Daily reminder that if there wasn't a single muslim living in Sweden, nobody would have died today

Daily reminder that if there wasn't a single muslim living in Sweden, nobody would have died today.

It would just be another happy day in the Nordic Model utopia.

Woah, really makes you think, eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

minnessidor.fonus.se/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow I can't even....

Wtff.... How did you type that out without passing out from islamophobic shock...

I'm feeling light-headed....

Daily reminder that if there wasn't a single truck in Sweden, nobody would have died today.

You dago fucks can stop pretending you don't point them in ur direction to get rid of them now

what is spain's problem then

minnessidor.fonus.se/
BTFO

The vehicle used to bring murder is irrelevant, who is driving it is what really matters.

Daily reminder that if there wasn't a single terrorist living in Sweden, nobody would have died today.

Terrorism in the name of Islam.

Daily reminder that if there wasn't a single muslim terrorist living in Sweden, nobody would have died today.

Exactly!

And if there wasn't a single muslim in Sweden, there wouldn't be a single muslim terrorist in Sweden or any future muslim terrorist through ideological radicalization among the "moderate" ones of today.

But then these muslims would be in syria etc, where they starve and get bombed and 1000s of them die daily. by brining them to europe the whole world gets safer.

because otherwise 1000s of humans die now only 3 humans(swedes) died.

unless you are a racist who think swedes are worth more then other humans/ the rest of us are happy this happened because 3 people may have died, hundreds didnt

But it would have been the same if we removed all terrorists, yet you rejected that.
You demanded we be specific. So I am.

If you don't allow muslims in your country you will not have islamic terrorism.

We didn't allow communists into Sweden but they blew up a car anyway.

LMAO when I recognized that most of that could be true for catholics
Poland such a beautiful cuntry

The twin towers were taken down by people who were technically not in the country yet (passed border control) and it is the deadliest attack to date. Deadlier than all Islamic terrorism in Europe from the last 5 years combined.
Really made me think.

If there wasn't any christians in Norge, Breivik wouldn't kill anyone

>Nordic model
>Utopia

It's unsustainable halfcommunism

The weak and poor get supported by the rich and strong

If Islam didn't exist, Islamic terrorism wouldn't exist either.

>It's unsustainable halfcommunism
How has it functioned for decades then?

Indeed.
I wouldn't personally stop at Islam.
The greatest war wouldn't have happened if nationalism and communism didn't exist.
Now that would save many lives.
Next is Christianity, Pagans and the human species.

Just remove the humans and the problem is solved

t. economics genius

>manolo se emociona con los memes

retard

If Spain didn't exist, Mexicans would be still walking around in loincloths, doing human sacrifices and practising cannibalism.

This is unrealistic.