Why Sweden is so hated? Sweden hate treads are so offencive that I feel bad

Why Sweden is so hated? Sweden hate treads are so offencive that I feel bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Buses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam_Hussein's_Iraq
youtube.com/watch?v=v1vCZMV0if8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all swedes are gay and stupid

Because Israel hates Sweden

I think it backlash on the hype. That Sweden is so progressive and tolerant and blah blah blah. Meanwhile it has like 10M people living there.

USA gets way more hate and unlike Sweden we actually have real global responsibility etc.

USA gets more hate because we violently enforce our imperial hegemony

Bullshit. But yes, that is the excuse people use.

We hate you too, man.
Yes.

why ?

because

they hated us first. antisemites

Nah it's true actually pham

because WHY !!!???

didn't you read the news this morning

They collaborated with the Nazis

fpbp

Couldn't have said it any better.

They murdered one of our most popular diplomats and politicians, and made the murderers friend and ally president.
We strongly support Palestine.
Those are the two main reasons from our end. Don't know what their reasons are.

We secretly harbored and saved the lives of tens of thousands of jews despite risking an invasion by the nazis though.

I think the real issue is when Israel had our crown prince assassinated.

I am sorry my formatting was off.

I meant 'because they hated us first'

fucking meddling swedish

The Israelis killed a Swedish politician?

Totally, that must be why.

Yeah because the actions of one guy redeem all the coal and metals you gave them during the war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

Plus he was a royal, which makes it doubly unforgivable.

He was a loose cannon!

nah jk it wasn't cool but seriously it was like 70 years ago, what a shit excuse to bitch about Israel every time we shoot a bunch of dangerous arabs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Buses

We helped the allies also, plus Russia gave them more than we ever did.

Not to mention you saving all those nazi researchers after the war because you're legit evil.

asked swedish girl for nudes in facebook, got image of middlefinger instead
fuckign swedes hate you

worst atrocity mentioned in this thread

reparations for georgia

>5(five) crosses
>not a single crescent moon
you never had a chance

wtf i love jews now.

I can give nudes.

t. girl (male)

You mean where we spent yet more $$$$ trying to stop Assad from using chemical weapons (zero benefit to ourselves mind) and got bitched at for it? Or when Sweden had a truck crash on its people, which killed not even 1% of the amount killed at 9-11 yet USA was blamed for 9-11 and nobody ever dares blame poor precious baby Sweden?

There is no reason, just a meme.
They are no more progressive than the other nordic countries.
Half of the people calling them "cucks" live in "cucked" countries.

one nudes you send me will save dozens of lives

>USA was blamed for 9-11
When? How?
>nobody ever dares blame poor precious baby Sweden
Do you think Sweden did 9/11? Or that the bus tragedy today was a false flag?

the danes and the finns arent this cucked desu

send nudes faggot. it's not like i am asking you to convert to christianity.

>denmark_transgender_not_mental_illness.png

arent they stealing the refugees belongings and their king or whatever said that denmark is catholic and danish

lol being from brazil, discussing the state of nordic countries would be las tthing i would do, i would rather think of how to get out from that murderhole

>When? How?

"Wah wah wah its all USAs fault we are so interventionist that terrorists had no choice but to become terrorists and kill innocent people".

>Do you think Sweden did 9/11? Or that the bus tragedy today was a false flag?

No, I just think you are hypocrites. What has Sweden done to stop terrorists?

>we

nobody was asking for USA to start bombing the shit out of Assad except for insane liberals

but they must be living on welfare

show me where did i say were better

i am in a warzone country, living safer then brazilians. kinda strange. just hope they don't find oil here

>What has Sweden done to stop terrorists?
Well we haven't gone to war against Irak and destabilized the region causing the rise of further radical groups, employing terrorism as their weapons. I'd say inaction has left us pretty much 100% blameless for terrorist attacks in Europe and America.

well i dunno how you live but i never even been mugged but whatever

That was necessary for humanity to finally conquer the moon menace

not that you could, your military is worse the nours desu.
btw send carl gustafs you greedy faggots

Saddam Hussein was a violent megalomaniac. There was never any stability. We tried to bring stability, while Sweden stood to the side doing nothing while people were being murdered.

So yeah bullshit.

finns are really cucked, their wimen tend to fug a lot of foreigners

I don't see you point, a brazilian will never claim to live in a safe country. We are pretty aware of the place we live, no patriotic bullshit.

If you're talking about the current hate, it's because of the Sup Forumstards, just want 1 week and most of them might have already leave.

>There was never any stability
Wasn't there though? Didn't Donald say that whatever his human rights abuses may be, he hunted down and killed terrorists?

crap, fucking latinas. never getting baited cuz they never care. even swedes care, but not you.
>Saddam Hussein was a violent megalomaniac
you are crazy, you literally are the reason for 3rd world countreis being so shitty.

>Didn't Donald say

Trump is a meme man with no more knowledge of history or politics than whatever gets put on the daily news.

Saddam killed innocent people, his own civilians. That's not stability. Dead bodies don't care if they were killed by terrorists or killed by dictators. Fact is USA at least tried to bring them some stability. We gave them a democracy and let them hold elections for once. Sweden stood there with their thumb in their ass saying "well dictatorships are good enough for arabs". That kind of attitude is what causes terrorists.

Fuck the Iraq war but not because it "destabilized" a bloodthirsty, powerhungry dictatorship. That's not stability. That's not freedom.

>you are crazy, you literally are the reason for 3rd world countreis being so shitty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Saddam_Hussein's_Iraq

Yep sounds like a true paradise. I wonder why anyone could have a problem with such a "stable" nation as this.

want me to post hanging in usa ? you think you are angels ?
creating endless revolutions in every non stable countries destabilizing them further and invading them. hypocrites, git nuked already we should've won civil war

why do people actually criticize this? we don't pay to pay for them to live out their retarded dreams of being the opposite sex anymore

I know we aren't angels but come on. We at least try. Saddam Hussein was a violent asshole he would rape your wife right in front of you and kill you if you tried to do anything back. They are still uncovering mass graves. That's not "stable".

that's actually uday if it's actually true and not made up. if you lie a lot people not gonna believe not single word of yours, referring to US media and proofs.

I think you're confusing stability with liberty and prosperity. If Hussein ruled without opponents or challengers, and his orders were carried out efficiently, then the country was stable. I think Chris Hitchen's said something about how compared to Nazi Germany Hussein's Irak was stable because of how effective a dictator he was.

But anyway, Irak had a stronger military than Sweden. Not much we could have done to help the people. I'd say it's good that you tried, but you went in under duplicitous reasons and didn't leave a stable country behind.

But you seem like a good person at least.

I know people who fled Iraq during his regime. He was a violent and corrupt asshole. His own citizens are the ones who sentenced him to death.

how many iraqi citizens you've met ? iraq population is 50 million and you've talked to only a couple

I was just trying to argue with people who use "cuck" to mean any number of things as insults. I wouldn't criticize the policy itself and commend Denmark a good deal over it.

I think Swedes enjoyed decades of being called "humanitarian superpower" and "scandinavian paradise"

Well, now they must enjoy consequences of this

How many Iraqi citizens have you met? Don't forget IRAQIS sentenced him to death and reported on all his misdeeds.

>"humanitarian superpower"
This is a meme. Our policy of not blocking refugees asylum was based on giving aid and founded in an ideology of compassion, not to get some kind of credit for it in the international community.
>"scandinavian paradise"
This is a wholly foreign perspective that nobody in Sweden other than the tourism industry cares about. We care about protecting the welfare system that led to it and helping our citizens, we don't care what other countries think of our domestic policy.

They're smug about self-destruction.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1vCZMV0if8

>smug
Not really.
>self-destruction
Not reality.

You used to like Finns not Swedes you stupid faggot monkey

It's probably the second most smug country after Canada desu.