So many LatAm threads but no threads about Jamaica? Come on, they are your neighbors. Say something nice about them...

So many LatAm threads but no threads about Jamaica? Come on, they are your neighbors. Say something nice about them. Any posters from Jamaica?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUsv4Lb7EQs
youtube.com/watch?v=iwDgA9LUVMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

carib has a general going rn retard

I've been summoned

Hey what's up. Are you rastafarian? Can you speak Jamaican English? Is it safe for a burger to visit on your own and drive around random places? Do you guys smoke weed all day?

I am not rastafarian and only a small percentage of Jamaicans are. I can speak jamaican patois yes (though I dont speak it very well because I learned it a little later in life than most) and burgers are generally safe yes. Some people smoke weed all day but those are usually younger men I think not the general population

Very cool. You must be the only Jamaican on Sup Forums?

No there's another one. It's like a unicorn finding another unicorn in a shopping mart.

No seriously the reason I love them, they don't create any hate threads, no shitposting from them, they don't bitch about American imperialism and how we fucked their country or overthrow their commies none of that LA shit etc etc. They must be really chill bros.

Kek. I bet you know each other IRL

Have you ever heard about Bob Marley?

It's my favourite Jamaican band.

URGE TO DESTROY COMFY FLAG RELATED THREADS RIIISIIIING

UUUUAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!

Yeah, he is my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=vUsv4Lb7EQs

what the bumbacloat

Jamaicans are some of the coolest posters on Sup Forums. It's a shame they're so rare.

yeah for example, the only brazilian in this thread and he has to be a dick

Thanks desu
No, sounds kind of campy to be honest Oh thank you burger desu. The coolness you see within us is within you as well.

>Just got home from a 10 hour shift and lighting up a blunt
duuude feels good man

> Say something nice about them.
They got chill music

BUFFALO SOLJAH

I only like rapping by Jamaicans with Jamaican accent.
My pseudoscience explanation is that Jamaican accent is more syllable timed than English or American accent, so they can produce an "density effect" that happens when you say quickly a sentence in which every syllable lasts the same, similar to reggaeton in Spanish, which stress timed accent people cant do.
sorry for the blog post.

WOAH DOMINICA RARE FLAG

Same about French probably? French syllables all have equal stress and duration if I understand correctly what you mean.

What do you think about Dominican Republic and the name coincidence?

Hate them because of that

This is bullshit, right? There aren't really any white Jamaicans, correct?

youtube.com/watch?v=iwDgA9LUVMA

DUDE

Yes there are many white Jamaicans.