Africa

Is black Africa irredeemably fucked, now and forever?

Are there any African countries which are kind of ok, with modest prosperity, rule of law, not too much corruption etc or are they all shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=cPI7VNsN2K0
youtube.com/watch?v=8xfiQXRp-6A
youtube.com/watch?v=WlylLQDvlqM
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18067574
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blacks have great potential, a black around whites becomes serene, intelligent, and wise. But for some reason, they turn shit while surrounded by other blacks. I think that if they accepted and adopted the west way of living and thinking they'd be better than us.

>Are there any African countries which are kind of ok, with modest prosperity, rule of law, not too much corruption etc or are they all shit?
I think Mauritius and namibia are ok

My roommate has an uncle that lives in Mauritius and he says its super nice there

but it's not really a traditional african country

about your question, I do think that Africa will not be as fucked in the future. We can see the effects of public health initiatives in Africa now, with childhood mortality dropping, and I think in time Africa can be industrialized

but corruption is hard to battle without overt influence in African politics

What about Botswana?

yes

Namibia is OK since Finnish names are pretty popular there

Why is this? Asians and Africans that come to America have higher average incomes than whites

We need to eradicate nigger culture

no

This. Exactly this

>We need to eradicate nigger culture
impossible

lmao no do you even live near those people

>Why is this? Asians and Africans that come to America have higher average incomes than whites

We get the best of them.

tier list here:
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Namibia, Botswana, Mauritius, and the western part of South Africa are the closest to being developed.

and yet they still commit half the crimes in london

Post Conglese Sapeurs.

No, it's the West Indian and Muzzie trash who do this. The immigrants from Africa are usually hard-working and law-abiding and well-liked.

no it isnt
In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[25] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[26] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]

I'm distinguishing between blacks who came from the slave societies of the West Indies from the 1950s onwards and the more recent immigrants from African countries, who are generally better.

same thing

namibia are pretty safe
senegal is not too fucked
some places in nigeria are ok because of oil
zuid afrika is good i think

No it's not. You think an illiterate Haitian farmer is the same as a Kenyan engineer?

yes it is, in the end all it will bring is more crime and death

I'm pissed the first president of Senegal didn't want Mauritania because he was so worried about getting linked by your nation.

Senegal could have been very powerful and the Bidan would have fled to West Sahara

No, the Africans are not culturally fucked with a huge inferiority complex and violent, lawless attitude inculcated into them from childhood.

this is true, we know when it comes to 2nd/3rd/4th gen blacks it only gets worse and worse.

same with mexicans, same with pakis.

is that why africa is a great place

>I think that if they accepted and adopted the west way of living and thinking they'd be better than us.

are you out of your mind? with what IQ? Name a modern african invention.

>Are there any African countries which are kind of ok
There are 54 countries
Mauritius, Seychelles, Cape Verde. Tunisia, Botswana, Morocco and Djibouti and maybe South Africa are good/goodish/adequate.

That leaves 46 shitholes.

Bear in mind my bar for good means not breeding like rats and not having a dictator that watches his people starve whilst he's the fattest man in the country.

This is "good" in Africa.
>Why didn't I mention Namibia

The place is going backwards desu.
It used to beautiful but it's getting worse.

Africa wouldn't be fucked if they weren't breeding like rats.
There are already inescapable challenges ahead for Africa (and the world) and quadrupling your population doesn't exactly help with that.

Give them condoms, not food.
Kenya and Algeria look most likely to join the "good" category atm.

t. autist

Mauritius but its populated by Indians.

Ahh yes blacks never do nuffin in UK

youtube.com/watch?v=cPI7VNsN2K0
youtube.com/watch?v=8xfiQXRp-6A
>In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."[31]

>zuid afrika
>good
(Some) of the white enclaves are, and a few areas of Johannesburg are as well, but otherwise it's a complete shithole with a very high crime rate.

was he trolling?

Rich off of diamonds

Blacks have the highest crime rate in the uk

I never said blacks dindu nuffin, you flid. I said Africans were not as bad as our West Indian slave-descendents.

>Mauritius, Seychelles, Cape Verde
All of those are majority mixed race, just like Sao Tomé and Principe. I wouldn't count them as "black Africa".

>Djibouti
>good/goodish/adequate
u fucking wot m8

>No, it's the West Indian and Muzzie trash who do this
>I said Africans were not as bad
You didn't mention blacks at all, you're probably a mulatto yourself
Either that or you're English living in a paki hotspot
youtube.com/watch?v=WlylLQDvlqM

they don't breed a lot and they're politically stable.

What more could you want?

>they don't breed a lot
maybe compared to the others they don't, but their fertility rate is still way too high

>What more could you want?
not being an impoverished shithole with extremely high crime rates

>Djibouti 2.35 children born/woman (2016 est.)
How is 2.35 too high?

I was looking at the 2012 data (3.46 children per woman)

2.35 is quite decent

Here you go m8

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html

2017 figures will be out in about 3 months

>Blacks have great potential, a black around whites becomes serene, intelligent, and wise

I've noticed this too, but why? And what would a black around Asians be like?

a hell of a lot better than a black around blacks.

I hope China fixes Africa.

in japan they join the yakuza or are bouncers
in china they get their dick cut off after raping someone

Blacks have potential

banter, pure banter

wtfucc is dis ? genes correlated with intelligence ?

Yes. Allele frequencies of IQ genes. You can google the rs number or the gene name at the bottom

>Mauritius
It still has slavery (don't worry they officially banned it). I'm not sure that's a good thing.

My bad it's just trafficked children for sex. Still fucking horrible though.

I think that guy is from Botswana. I read an article on their huge heavy metal scene and I think that's where the picture is from.

Botswana's stats look pretty decent to me

Isn't Rwanda doing surprisingly well these days? Read that they were really turning things around and were becoming somewhat of a trade hub for their region

>nigs and sandnigs beating out numerous white ethnic groups in inherent genealogical intelligence metrics.

I knew they would beat out hispanics and that Asians would btfo everyone but I'm genuinely surprised. This answers why when raised outside of their shit cultures these ethnicities can thrive.

Those are south asians lol. Also you shouldn't expect Muslims to beat anyone when it comes to intwlligence because they have long histories of inbreeding.

Post sauce for this: I'd like to know what research supports the identification of these alleles as correlating with g, and also whether it has been replicated

Why are people so obsessed with that inbreeding misfact

>This answers why when raised outside of their shit cultures these ethnicities can thrive.

Asides from your frothing rage just to tell you you know the real reason is because they have ACCESS to quality modern education and resources compared to back in Africa where nations struggle to fund education because of it's big costs and weak tax base.

It's not some new discovery but ti's shit anyone who knows anything about education would know of.

because it's highly dysgenic

Also there are factors such as nutrition and infectious disease which are thought to affect IQ expression

You post has ton of holes in it an a lot of inaccuracies too.

Because that fact came from one study off a rural as fuck population in Pakistan where the dumbass forgot to read the conclusion or the details behind it.

Also that pic is shit because it makes people assume that every surcingle marriage is a first cousin marriage which people commonly associate with cousin marriages or that it's consecutive.

To fix africa, we must stop the Bantu.

That too but it's just weird seeing autists scream about a culture they know jackshit about on the 2nd biggest continent on the Earth or that they have a "solution" which is based off some hilarious complete ignorance of the place at hand.

It's like if there's some guy who thinks that DRC should be a guaranteed first world nation. Like nigga DRC is 2.345 million km^2. That's bigger then Romania, France, Spain, Sweden and Ukraine and it only has 185,437,858 and DRC only has 80 million and that is an estimate (It's probably much lower then that).

I like Ethopia and Nigeria though I think they should be balkanizing

Bantu is a as nonsensical as using Slav in anything but linguistics.

ITT: black ''''''intellectuals'''''' circlejerking

>The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations
What did he mean by this?

I thought you guys hated communists.

Not now Jamal.

Any sane person does.

It's all so tiresome

Mauritius not Mauritania

what does DNAJC13 have to do with intelligence

could you post where you got this from

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18067574

>different stats for asian snd "chinese and other"
Wot

Isn't there an african country that has white people living in it and it's very good in parts? Not SA, another.

Namibia

I think Ethiopia is doing pretty good. They should bring back their monarchy though, its a good source of unity, I think Ethiopia's major problems are separatists and a lack of national unity. Eritrea needs to also be returned to them, baka.

Yeah, thanks.

Botswana has a solid government and economy, they never had civil wars or coups.

There are actual cases of British Nigerians scoring above whites and almost on par with Indians/Chinese.

>inb4 dumbtugal

sadly like 25% of their pop has AIDS

Excessive exposure to hot weather isn't good for humans.