Why do Latin cultures have dinner at midnight? Don't ANY of them have work in the morning?

Why do Latin cultures have dinner at midnight? Don't ANY of them have work in the morning?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2005/mar/9/20050309-112252-5103r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>latin americans having food

Why do americans boil their shoes after showering with them on?

>being THIS butthurt
Dont answer a question with a question.

To be big and strong

Traditional food times are 9am 3 to 4 pm and 10 to 11pm
At least for people I know

>only eight hours between dinner and breakfast
>minus the time to clean up after dinner and socialize

So you only sleep six hours a night? Fucked up, ese

>at midnight
we have dinner between 21-23:00 mostly, that's not dinner, and yeah, most people work in the morning, that doesn't mean we have old women's times to sleep.

that's not midnight*

It's because It's too hot in their countries. I'm not even kidding, my sister worked in south Spain for nearly two years : nobody at work before 9-10 in the morning; then a long "break" (usually 1 or 2 to 4 or 5 in the afternoon).
But they work very late in the evening, 11 or even midnight.
It's just another way of life, not the same schedules, but finally they work as much as us.

maybe in important festive days like ano nuevo, but normally they are are chugging some beer and stabing each other over ablunt at that hour.

I know a Spaniard.

His breakfast is six beers. He sleeps in his work van during the day.

My Anglo and Germanic friends, no matter how lazy you think you are, you can't compete with latins.

Spics and meds are lowlife humans
they know no discipline

>muh ordnung

t.Ahmed

go prep the bull f a g g o t

breakfast

6 to 8 AM

lunch 12-1pm

snack 5 pm

dinner 9-10 pm

Hot climate

>His breakfast is six beers.

sounds like an alcoholic

We developed a culture of night life before air coinditioning or sunscreen were a thing.

The famous "siesta" (which is a meme nowadays) became a thing so you slept during the most extreme temperature hours during midday just so you can have energy late in the afternoon-night and keep working then. It was suicidal working in a farm in southern Spain with the sun slashing you at its peak. People don't realize that southern Spain has more sun radiation than countries like Iraq or Syria. Northern Euros will never understand this and will always take it the wrong way and accuse us of being lazy.

a changing of sides, perhaps?

You mean you don't take six beers as a breakfast? How un-Spaniard of you!

This

Too hot to eat during sunlight hours

I remember one summer in Malaga, where we were walking on the streets during peak hours and the soles of our flip-flops started melting due to how hot the asphalt was.

I get into work at 10 am. Maybe that's what they do.

>Unitedshartistans only get eight hours for each ten

Every

No. Where did that come from? In my entire lifetime, dinner was always the time the husband arrives home from work and the family would gather up around the table. Usually that is from 19:00 to 23:00. At least where I live.

>Traditional food times are 9am

LAZY as fuck, 6:30 is ok, 7:30 is ok, but 9????

We sleep siesta

I think OP mean actual Latins (Mediterraneans), you dirty Sudacas.

but user, WE

>says "latin" for latino
fuck your bastardizing of words

same here
people do it in the atlantic coast zones that are colder aswell
south and south-east is pretty much as hot as it gets

The only things all Germans have in common is autism and hatred of fun

absolutely mild

Just admit that your people are lazy

i have dinner at like 9pm, lunch at 2pm and breakfast at 11am

.Why do Americans have gay sex at midnight? Don't ANY of them have work in the morning?

I want to move to a cold country, where the days are short and the nights are long. Where should I go?

t. anglo-tan master race

The people in the OP are clearly from Argentina.

8am
14pm
19pm

>and breakfast at 11am

Fucking savage

This is rational, still 8 is fine i guess

I havent had breakfast since elementary school

we like to eat all day long

what do you eat for breakfast?
me: nothing. just coffee

90% of our labor force is shit so none will notice if they are a little more shit than usual
Also none will say nothing if you are extra shit because the one who will report it is also shit.

an arepa or bread along with eggs, jam, crackers and chocolate milk or liquid yogurt

I don't know everyone else, but I just can't eat immediately after waking up it feels uncomfortable as shit

Breakfast: 6-8h
Lunch: 12-14h
Dinner: 18-21h

Anything else is wrong

Same, sometimes I just take ritalin with a water instead of coffee.

usually a glass of water.

mate

Eggs, fruit, sliced cheese, arepa and chocolate on an average day.

Over here people eat at 8pm. I lived in Argentina for some time a couple of years ago and restaurants there start letting people in like at 10 pm. It's a bit insane especially in summer

10am
13pm
21pm

Canada

kek

> he doesn't eat at least 5 meals a day
Breakfast 7:30 am
Snack 1 9:00 am
Lunch 12:00 m
Snack 2: 3:00 pm
Dinner: 6:00 pm

That's just me tho. Most people here have dinner around 7:00-8:00 pm and go to bed at fucking 10:30 11:00 pm

What time do you go to bed lad?

Somewhere between 12:00 to 1:00 am. I can stay from 6:00pm till 7:30 am the next day without eating or feeling hungry

>he has set times for meals
>he doesn't just eat when hungry and nap when tired

> he doesn't eat when hungry
I'm hungry all the time. If I did that I'd be a fucking fatass

wait a sec... are u telling me that... south-americans don't have "tea time"?

what the fug!!!

bullshit, it's hotter in like 1/4 of the world and others don't do it. It's not heat, it's just a different culture.

I need to move to Spain. I've never been able to go to bed before 4 am in my life.

>tea time
La hora de la merienda

no breakfat
10-11am croissant and milk
2pm lunch
5/6p snack
9pm dinner
midnight - glass of milk

related

Although our cities supposedly never sleep and our suburbs are abuzz 24/7, Americans are not the biggest night owls on the planet.

That dubious honor belongs to the Portuguese. Three-quarters of them don’t settle down until after midnight, at least according to a new 28-country survey by AC Nielsen, the marketing arm of TV ratings giant Nielsen Media Research.

washingtontimes.com/news/2005/mar/9/20050309-112252-5103r/