Why are Latinos manlets?

Almost every Latinos I meet are ~160 cm

As your pic clearly shows, what they lack in height, they make up for in girth.

So they adapted to America

Latinos aren't necessarily manlets. Mestizos and Amerindians are manlets. That's because most Amerindians lived with very protein deficient diets for thousand of years. They didn't develop animal farming, because there were no animals that could be domesticated and used for food(with the exception of the llamas and alpacas, but they were bred only in the central Andes). Because protein is very important for muscle tissue growth, this meant that they had to stay small in size. That would give them the advantage of being able to survive with less proteins in their diet.

The average height here in Brazil is 185cm, so please don't bundle us with Latinos.

because they don't anything else than tacos.
but why are asians so short?

don't eat*

fuck me ahaha

Don't lie

why did you put on a proxy, spaniard? don't think i can't recognise you

most tall people in my school was mestizo and black, whites where most of the times shorter

>le current ano
>darwinism

what about your mulatto niggers? are they manlets too? SERIOUS Question.

Asians are literally same height as most people (Middle Eastern, Indian, African )

Just North Europeans are supertall mutants

Yeah but you're also all niggers

TFW 6'4" (193cm) /fit/ light skinned latino

yo daughter becky will marry into nigger genome. Don't kid ya self steve.

It was an Amerindian adaptation.

>tfw 177 mestizo from Guerrero

>tfw im considered tall

You are just European Americans who ancestors happens to live in Latin America for a while

On my moms side sure, but my dad is dark AF lots of indio blood. He's not a manlet despite that he's 5'10" in his 50s

>tfw 181cm castizo
feels good

>tfw 187 cm

>latino means brown native latinamerican, if you don't look like the stereotype you aren't one
Kek, you sound like a redneck with proxy.

Are you sure he's not a Moorish rape baby?

I'm from the blue ridge mountains

Jap manlets are genetically short. LatAm will grow taller once they become more developed

well, native americans are basically just brown japs, so you tell me

delet this reeeeee

Ano?
Te cogo por el ano?

Horale cocho!

Shut up. Meme answers only.

>all the american flags
baka desu