Be white with a tan

>Be white with a tan
>Go to Subway
>Cashier is Mexican, speaks to me in Spanish
>Jokingly answer in Spanish back
>She's visibly surprised by my gringo-ass accent and my barely being able to say "para aqui"
I seriously need to get rid of this tan.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0C7R3ZGCfxj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>el POCHO señores

These situations interest me. Do you think she would have spoken to you initially in English if you didnt have the tan? I remember this one time in high school a group of cubans transferred into my school and for that semester a couple people thought I was cuban (Im mixed with black, chinese and scottish). There was this one girl who started singing a Shakira song around me and she said 'you like Shakira dont you? Shes spanish like you' and when I informed her that I indeed was not Cuban she said 'What? But you look so exotic!'

I'm sure she would have spoken English if I had no tan. I've never heard of being mistaken for Cuban when you're part black, though, that's really weird.

Quite a few of them looked pretty mixed actually. Granted before the influx of Cubans noone here ever assumed I was Cuban and then after they arrived it started happening at my school.
Generally though people here have a way of assuming mixed people are related. Many times Ive gone out with friends/romantic partners of mine who were also multiethnic and people ask us if were siblings

That's pretty funny. Thanks for the information, I know only a little about Jamaica.

>be CHI
>speak Spanish to some kid, because I assumed he was also CHI
>He visibly gets upset
>"Why does everyone think I'm Hispanic?!"
>Sorry that you're tannish with thicker lips, dark eyes, and dark curly hair

He was probably Jewish, get ready to be SHOA'D

do u live miami

Los Angeles.

you're pale as fuck mate

>be white with a tan

That's when you're mistaken you filthy chicano cunt

Sorry Juan. I took a DNA test (they're popular in America). I'm 98% European, 1% Indian (India Indian), and 1% Middle-Eastern. There's zero chicano blood in me, except in the sense of having a little Spain.

Well no shit everyone speaks Spanish there

Should would've spoken English and been more rude

>Be Spanish from Catalonia
>Dream of Alhambra and the glory of the Caliphate of Cordoba and Al-Andalus
>Dream of being a Jew in the ghetto of Leon, writing and discussing the Zohar
>Dream of being an Andalusian Moor, living a contemplative and enlightened life
>Dream of riding a black andalusian horse with a turbant in my head and a scimitar in my hand
>Look at mirror
>Disgusting blue eyes and blonde hair
>Ancestors were retarded occitan peasants

I know a similar feeling, bro.
>Be 50% Jew
>Be 25% British
>Imagine self during the British Empire way more than as a banker during medieval times

>Be chilean from Concepción.
>Dream about killing spanish conquistadores and burning their cities to the ground*
>Wake up
>being a genetic pool like me
>Be brit (ireland & scot), palestinian & Basque.
>white/pinky skin, blue/green eyes, brown hair

fug u sbein

hello nest

>>/nido/

devuelvete a nido.

>tfw you've never heard anyone speak spanish irl

Where the fuck do you live?

what does para aqui mean?

for here

hello nest

vocaroo.com/i/s0C7R3ZGCfxj

For here = Por aquí.

shut it texas.

hello nest

hello nest

nidito sidita

Your color skin is exactly like mine, some of your ancestors probably got Brown'd

Hello Hawaiian.

this
more like you have brown eyes and dark hair, shit you probably have mexican heritage or something.

OP here. I have green eyes, but I do have dark brown hair.

r u a grill?

Tomo el bait, estoy aburrido.

Empezaron a llegar los de nido, se pudrio todo, me vuelvo a /tg/

stay mad whitey, you'll never be cool enough to hang with us

>white with a tan

Hey, i made that meme who else /owg/ here?

si

Se lo robe a un jamaicANO

If you can get a tan, then you are as white as me.
So not white at all.

>Be Mexican with facial hair
>Go to Mercedes dealership
>Salesmen speaks to me in Armenian
>He's visibly surprised when I tell him I only speak English

I seriously need to get rid of fraction politics.

Lots of white people can get tans.

>si
Could you please post a picture of your feet?

Kill yourself fucking race mixed shitskin

You shitskins are the reasom south america is bad.

>be white with a tan
lmfao dude, you're not white

>Lots of white people can get tans.

>Jamaican
>South american

fuck off cunt
>hur dur genetic ancestry of some individuals is the entire reason behind the entire political and economic landscape of an entire continent
fucking kill yourself degenerate loser

My foot to prove it.

If its under america then its south america

Dude. I just want to protect my people. Im fine with other races as long as they dont mix.

How though :')

I'm the same. It's what living in a sunny climate will do to you, something that leafs wouldn't understand. I spend barely any time outside anymore and when I do I usually wear pants and long-sleeved shirts, but I've still got my farmer's tan from when I was younger.

Because it is proven niggers have the lowest IQ of all the races and black people are ugly and they ruin everything they touch, especially genes.

Kill yourself

I never thought that Australians would have the same issue, though that makes perfect sense. Thanks.
Don't get on someone's case for their country sucking balls. Besides, Jamaica is actually one of the better Caribbean countries, so at least save it for a Venezuelan or something.

I experience the opposite. I'm fluent in Spanish, but I'm white, so they assume I only know high school Spanish and try to insist on communicating in broken English at first.

Cuck
Not an argument

i'm bored, expect nothing from me

>mfw every passing year my skin turns browner

I was so close, but my Indio genes are too strong

Damn bitch, how many parents you got?

>I'm 98% European, 1% Indian (India Indian), and 1% Middle-Eastern

Shiiiieeet. You're not truly white user. That 1% india? It's from gypsies. Only if you're 99% or 100% European can you claim to be white.

Not OP, but is being gypsy the worst thing in Europe?

Pretty much, though muslims give them a run for their money. If you ever see a thread about gypsies on Sup Forums you'll notice that though usually we can't agree on anything, when it comes to gypos, every European is in perfect union saying that they're scum.
It's not even racism, because anywhere you go, from Spain to Italy, to Romania or even Finland, gypsies are the number 1 source of crime. Thievery, murder, fraud, fake beggars that's their usual schtick.
There are a few exceptions of course, but the majority of them behave like this.

Thanks hungbro

>tfw """white""" but it doesn't matter as your whole body is as deformed as my hand

>your
my*

>cuck
Not an argument

>white with a tan

am i whyte

wtf how did you get my photo?

Sometimes I really can't tell if Americans are actually dumb or just pretending

they're both

The joke is there is no tan did you see the pic

The spic tried to gringo the gringo but turned into a gringo when the gringo knew even minimal Spanish

>be white with a tan

k

vgp (very good post)

Jump off a cliff bitch boi.

How white am I?

>american standards for white

>go to Rome
>try to order at a restaurant in a heavily accented Italian
>waiter replies in french

>Jamaica is actually one of the better Caribbean countries
it's literally one of the worst english ones

Come home and be a qt mulatto here pls

>these fingers
fatty what goes

>Jamaica
>South America
Pssst, you're a retard.

top kek

Excuse me but what is this supposed to prove?

Apparently that Emma Watson and 99% of native Britons and Europeans are not white.

Only redheads and their hybrids can not tan due to the massive amounts of pheomelanin and lack of eumelanin

People with high pheomelanin can not tan and instead have the lobster look permanently, not only during the first burn but even after years of sun exposure

But most people in Europe, even in Scandinavia, can have a tan after the first burn and usually gain a golden hue instead of a reddish appearance

t.knower (i've seen millions of germanics with blue eyes and blonde hair and literally brown skin due to their obsessive sunbathing here, especially your old fuck grannys)

>lobster look
delete this

America is land of immigrants you filthy trumpet racist

Also there's no national language in USA

I'm a red head and I can tan

wena nido

I wonder if I went to America with than, if people would think I was Mexican

why would an hispanic even speak spanish to costumers in US.
I'd flip my shit if a wage slave spoke gringo to me here in Mexico.

The US is the 2nd cunt with the most Spanish speakers after Mexico, we're 3rd.