh

Ahh because the English have a state

>valencian is a dialect of catalan
fuck off

I'm an ethnic Kekistani.

Shy include the Scots and Welsh but not the English?

>Catalan
Nah fuck off

>he believes in ethnic-cultural imaginary nations

Nazism no, thanks.

Linguistics is not as easy. Both valencian and catalan descend from a common branch of the occitan-romanic branch of vulgar latin, and have developed in a similar way for centuries due to being both under spanish occupation, as well as the occitan part has been frenchified and developed diferently. Anyway, occitan-catalan is still a 2-headed very clear linguistic group

Please, peoples who have a state and are part of an oppressing one aren't welcomed in here. Go out.
The english have their own state. The UK is a de facto pan-english state with supremacy over the other ethnicities.

>spanish occupation
in any case castilian, cause Valencia is Spain too

>The UK is a de facto pan-english state with supremacy over the other ethnicities.

Idiot the British state is specifically anti English nationalism while having English fund the other nations. Fuck the UK

We'll never be a country :^(

South Brazil reporting in.

>speaking the same language
>call himself a different nation

We have strong reasons to want that...

Tell me, why is not Canada part of British empire, or USA?
You guys speak me same language...

>all media and official things are in spanish
Completely false.

>seceding just because you are part of an arbitrary category
woow, so great.What a great reason
First, the British wanted to get rid of their empire.
Second, we're a monarchy unlike the U.S.A.

/Galiza/ here

I have 27 TV channels in home. Not a single one is in valencian. If I go to buy a newspaper, not a single one is in valencian. If I put the radio to listen a song, not a single one is in valencian.

This is called cultural genocide, like it or not.

>What a great reason
We receive only 10~% of our federal taxes back to our states. Mean while, there are over populated states that receive 300% of the taxes that they pay.

>British wanted to get rid of their empire.
I understand why.
Just kidding. Canadians are cool in RL.

>we're a monarchy
In 2017? (Call me dumb, but i did not know that)

White person in America here, shit sucks senpai

UNION WITH THE NORTH WHEN.

DEATH TO LISBON WHEN.

Before complain, look at the date...

RTVE has a channel in valencian, and anyone can start a newspaper in valencian, people just aren't interested.

Therefore you only want an economic independence
>In 2017?
yeah
She's our Head of State, we have her face on our $20 Note.You've never wondered why we call Justin Trudeau "prime minister" and not "president"?

canada still has elizabeth on their bills joao

That's not true, you liar bastard.

Yugoslav here I have no country :(

Soon my germanic brother
Soon ;_;

>we have her face on our $20 Note
Lol, we have the face of our people in a 20 note.

>You've never wondered why we call Justin Trudeau "prime minister" and not "president"?
I truly believe his title was weedman.

>canada still has elizabeth on their bills joao
I was thinking that was some part of "history".

Germany consists of different nations who pretend to be German to a varying degree.

How does it feels to have his head of state living in another country?

At less you share the same history and culture.

ahh yes, clearly politicians should have a word in whats a dialect and whats a language. who needs reasonable linguistic experts?

> you share the same history and culture
The point is that different regions have their own histories and cultures as well, but those are progressively ignored. Most Germans are probably not even interested in sustaining the shared German culture and prefer "being open towards foreign influences".

>but those are progressively ignored
Like who? (honest question)...

>Most Germans are probably not even interested in sustaining the shared German culture and prefer "being open towards foreign influences".
This is sad.But is one generation. People are born and die, their mentality changes from time to time...
Also, open borders is a meme. Will not take long until is became a bad joke.

hello, Valencian brother

hope you guys recover your own TV channel and someday a nice linguistic immersion education system like ours.

greetings from Catalonia

> Will not take long until is became a bad joke.
Speak English, monkey.
> Like who?
Do you mean "by whom?"

Sorry. Third world here...

>How does it feels to have his head of state living in another country?
I assume you were replying to me.
Pretty much nothing, becase she has no power and it's just a title

In case you meant "Who ignores German history and culture?":
Most people. History classes in school mostly protray Germans as evil and focus on German war crimes etc which fuels hatred towards the country among young people. Many politicians and journalists do this as well.

Yeah, i was replying to you. I just realize my crappy reply.

Canada did not think about pick a different branch of monarchs?

>war crimes
It's a crime, only if you lose the war. Trust me, we murder 60% of Paraguay, and rape the rest.

How long last the class history about muhh holocaust? (time spend teaching this subject)

history in Spain teaches that the "nazis" were bad
only american simpletons think about the nazis when they think about germany, just like they think about nukes when they think of japan

But Americans also wonder why Germans reference the Nazi era so much. Weird.

are CHI stateless?
i want to return to the fatherland and retake gibraltar

>Canada did not think about pick a different branch of monarchs?
I don't understand.
But we don't to get rid of our monarchy because loyalism it's a part of our culture and history
>whats Méjico

>I don't understand.
The British royal family did not have a Canadian branch?

Yo soy un galés viviendo en españa que habla los dos idiomas, y yo no creo que Reino Unido sea ni de lejos lo mismo que Inglaterra.

Gáles y Escocia tienen la libertad de salir de la union cuando quieran, y la verdad es que no hay apoyos para la idependencia por que no somos una gente optimida.