first listen, it's pretty great

Other urls found in this thread:

www92.zippyshare.com/v/ePTlcVro/file.html
twitter.com/romilhemnani/status/873026724887281664
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its aiight

Saturation?
More like Maturation, amirite u guise?

Where can I listen? I really liked the singles.

it's on Spotify right now, not sure where else

heres a zip in 320
www92.zippyshare.com/v/ePTlcVro/file.html
if you're going to listen to it at least tell us what you think of it

the only bad songs on this album are swim and the fact that theres 3 skits

I wasn't even bothered by the skits because of how short they were, they really just sounded like outros for the previous song

Wtf I can't listen to it on spotify

How does it compare to the singles?

It's not showing up for me

I think injury reserve are still better at making songs and don't overuse autotune, if you ignore BANK, TRIP and SWIM its actually quite good, producers are clearly talented and have different styles. This board and Sup Forums won't like CASH tho lmao. MILK is quite nice for some reason. Still think HEAT and GOLD are the best for me. probs like a 7.5 or 8/10.

fuck dude I loved swim

>had a dream last night that she loved me back
>shit happened how it happened so the past is perfect

These guys give me the same feeling Injury Reserve gave me when their last album dropped. Whoever the black dude with stache is has such a nasty flow

Ameer Van and yeah all his verses on this are dope as hell

nice trips

oh my bad, somehow it was released in the UK before US, should be up now

Lmao the one time it comes out in Canada/UK first and im on vacation in NY, of course

second listen, there's so many different styles played out but the whole album is still coherent, even with 17 tracks - a lot of the songs sound like HUMBLE., Days Before Rodeo, 808s, and also some Yeezus, production sounds a bit amateurish and unpolished but I think it works well with how just how much youth the whole album oozes. MILK, TRIP, FACE and BUMP all bang hard

aotysf

user uploaded a 320 here, have fun in nyc!!

Merlyn's verse on MILK >>> good shit

Ameer kills all these other dudes on almost every track

It's great. Fuck Fantano though.

>a lot of the songs sound like HUMBLE., Days Before Rodeo, 808s, and also some Yeezus
........what?

incredible 2bh

very very good

not a mixture, just many songs sound similar, also it's weird to mention a single track as an influence but there's a couple of songs which clearly draw inspiration HUMBLE., as simple as it is

Liked it a lot, GOLD is probably the best song imo

BANK is good as fuck

This was very underwhelming desu. So bad compared to the singles

Am I missing some layer of irony or are the lyrics to MILK cringey as shit? Besides that, albums alright. The more experimental tracks are the highlights.

every merlyn verse >>> good shit
merlyn is their best member

Holy fuck, first listen. literally read this as he said the lyrics.

R u Nostradamus user?

It's really darn good.

It's a heckin good album user, I was way more impressed than I thought I would be. Top 5 aoty for me right now, after a few listens.

Definitely keeping an eye out for these guys, found em through melonhead liked every single they released under Brockhampton so far.
Thanks user.

tfw merlyn used to date my sister
tfw merlyn stayed in my house

i actually really like how they use autotune/vocal effects in this

i also like how generally earnest, wholesome and inclusive it is while also being, you know, also actually being great all the way through

production is great
the autotune is really hit or miss
ameer and matt can easily go solo

>i also like how generally earnest, wholesome and inclusive
this. this whole album's pretty refreshing

yeah I had the same feeling
also
>I just gave my nigga head
Rap has come a long way that people can start a verse with a line like this and not get immediately shunned

this is so fucking TIGHT dude

more

These guys are gonna blow the fuck up. They've got that same youthful energy that early Odd Future had.

this, so much this

>tfw i didn't catch the odd future wave before it became a meme and now i finally get my chance

I actually agree, I noticed that when heat dropped. Not Humble specifically I guess, but that exact style of hip hop repeats pretty frequently throughout the project. Some of the singing/autotuned segments fall a lil flat but for the most part I dig it. The highs on this album are very high. Also, "Heath Ledger with the dreads, I just gave my nigga head" is a fucking hilarious line.

These guys are Odd Future if they weren't hacks with garbage production and shock value

he looks like the lovechild of x and danny brown

aotysf

oh man, i really liked all american trash but didn't listen to any of the singles in the run up to this. 1 song in and this is fucking great so far

I wish I didnt listen to the singles
they are so fucking good

if push their image enough they will, they're already more talented than OF, arguably the only good artists that came out of OF were tyler, earl, and frank, while kevin, dom, ameer, merlyn, and matt are already crazy good, especially ameer with his buttery smooth flow

I'd argue that Syd's eventually lived up to her potential, but also maybe that Tyler was never very good so maybe it's a wash. But yeah, BH have 5-6 vocalists and at least a couple of producers who are just fantastic

Syd is alright but has a few wonky mixes here and then, I know moo loves to hate on tyler but he's pretty talented, cherry bomb was complete garbage though, looking up lyricists on genius I completely forgot about Joba, that dude's voice is incredible

So excited to listen to this, the singles released were phenomenal. Really expecting great thing from these guys

twitter.com/romilhemnani/status/873026724887281664

Reminder they're geniuses and would make AOTY with a few months

>3 1/2 weeks
>a few months

but it really is aoty though

they actually have a second album this summer, crazy work ethic

A lot of good songs but there's like a 3 or 4 song stretch in the middle of the album that seems weak. Also some of the vocal effects don't seem to work. Only listened once though

Joba's Zach-De-La-Rocha bit on Heat is a real highlight of the album as well, so different from every other appearance of his

overrated
hip hop boy band
they just make generic bangers
but they aight

thanks dude

Nice to see OF doing well

>tfw think this album's really fun, fresh, and full of talent
>tfw at the same time i don't want them to blow up and become associated with shitty insufferable kids and normies like OF

i'm conflicted

hip hop boy band is an accurate description but that doesn't make me not love them

ain't The Roots the best example of a hip-hop boy band

heard a few of the singles

really don't see the hype

Heath Ledger with some dreads
I just gave my nigga head
Standing on my two legs
Fuck what that nigga done said
Bruh, I don't fuck with no white boys
Less the nigga Shawn Mendes

What did he mean by this

The last few songs on this are all beautiful

im sorry user :(