Woke thread

Write the conspiracy theories you actually believe or think are very possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews did 9/11, it's not even a theory the Jews openly brag about it
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Belgium is controlled by freemasons that have sex with children.

Marc Dutroux was the 'delivery man'

New technology is publicly released at a slower Pace than it is developed. This way companies like Apple and Microsoft are able to make more money over a longer period of time

That's not really a conspiracy, new technology is more expensive, so they just find a way to make it cheaper first before selling it.

I've read about that scandal, that was fucked up.

Many of them aren't conspiracies though. Can't really call something a conspiracy if it's actually true.

OP here, for me personally is the Bohemian Grove tier legitimate Satan worship going on among our elite circles. CP rings as part of it too.

Not even a conspiracy. Microwave technology was in use a good 8 years before it was released to the public. Plus we use a lot of classified technologies in the war effort.

JET FUEL

Jews want to exterminate the german (and after that all european) people through mass immigration

Rome was built in a day

The earth is flat

>Remote viewing
>underground CIA black sites
> human cloning
>DNA-tinkered reptilian puppets working for malevolent ETs
>suppressed free energy tech
>massive coverup of advanced past civilizations

Those are the major ones.

i basically believe 100% of what alex jones says

saying that unironically btw, i believe the globalist elites are out to serve their own interests and don't care if millions of people die or have shit lives if it means they can buy more mansions

The pancrease dosen't exist.

Drug companies are able to bribe medical and educational institutes so they can profit off of patients using their products for diseases.

some of the higher up jews have reptilian dna

Ivanka Trump is a man and Jared Kushner is the antichrist.

I'll one up you with I believe that the globalist elites are trying to do what's best for people in the long term, and trying their best to fix the world.

most #woke person in here so far

>massive coverup of advanced past civilizations

Elaborate.

I think my ex might have been a reptilian shapeshifter desu

Bigger luke

Flat Earth
ZOG
Jesuits
HAARP
Chemtrails

Maybe hollow sun but I'm not sure yet

wow, that's the next level of woke

The Ronald Reagan admin ran sex parties with underage male prostitutes and the president knew about remained and remained silent.

This one is true t b h. The politicians are definitely fucking kids

Australia is an elaborate April Fools joke that got out of hand.

Read Graham Handcocks "Fingerprints of the Gods" and it will give you some idea of the theories of these past civilizations. Fascinating even if it turns out to be false

Aliens are just Demons.

Jews control Israel

This is more fact than theory, but infant circumcision is the base of what's essentially a massive organ trafficking ring.

bump

Japan have been dominated by America from 1945 because many of Jap like America even though they kill many of us.

I believe there is a war against masculinity in Norway and a few other western nations. They're actively trying to raise beta nu-males.

You guys are winning the cultural war though. Don't worry to much about it Akira.

Nobody actually gives a shit about equality deep down.
Everyone is just competing with each other to be top of the food chain whether they're self-aware of it or not.

ur really dep

flat earth

You haven't seen the shit flinging that goes on between East Asians, South Asians, and Blacks have you? Each group thinks they're the biggest victim while they all accuse each other of being racist.

I think Yakub's story is quite plausible

But, in this world the force is the most big power.
We will bombed by North Korea If your country will attack the country because Japan are near the country and we have many American bases...
I'm afrid the war

The world is hollow and it is a prison meant to house all criminals of a race like us but advanced.

Everyone is a descendant of a criminal explaining the lust for power and war. Earth is like Australia of old, except we're forced to start with nothing

I believe in Inverse Totalitarianism. We're all kept pacified and zombified by media diversions.

Hitler was a crypto-jew and catalyst for the Zionist Protocol

And Pepsi-Cola doesn't have any actual Coca-nut in it

The JFK assassination was very clearly fucked in many ways.

It's hardly a conspiracy theory. I honestly believe the government was likely behind it

What's the connotation between snowflakes and jews?

elvis is still alive.

the belgian government is definitely full of pedos

Hitler thing x100 He was a Zionist who knew what to do, why else would he make all the decisions that made Germany lose the war. He effectively killed European pride for 200 years to come, destroyed European colonial power and influence. And created the state of Israel.

Iirc Zionist believed a person would come who would grant the Jews isreal by "sacrificing" a lot of jews

This isn't a conspiracy, it's a fact. A fact companies do not hide. Technology trickles down through the various markets as production costs are recouped and reduced.

For a long time the entire home PC and console market was based around taking the shittiest possible version of a CPU used in pro spec workstations and mainframe computers and then gimping it even further to make it cheap enough for normal people to afford nearly ten years after it was first developed.

Bad Karma for Japan you are deserved.

You are the first person across several years to agree with this, believe it or not

The only thing anti-semitic people [wouldn't] accuse Jews of is sacrificing a large fraction of their own to get ahead

Although I am was kidding a bit, I try to not believe the Jewish memes

9/11 was an inside job unironically

our government works against us, trying to create a unified european national state

My crazy conspiracy theory is that the Russian government actively funds and supports right-wing political movements in the West (specifically the ones who oppose NATO/the EU) in order to undermine Western institutions and governments and weaken the trust people have in our system

The specific goal being to break up the Western alliances and ensure US isolationism so they can fill the void and regain their zone of influence in Europe and the wider world

I think a lot of people believe this
>dancing Israelis
>Silverstein fraud
>putting Monroe money in the fucking lewinsky scandal instead of the 9/11 report
>weapons of destruction lie

Why do you say so?
I wasn't born in 70 years ago.
WHY SHULD I AFRAID OF FUCKING NORTH KOREA?
I wanna Watch war from the safety!