Europe

>europe

Ck? Maybe they have higher quality standards in European McDonald's

i've tried Mcdonald's in France, Belgium, Netherlands and Germany and they all fucking suck. Quick was much better

Do Americans really do this?

Gluttony is one hell of a drug.

When I was a kid there were no hamburgers here, still I knew they existed because of the TV. One time I asked for one in a restaurant and they bring me a milanesa of grinded meat.

Also, in Uruguay and Argentina people call soda to the mineral water, but as tv teach me, soda is coca cola or pepsi. So they ask me if I want "gaseosa or soda"...I thought the decision was between water with gas (gaseosa) or coca cola...I choose soda and they brought me mineral water.

I ended eating a fucking "milanesa de carne picada con agua mineral" (grind meat breaded and mineral water) while expecting a hamburger with coke...saddest moment on a restaurant I have ever lived.

Eating hamburger in public is no more than saying "I grew up in lower class"

Based on what I've heard about american food we'd kinda have to. It's only the more expensive meals that are actually good though. And also the competing local restaurants are basically always better.

I mean, that looks like a baseball field in America, and yet I see this image and struggle to comprehend that it's in the same reality as me, let alone in the same country.

Why do people put in the WORK it would require to get so fat? Don't they have other interests besides eating to distract them from forcing a third burger into their stretched stomach? Don't they reach a point of diminishing returns eventually?

Getting that for fun at a baseball game won't make you fat. It's 5 sliders and fries.
Fatness is lifestyle thing of constantly eating a lot.

If you don't have anything else going on in your life you might feel a sense of achievement from it.

>DESIGNATED BURGER BUCKETS

Found some more horrible american gluttony food.

McDonald's is actually good everywhere besides NA. Even KFC here is considered a good feed for when you're watching the Cricket or something

"Europe" is a cluster of nations with entirely different groups of people and standards. Please fucking stop trying to view Europe as a monolith, it's nonsense.

Holy fuck

>500円
Fucking nice. That burger alone with a single patty would go for 3 ~5 AU$.

That is a thing of beauty. Bread is overrated.

They want to deconstruct the many cultural and national barriers that europeans have spent millennia building until there's just a single homogeneous "West" left. Very disgusting.

Bean and rice eating fat fuck. Fuck you

*braaappppp* oops sorry I'm a fat beamer farter fuck*buurrrppp*jumps wall*burrrrpppp*

what the fuck are you doing?

Projecting.

Nobody actually eats this, it's gimmick food.

>have mayonnaise and cheese sandwich for lunch with side of mayonnaise apple salad

And this?

Also meme food, basically only exists at fairs as a gimmick.
I've never seen it.

Is this a good burger?

And what about these I've seen people asking how do you eat them but never read the replies.

You're TARDe(late). /vint/ is over, little boi.

>americans

I'll have two of these and a diet coke

What is wrong with that?

who needs shitty hamburgers if you can have this

I thought canadians loved ketchup.

>McDonalds
>It's actually considered upmarket in Europe

What?

Take out the tomatoes and it'd probably be good

What's wrong with tomatoes?

Because sausages in a bun is shitty.

I don't like them

its a lie, mcd is considered shit here

McDonalds taste different in different countries.

I tried in France and America and it was inedible.

In Israel it's actually pretty good (but expensive for fast food)

In Thailand it's also good.

>McDonalds taste different in different countries.

This. Mcdonalds here is pretty good but I guess maybe that's just because I'm use to it here but I had it in the UK and their burgers taste like they fucking boil it. Here it's kinda greasy but there their burgers are dry as hell and taste.. boiled or something.

>If you cant save them, kill them!

maccys in the US was proper sweet tasting

i think its unironically because they use hgh fructose corn syrup