twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

hey guys I can speak welsh watch this

hfthtuirhufrehughrtghtrekghjkrdgrjkhgsekjrgfkrhsgjh

F E E T
E
E
T

In 100 years we'll be the equivalent of native Americans. White reservations will be set up, with only old white people in them taken care of by their mixed race children.

anime

>fucking german started /brit/

brilliant yank post

there's no k in the welsh language

STUPID CUNT NEVER POST AGAIN

Rate the 'dough

need a qt gf to cuddle

fuuuuaaark

where do I find a girl with a set like this?

You lads back from a night on the town?

unironically like Hitler lads

Watched something on BBC News about an Indian in death row who says he was framed

They flashed his ID card and it said race: white

kek

h-haha y-yea

Cyberpunk is gay as shit just like steampunk
It's a 80-90s meme that has no relevance now

The madman actually made his sourdough

what does this taste like

Sup Forums is legit braking apart right now. They're all accusing each other of being shills because of them arguing over Trumps actions.

It's pure chaos in there.

>Goes to note your opinion
>Notices flag
>Discards it

>hello i am an anarchist

nah m8

>d-da jooz took over russia guys!!!
>putin the billionaire anti-communist said so!

cum, that's why only benders a girls drink it

actually pretty nice

reminds me of nice tasting cough medicines

The United STATE of America

Hello again Reuben

i did until i watched a holocaust documentary that interviewed victims and witnesses
brought me to tears and i was legitimately shaken by it

can now safely say that hitler was pure evil on a level not seen since atilla the hun

sour apple

this post triggered my spirit animal

The much maligned Mr Attila

no one cares

go back to 8gag

attraction to feet is caused by a literal physical defect in your brain
you are a failure of everything evolution has been working towards for billions of years and you should end yourself promptly

>the bender who buys this

WHO IS THIS?

GIB NOW

/cum/

alri Herrenvolk Hermann, polished your Stahlhelm today?

floral

*farts*

havin a cheeky taco bell

Niggas

nothing wrong with a spot of cognac

prefer hennessy though

nah, but I will try not to pass on my genes

Go fuck yourself yank. Get out of /brit/.

runt

good post

spirit animal: slug

do you have the balls of steel this boy has?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491605619843.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491605619843.webm

niggers drink Cognac in the US?

feet?

this is from the guardian

>The Stockholm killings come two months after the US president, Donald Trump, was widely ridiculed for referring to a non-existent terror attack in Sweden.

>Trump’s remark prompted a fierce international debate over the consequences of Sweden’s 2015 open-door refugee policy, which led to 163,000 people claiming asylum after fleeing wars in the Middle East, north Africa and Afghanistan. Early in 2016, Sweden reversed its position and the flow of asylum seekers has drastically fallen.

>However, in the country’s cities, which are highly segregated, Islamist ideas have found a hearing among small numbers of disaffected young people with immigrant backgrounds.

>Since 2012, nearly 300 people have travelled from Sweden to join violent Islamist groups, according to Swedish security services, making the country second only to Belgium as the largest contributor of Islamist militants from Europe.

are the lefties waking up?

*Pours salt on you*

watch as the 8gagger cuck recoils in horror as he's found out

still waiting for two anons to try to reply to themselves and actually reply to each other

id make houses and things out of sticks and leaves and then put snails in them to roam around in when i was young

What fuck is 8gag. Is that some kind of yank shit?

Remember when Sup Forums was in a war with 9gag and it was a genuine competitor with this site

still waiting for two anons to try to reply to themselves and actually reply to each other

cant stand the people but i like how the irish say 'girls'

the full 'chon

Lad I know recently said "kek" in conversation. Absolute state

only courvoissier and hennessy because some ad agencies paid rappers to rap about it in the early 2000s

they typical put it in the freezer then pour it into fizzy drink before consuming

So can you understand why I want a daughter while I'm still young? I want to hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage. If that's too much to ask.... if it's too much to ask, then send me a son.

slowly

in germany some lefties said that censorship is to insane here and got censored. sounds bad but is actually a huge step because if they shut down a right winger its just another conspiracy theorist/fearmongerer. this time its lefties

does she have a benis?

what happened?

nearly called a group of people "normies" in front of my dad earlier

>they typical put it in the freezer then pour it into fizzy drink before consuming

looks a bit burnt at the back but it might be the light. that's some nice bread overall lad. would slice and eat.

WHEN MY NIGGA COME IN WIT DA HENNY 100 100 *fire* 100 *banter hand*

The purpose of alcohol is twofold: to get drunk and to display social status. Any other reason for purchasing or consumption, such as 'taste', is purely memetic.

Englishmen always harp on about Birmingham being a hole but I've been there and it's a considerable improvement in comparison to Belfast or Glasgow

Only bad thing are the smelly pakis

me on the left

I like how the say "film"

Black Yanks drink fizzy drinks mixed with cough syrup and codeine lmao

Have any of you lads ever experienced forbidden love?

Don't want to go into details because it's quite convoluted, but funnily enough she is older than me and not biologically or legally related.

At first it seemed like I was just getting infatuated like I always do with little hope of getting anything in return. She seemed lonely and desperate and I've learned of two separate conversations she's had with very reliable mutual acquaintances in which it was indicated in no uncertain terms that she is "obsessed" with me.

I think it's worth a chance. Not actually love but I do care for the woman.

t. gives opinions on asinine things without being asked

watching a filum

If your mates don't talk to you about girls and sex, then they know you're a virgin.

might get a bottle of 'ine through my mate one of these days
60 bucks for 250 ml

It's a nice place, especially in the centre

It's the inhabitants that ruin it

It's lean and that's only in the south east

yank culture is built on that concept

just found out about anime now i cant stop watching send help

>tfw you will never be a cute girl and plan out cute and fashionable outfits for you to wear

Lads what's the best cough medicine to buy in Tesco to get high with?

>tfw not a virgin and my mates don't talk to me about this stuff
d-do I have still have the virgin banter?

youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o

think a moment about finland instead

WE WON

Wish people drank lean over here

Reckon I'd fit right in in the ghetto

my dad uses the term normies

meant for

>In 100 years we'll be the equivalent of native Americans. White reservations will be set up, with only old white people in them taken care of by their mixed race children.

>unironically like Hitler lads

>The purpose of alcohol is twofold: to get drunk and to display social status. Any other reason for purchasing or consumption, such as 'taste', is purely memetic.

>filum

that's my fucking gimmick

You do. I have it too and I can catch myself dishing it out, but for some reason, I can't fix it.

Probably because I'm a virgin lmao