Bulgarian Peasants take down French intelligence operatives

>Bulgarian Peasants take down French intelligence operatives

About a month ago on the night of October 15th, five French citizens found themselves just outside of Pleven, Bulgaria masquerading as “extreme sports enthusiasts.” In reality they were all agents of France’s Directorate-General for External Security or simply DGSE; the French version of the CIA.

They were on a training mission which some theorize revolved around a nearby nuclear power plant. Two of the agents infiltrated via Romania in the North by either a glider or parachute (both accounts are floating around). Their mission as we know it was to rendezvous with three other DGSE agents who flew into the country using fake passports via Sofia International Airport. That’s about as far as they got.

Enter the Tsonev brothers; Slavi and Vasko. The brothers stumbled upon the French intelligence operatives in the middle of the night. Thinking them for thieves out to steal their crops, the two brothers took off and returned with a third man, a retired police officer. The brothers, armed with two wooden boards, and the officer with a 1950s Makarov pistol, surprised the agents and surrounded their vehicle. In the end two French agents were shot (one in the foot and the other in the leg) and a third suffered a broken nose. The remaining two managed to escape on foot under the cover of darkness. The unharmed villagers confiscated computers, diving equipment, professional cameras, and even a parachute in the vehicle. After receiving medical treatment and a follow on interrogation by police, the three agents were immediately whisked away on a special flight back to Paris courtesy of the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry.

>“Team Leader: Well, Pierre and Jacques were shot in the leg by an old guy with a Makarov, and Francois took a two-by-four to the face. Michel and myself ran away into the woods. And all of our equipment was stolen by two farmers.”
>Pic relate the 2 brothers
>J U S T

Redpill me on the french army

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2012/11/02/french-spies-attacked-in-bulgaria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DGSE are the good guys, never forget that

I never understood why the flying fuck would we give back foreign operatives "training" in our territory without the knowledge or the support of our government. We should have trailed them as spies and lock them up, raising racket to high heaven on the sneaky french bastards.

A bunch of peasants had more integrity and bravado than the whole whore parliament and the government in general.

shut up goy

So USA spies on us, Germany spies on us, Israel spies on us, but we are not even allowed to spy on the fucking gypsies ? What is this bullshit

Based Tsonev brothers

you lost all your privileges to call anyone a gypsy, Faruk Benzema

WHY CANT WE HAVE FUN TOO

There is no redpill.

me on the left btw

The DGSE is not part of the army.

Me on the right

Perfidious Francia at it again.

top bantz

topkek, I've never heard about this story earlier

>no source

Nice try gypsies

euronews.com/2012/11/02/french-spies-attacked-in-bulgaria

is this a good source, sandnigger?

>euronews.com/2012/11/02/french-spies-attacked-in-bulgaria

Several respected "French websites" said two of the agents were shot in the leg and a third received a broken nose.

Neither country has confirmed claims that the group were spies

Nice made up story, turkogypsies

But there is no site quoting such story

>black people in charge of damage control

Nice fanfic

Where are the proofs

DAMAGE
A
M
A
G
E

Sure you can, but you have to be competent enough to handle two farmers and an old man.