ITT:

ITT:
>LatAm thanks Spen for bringing civilization to our lands.
>Spen apologizes for killing of the civilizations in Mexcio and Perú.

Yes, no better way to do that than by asking they do so in English.

Fuck you Spain for not finishing the job and racemix like rabbits

Viva Mexico, fuck Spain

Fuck off
It was great banter, we even got laid at the end

>we

>Not RPing as your cunt's entire population, present and past
Weak.

fuck ethpana, fuck perros castellanos. I spit on madrid, castilla shall burn. Viva Aragon, fuck 5pa1n!

Spain is full of beta males

What civilizations in Mexico and Peru? isnt a writting system a requisite to be called a civilization? because what divides prehistory with history is the surge of written language so its stands to reason injuns were in prehistoric levels so they were not civilized by even the most liberal definitions.

Is everyone in Argentina this stupid or just you?

>isnt a writting system a requisite to be called a civilization?
yes
Mayas and Aztecs had it
Incas no
north americans win

Didn't the Incas have a form of writing ?

I swear it was some sort of system based on knots along a length of rope. It sounds cool as fuck.

Nice argument chicano
Mayans had it and they were already dead when the Spanish came so...
That's revisionist bullshit.

>Didn't the Incas have a form of writing ? I swear it was some sort of system based on knots along a length of rope.
AFAIK they were only used as contability notation. numbers

Ahhh Okay, thanks for that friendo

not all america was argentina

>”These people had no letters nor script, neither knew to write nor read. They communicated with images and paintings and all their history and books were recorded in figures and images, with which they knew about their ancestors and had memory of what they did and what they left recorded for more than a thousand years before the Spanish arrived to this land.”

>”Most of these books and recordings were burnt as other idolatries”, but many of them are still hidden. ”After we came to this land to preach our fate we gathered many young men in our homes and taught them to write, read and sing. As they did well we ensured to teach them grammar and a school in Santiago de Tlatelolco was built for this purpose. This school received the most able young men from all the neighboring towns. ”

>”The Spanish and clergymen who knew about this laughed and mocked, being sure that no one could teach grammar to people so unskillful, but working with them for two or three years they came to understand every art and subject of grammar and speak Latin, both written and spoken and even to write heroic verses. ”

>”As the secular and ecclesiastic clergymen saw this they became frightened of such thing being possible: I was the one who worked with them for the first four years and taught them about Latin and its knowledge. ”
>”As they saw that this project would continue and that they were improving, and they had ability for more, the clerics started to disapprove the school and object about the risks of idolatry this implied. ”
- Florentine Codex by Friar Bernardino de Sahagun, Tenth Book, Inform of the author

forgot to mention that the College of Tlatelolco closed 5 years after Sahagun's death

Its a question, not an argument. Are you the only dumbass or are there more in your country?

>These people had no letters nor script, neither knew to write nor read.
So I'm right? thanks for having my back my short swarthy brother

I'm a certified mensa level breh, the vast majority of my country and any country has inferior intelligence.

That happened ages ago. Perú doesn't hold a grudge against nobody.

>They communicated with images and paintings and all their history and books were recorded in figures and images, with which they knew about their ancestors and had memory of what they did and what they left recorded for more than a thousand years before the Spanish arrived to this land.”

will argentines ever be able to read properly

>breh
How fucking cucked can a country be? No one in the US knows or cares about Argentina, yet American culture seems to make its way there.

Is "Argentinian Culture" even a thing if its just American culture in a disgusting accent?

>I claim that precolumbians didnt have a writting system
>You try to refute me by quoting a historical figure that claims that precolumbians had no writting system
>I somehow have a reading comprehension problem because you interpreted that drawings = written language.
According to you neandertals had a writting system because of cave paintings I guess
>American culture
uh?

s-sorry, you should have done it too, you still had time, the Americans did it past the 1800's..

CHI

>uh?
All weebs, cannot prove me wrong

People care more about Mexico than Spain, enjoy your life knowing youll always be second

Americans voted a reality tv star just to get rid of stupid mestizos like you, let that sink in.

>>I somehow have a reading comprehension problem because you interpreted that drawings = written language.
>According to you neandertals had a writting system because of cave paintings I guess
No you have autism for interpreting drawings as cave paitings instead of logographs. No wonder you guys achieved nothing.

What are you talking about Argentina is the most acomplished iberoamerican country.
You have like 5 times the population and only one STEM nobel against our 3 out of 5, we have more nobels in STEM that you have nobels at all.

You're welcome.

T. Spen

Spen brought civilization, culture, letters, government, tolerance, new technologies, end to barbarism, and saved the people from their exploiters.

kek

Wats funnie

Fuck Spain
Fuck Spanish
Fuck Catholicism

Native American civilization extended far down as Nicaragua not just mexico and peru
They're just ignored because they were almost wiped out after 3 years of fighting unlike mexican tenochtitlan which lasted a couple weeks, fought the Spanish and cuck mexican tribes and the few remaining natives went quiet
Chile had the mapuches which never lost

A conquistador would look more like this.

it makes me feel cringe

Yes like me fellow conquistador.

"Reminder conquistador means to conquer their leaders that prevent us from liberating and enlightening the people."

Maya had writing, real writing. It's why mexico tries saying the Mayans were a mexican civilization just because they got some central american land in the 1800"s

"Real writing"
"Paint on wall dog, cat."

>LatAm thanks Spen for bringing civilization to our lands.
My ancestors did all the hard work, no need to.

No need to either.