/brit/

Friday night synthwave edition (FM Attack). Politics goes on .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBP7xH348cI
youtube.com/watch?v=6CXvBzY_grc
youtube.com/watch?v=fRXeO5JpFxM
youtube.com/watch?v=unN7QvSWSTo
youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

need to find eccies around here

*hums a tune*

need the janny to wipe this thread from the board you sad little worm
sat there waiting for 310 didnt you

drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=UBP7xH348cI

Alright tramps

Should I sniff the MD I've got now out of boredom or save it for a night out?

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

offered cigarettes quite frequently desu. always use the same response.
>would I like a cigarette?
>you mean to say would I like tar and rat poison in my lungs?
they usually back off after that

youtube.com/watch?v=6CXvBzY_grc
youtube.com/watch?v=fRXeO5JpFxM

>not wanting tar and rat poison in your lungs
font

>brits call mdma "mandy"

just call it molly like everyone else does you bent twats

interesting how god demands so much of the people in his autocractic theocracy but relays all his orders through human representatives. seems awfully convenient.

do it now

Goal gf fred

If you've never sang the "10 German bombers in the air" song all the way through to 0 German bombers with your mates then you're not British

is a yoke ecstasy or mdma? confused

The first time I was offered a cigarette was when I was 11 years old and living in Greenland, quite a lot of kids smoke there

When I get offered a cigarette? I just like to solicit the responses I learned in this cool photo!

>you will never be an RAF jet fighter pilot

get on it then la'

need to find eccos around here

youtube.com/watch?v=unN7QvSWSTo

if god gave a shit she would just teleport down unto earth and tell us whats what and to stop killing eachother and that

she's got minging feet mate

would neither bang nor get a footwank from

My flat is starting to smell exactly like the stench of my fathers flat that I lived in every weekend growing up. I hated it, made me think of what a sack of shit my dad is, that unmistakable aroma of bo and dirt and cum. I still hate it.

Christ my life has not turned out the way I hoped, or even realistically thought it would.

Ecstasy tablet you clueless bint

#
Ah yes
Fuck off with this utterly delusional propaganda rubbish
They were in Europe as conquerors and invaders, subjugating the European populations
Truly what we NEED right now
And ignoring the constant warfare and attempts at expansion by Muslim empires deeper into Europe
It was only european resistance that pushed them back.
Every lefty and wog seems to want to emulate the balkans

We are living in there here and now. European students were arrested and detained in Tunisia for posting pictures of themselves topless on top of a mountain there. Because the locals considered it 'sacred'

Islam and Muslims have literally ZERO tolerance for people who are not Muslims. You come here preaching that most Muslims are peaceful, and Islam was historically tolerant. Well they're not, and it isn't.

It is a broken and dangerous ideology that dictates not only spiritual beliefs, but also political, and strict, oppressive guidelines on how to run a state. That is where Islam differs from other religions, and that is why basically every Muslim country is entirely archaic in the punishments, legal systems, and general freedoms. The other way Islam differs from other religions, is that it was never reformed. Basically every other major religion had their bloodthirsty convert or kill phase over 500 years ago, and were all radically refomred either quickly afterwards, or gradually over time. Islam has never had this reform. It has been doing the same shit uninterrupted for too long

going to start using these

BEGONE

Scamper off you junkie.

disco biscuits

god either doesn't exist or is unimaginably cruel

could do this easily thanks to my extensive experience flying jets in battlefield 2

No way, put it away.

millienial woes is my favourite youtuber

With my hairline? Lmfao

Degenerate

who here /civilisedpowerhouse/
yanks need not respond

>no way, put it away

Having faith in God and not demanding an explanation is literally Page 1 of the Bible.

Can't deny it, they definitely thought ahead about what to make the Original Sin. It's very clever.

no no, its much more logical to spread your message through illiterate paedophilic desert war lords and sinister power-hungry virgins. that makes far more sense.

i think that he looks cool actually

cant be assed to get drunk anymore, hangovers arent worth it

Added to the 'dora collection

Cheers you simpleton fool

woah, looks like I've triggered the junkie. upset not everyone enjoys filling their lungs with tar and other harmful substances? Anytime I encounter one of you vile mongs irl I BTFO you very hard, often to the point of tears

>Added to the 'dora collection

>Cheers you simpleton fool

rate

Your sweet sweet loving won't u put it on me

AWAHHH

U give me love I give u everything that u need so give me love

AWAYHAWAAHHAYYY

how old are you la? they say it gets worse as you age

I'm 24 and have to drink 500ml+ of voddy to get a meaningful hangover

>aids is bad
>but condoms are worse
haha fucking religious people. so retarded.

>the huns are uncivilised

ha ha already knew that

shitloads indians on stackoverflow have guy fawkes profile pictures 100% unironically

hate them so much, glad trump removed computer programmer from the h1b list. they're butthurt as fuck

Literally didn't even start the discussion. Yank muslim came here posting. If it offends you, maybe you should fuck off Mehmet

Girl just called me good looking over kikebook lads how do I reply?

most times I get drunk I don't get hangovers

whisky is good for not being hungover, you can get pissed and as long as you remain adequately hydrated you will be fine the next day

Among the foreign leaders he met were Saddam Hussein, Fidel Castro, Nikita Khrushchev, and Mikhail Gorbachev.

you're a young up and coming black man

no reason why you can't easily get a hot white gf

I like my peaceful brain.

used to go around in patio's of people's house parties asking people why they ingested such vile chemicals into their lungs. I tried at least, but some cannot be saved by logic, reason, or kindness.

>Added to the 'dora collection

>Cheers you simpleton fool

Tell her to FONT ahha

That was the justification of the facebook lads m8, which was ridiculous and why I posted it; that's not what actually happened. The news article was basically she got pissed off because the guy drove into a gas station with a boat and was pumping gas, she interpreted it as him lording his wealth over her, and she then proceeded bust up his boat and attack him while calling him racial slurs when he tried to stop her, guy's wife came out, she had a go at her while calling her racial slurs and saying she was "sick of white fucks" and "sick of white people" among other things. The facebook brigade were the ones saying that it was because of white supremacy, because she was oppressed, etc etc etc. When you said you weren't sure if it was racist, was pretty sure you were trollin and then you got dickish and condescending so I responded in kind. If you insult people they get angry with you if they're petty fucks like me.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA

So you admit to being baited? Do you have anything to say in your defence?

all the muslims and girls at my uni love trump now

rich twats and politicians have met with all of them too
what did you mean by this

>Wanted to be an fighter pilot since I was a kid
>Diagnosed with epilepsy

Genuinely read that as Assad, ffs

really wish we could buy single ciggies in this country

i only want one

Why do the right wing hate snoop,dog so much

As a radical centrist with Maoist tendencies I just cannot fathom it

26 and same. i have to probably drink more than that to get one but i dont really find drinking worth it unless i do so will probs just stop

business idea: buy a straw dispenser and load it with a carton of cigarettes

no, do I look like a hippy?

tfw too thick to make it into any decent roles in the air force

Slags, probably no fun in bed

Unironically prefer my chubby weirdo gf tb h

28 here and used to drink like double that on a daily basis for years and be fine then one day just started feeling like death the next day so i quit drinking cause the hangover isn't worth it

Go to your local dingey paki shop and I. Bet they sell loose fags under the counter

Most do

Shan't ever get drunk in fear of some of the things I might admit to

IMAJEN MAI SHOCK

religion is the favourite toy of everyone afraid of death and will be for as long as they have that fear.

and thats fine. but dont you dare say i should play with your toys. or that my children should play with your toys. or that my country's laws should be shaped using those toys. keep that bronze age nonsense to yourself.

i do not trust you enough to ask i would just get a 20 deck desu

thick as in stupid or thick as in fat

>having an wholesome wank to the small pretty feet of a pretty girl is degenerate

>having your cock rub by said girls feet until you ejaculate a volcano of cum is degenerate

>licking and sucking said girls feet is degenerate

>George Soros runs the Western world because he's so rich

Ah yes, tell me more about how politicians are so requiring of money once they're in power that they will do what he says.

>AHM OFFISHULLY OFF T' TROOMP TRAIN

stupid
maths specifically, everything else is alri

Women don't initiate the interaction because there are too many risks involved. What if the guy she opens up is actually a cowardly and incredibly needy beta that won't let go? What if the guy perceives her move as desperate or slutty? The chances are actually quite high, whereas they are next to nonexistant when throwing out the bait. Depending on how obvious the bait is of course. Active pursuit is a strategic failure for women.
I think the same reasoning goes for initiating commitment. Even though so many men fail to grasp the dynamics properly, it should be up to the woman this time to push for it. She should convince the guy to be worthy of commitment. If a guy initiates it, he risks losing value by showing his limited options, not screening well enough, pushing commitment onto a girl who's not convinced etc. Active pursuit is a strategic failure for men.
I'm perfectly fine with the way the game works. It's set up perfectly for men who develop themselves. All the good stuff is literally out there for the taking. The only potential downside is that even though you can have your pick in terms of seduction, at the end of the day it's the woman who needs to pull the LTR trigger. Then again that's hardly a concern for many men.

even my local paki shop does it

Thick as in fat is spelled thicc actually

I've had qt white gf's in the past. Had friends qith benefits, casual sex, orbiters, etc. Posted one itt actually.

Always felt like I was sullying them.

I hate the loss of control over my mind that I get when I drink

Often I black out on a night out and find myself in a precarious situation

For example, went on a night out in a club, blacked out, got fucked out, regained consciousness at 6 on a park bench

he's already backtracked

that wouldnt work for i me as hangovers pretty much just make me reallly depressed, then i keep drinking to avoid it and it just ends up a bender fuck that shit

have you ever woken up in the middle of the night because you needed to do a massive poo? happened to me for the first time last night desu

>DONNULD TROOMP IS A COMPLEET IDDEYUT

South Africans and Russians tend to be nice online though?

Turks, Romanians, Greeks and Brazilians are by far the rudest cunts.