pic of me

nigger asses have too much cellulite

nothx

>its another LIAM edition

n-word

hello liam

pic of myself

so tired

okay, so you don't want an opinion on it? enjoy missing out on something you might enjoy

Alri next time I'll just claim I've watched it and make the same points.

>you've not seen every film so you can't say what a bad film is

who the heck is liam

bear in mind that metacritic disagrees with you, your opinion is wrong

real thread

Sorry lad, I tried
Not very good/experienced at making OC

hate it

There's no evidence of there not being an afterlife

That bloke from 'Taken'

liam here, ama

invented the "hello nigger" and "anyone remember the cuckio meme" gimmicks

who's liam

might go shops and get a cornetto then get comfy on the sette and watch some star trek voyager x

My biggest fear? Backwashing into my Vanilla Pepsi Max

>he's a reddithawks fan

going to the sugar shack tomorrow

youtube.com/watch?v=bcuEX3tC--E

This must be a joke

People like shit things. Everything popular is good is it? Reddits better than Sup Forums? Got more people on it so it must be eh

why don't brits drink iced tea

i've been posting on /brit/ with liam
liam?
who the fuck is liam?

who depression here

We do sometimes

>vanilla pepsi

We don't have that here so I imagine that would taste even more similar to Coke.

just stop being depressed lmao

how do they get the ice to sink to the bottom like that

youtu.be/DNZ30WxvQkk

critics, and imo metacritic in particular, are the closest marker to objective ratings of media. You know how it works right? popularity doesn't really affect it

anyone browsing /r/rickandmorty?

redpill me on the flags at the bottom of this

What's your personal opinion on the TV show the bang theory?

that's a pretty lame resume

FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT FUCK REDDIT!!!!!

Quite a few people here by the looks of things lmao

Objectively bad show

fixed
youtube.com/watch?v=bhLnsNurNHk

I'd give it about a 57%, coincidentally the exact score given to it by metacritic

Popularity absolutely affects it

Funny to me that Pepsi Max has become more popular than Pepsi

Most of them aren't possible to get legitimately, you need a script, proxy, etc. Like that black one with orange design that looks like a guy with his hands up, that's literally just the Combine flag from Half-Life 2.

DUUUDE

no thats bad

Alright so you're deciding on the rating that makes you look right. It's got an 8.2 on imdb, so you'll admit you're wrong and it's a good show? Or 82% on rotten tomatoes

Must be a good show then.

>Norway appears twice

It's 90% sugar

As i said, critics, and in particular metacritic, are the closest marker to objective ratings for media

you do understand how each site rates things differently, yeah?

I can't think for myself so I always check what other people online think about what I'm about to do or consume

good goy

Metacritic is just an amalgamation of critic reviews. Exactly like imdb and rotten tomatoes

Imagine actually basing your opinion of literally everything in critic reviews. Have a think for a second and decide if you like something

*cuddles up to you*

When lots of ads and paid reviews say something is good it must be

rotten tomatoes is a "is this worth watching or not" from each review, so things that are just above worth watching but still pretty bad can end up with 100%
imdb is everyone gets to vote on it
metacritic is newspaper and magazine published critics converted into a score

going to bed early, good night /brit/ xx

>the state of yanks

guess we'll hav to let them have their brief moment of victory this time

i think that's svalbard

>Have a think for a second and decide if you like something
you the lad that won't watch rick and morty because you knew it was going to be bad?

*tucks you in*

why are black people attracted to this?

ty xx

Why do they like all sorts of dumb shit

try and debate me on review amalgamation website methodology i fucking DARE you

Yeah. Exactly. I've had a think and I know it's bad, I'm not going to let critic reviews have any impact on that. Unlike this guy who only bases his opinion on what other people think

Are you too dumb to trust your own intuition?

>I know it's bad
based on what evidence? some reviews off people on Sup Forums?

watching rick and morty lads

I know that Sup Forums is retarded, but I kind of miss the pro-Trump commentary that was on there now that it's being flooded due to a raid

dumb people trust their own intuition, intelligent people look to other intelligent people more qualified to have an opinion

>he thinks Sup Forums is actually being 'raided' and that it's not its own users like every single time before

Too intelligent to think for myself

You'll note everyone here is monging out about how good it is and I can't possibly dislike the best show every made

It doesn't sound funny, doesn't look funny, burping gimmick isn't funny. Shit

You've never known you wouldn't like something?

leafs fuck off

leaves

leaves

*leaves*

leafs leave

leaves leaf

Anyone got the image of Brendan Fraser getting progressively worse?

leaves leaf

oh for fucks sake

Never liked Fraiser. King of Queens was superior in every way.

doing a hopelessness

This will probably get green texted but whatever. I'm turning into that guy who runs from place to place instead of walking. Running just gets you there faster and gives you more exercise. The only drawback is you look like a weirdo, but I'm finding more and more that I don't care.

I get VERY upset when people say they don't like what I consume

What I consume is who I am
my biggest fear isn't being alone with my thoughts with nothing to distract me

Would you drink iced tea in a cold and rainy place? We're not talking about north Carolina here.

>This will probably get green texted but whatever. I'm turning into that guy who runs from place to place instead of walking. Running just gets you there faster and gives you more exercise. The only drawback is you look like a weirdo, but I'm finding more and more that I don't care.

same

wanna tuck me into bed?

>>This will probably get green texted but whatever. I'm turning into that guy who runs from place to place instead of walking. Running just gets you there faster and gives you more exercise. The only drawback is you look like a weirdo, but I'm finding more and more that I don't care.

Just remember to swing your arms when running. The normies will tear you to shreds if you don't

Early Carrie was peng
But Daphne was better

don't understand what the first bit means, there's me and the aussie who's given up who mentioned it was good

>You've never known you wouldn't like something?
not really, i try to keep an open mind about most things

>Someone on /brit/ calls me a 'sheed
>I'm actually black

calm it down lad, it's all taste at the end of the day it's just weird to think you have a valid opinion on something without any evidence for it. Ironically you're probably that religious lad, right?

>didn't even post a brainwojak with ironic use of poor grammar