/éire/ + /eire/

Ciara is best girl edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664
amazon.com/How-Irish-Saved-Civilization-Irelands/dp/0385418493/ref=s9u_cartx_gw_i1?_encoding=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=0385418493&pd_rd_r=EVW28SQN1TVNWG456NM0&pd_rd_w=HfPhu&pd_rd_wg=yDm2W&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=RQ1RD7QY6DCYTT5932AG&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=781f4767-b4d4-466b-8c26-2639359664eb&pf_rd_i=desktop
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArVtjR8K4wQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G6N3geu8HJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'll forgive the typo

morning lads

I want you to have a very nice day :3

:)

Anyone else protesting today?

How do I get a potato gf?

Lol, how does he expect to be taken seriously with an oversized tap on his head?
You guys have cool culture.

ugly pedo faggot

FOREIGNERS OUT

17 isn't pedo unless you're some moralfag

Please can I stay?

shut up
im trying to insult him

yes
/éire/ is a commonwealth general

>those thighs
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

NEW

Wicked.

fuck off

This general is officially lost

Fair thee well.

What is wrong with you?

dumb kyokoposter

Any good mountains//lakes/forests/cool shit etc. to do near dublin?

Walk through the city centre counting the homeless, drunks, tracksuit scumbags and heroin addicts and then try to beat that record on the walk home

kek'd
But there's nothing wrong with tracksuit scumbags

I'm sure they'd be very welcoming to you and invite you over to drink their Dutch Gold

youtube.com/watch?v=TCWwa5Q0664

is he fucking insane?

Wicklow way, glendalough, killiney hill if short on time, sugar loaf also if short on time

Had to look up Dutch Gold
>Low cost beer
>5€ for 4 cans
That's not ver low cost now is it

no true éire would post in this thread. It's like a litmus test for newfags

yeah it is

What's the average price of a 50cl can of Harp

£1.50

Mikey's father, Peter, is a great champion. He wins bets in the pubs by drinking more pints than anyone. All he has to do is go out to
the jakes, stick his finger down his throat and bring it all up so that he can start another round. Peter is such a champion he can stand in the jakes and throw up without using his finger. He's such a champion they could chop off his fingers and he'd carry on regardless. He wins all that money but doesn't bring it home. Sometimes he's like my father and drinks the dole itself and that's why Nora Molloy is often carted off to the lunatic asylum demented with worry over her hungry famishing family. She knows as long as you're in the asylum you're safe from the world and its torments, there's nothing you can do, you're protected, and what's the use of worrying. It's well known that all the lunatics in the asylum have to be dragged in but she's the only one that has to be dragged out, back to her five children and the champion of all pint drinkers.

amazon.com/How-Irish-Saved-Civilization-Irelands/dp/0385418493/ref=s9u_cartx_gw_i1?_encoding=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=0385418493&pd_rd_r=EVW28SQN1TVNWG456NM0&pd_rd_w=HfPhu&pd_rd_wg=yDm2W&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=RQ1RD7QY6DCYTT5932AG&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=781f4767-b4d4-466b-8c26-2639359664eb&pf_rd_i=desktop

The thread was made by a guy whos been here since the start and probably a lot longer than you so you're probably correct but not as you intended.

Go make a /celt/ if you want to talk about shamrocks and gaelic blood or whatever paddywhackery you're into and feel restricted from talking about here.

It's literally €4.50 for a pint in a bar here, more in some places.

Best girl 1/3

Best girl 2/3

On the edge of my seat for 3/3

Best girl 3/3

Just looked it up a bottle of whiskey that costs 13 euros in Luxembourg costs 27 in Ireland and 23 in rhe UK but that's because as stereotypical as it may sound, we don't have extra taxes on it

If there were any more assumptions in here we could host a gameshow.

Not that good tbqh

Alcohol is really expensive here, buying in bulk from supermarkets to get it as cheap as possible and drinking at home has become the norm now at the expense of bars.

have a real qt

What a looker!

why so /marbh/

/weather/

alri out ye

Pie-chart for anyone who wants to know more about me. AMA

d u d e
w e e d
l m a o

No messing now lad

how do you spend 80% of your day on weights?

A lot of people don't know this but weights saved my life. When I was 7 I left school early because my dad wanted me to stay at home to spot him while he was benching. Every Christmas my mother would come home and call us stupid for lifting weights during the holiday season but she soon thanked us when she got trapped under a slab of concrete and me and the auld lad had the power to lift the slab I've just mentioned off her head. It's a shame she didn't stick around to see the power I have now.

>going outside

page a hocht

gross

Leathanach a hocht, ceann-caca.

genuine question: how does Ireland feel about Ed Sheeran's Galway Girl?

Is it going down well in Ireland or is everyone feeling culturally appropriated because it's shit?

had to listen to it at least 20 times at work, got me a bit angry in a tribal sort of way and I just switched the channel and forced people to listen to Raidió na Life

Normies love it, to the best of my knowledge.

sounds basically the same as here.
and also sounds basically the same as here. can't fucking move for the bloke

I'm not going to pretend I know anything about traditional Irish folk music but I had wondered if this song had fucked with Irish sensibilities for his take on Irish music or if people were embracing it over there

I never knew this even existed, thanks for informing me on normalfag shit, Nordie-lad

are they still a thing

why do they suck at painting murals so bad

they're not properly a thing anymore, since they gave up their arms they've resorted to petty crimes like tax evasion.

it's all right mate, thought I'd pop in on my way to /brit/ to strengthen international relations

some of the murals are pretty good tbf

mornin

Lovely weather

same here
will be doing some gardening for volunteering so i'll be able to enjoy it

christ, my abs are so fucking sore.

is this Australias greatest export?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArVtjR8K4wQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G6N3geu8HJQ

Oh come on user, rly?
she isn't beauty...

Actually Iskra Lawrence is an English model, but here have some more international slags anyway.

incorrect

Lads, tell me. What's made you not sleep at night. I'm not into gore shit but I clicked on a webm that has a misleading image then it cut to some person getting beheaded and the blade cutting only half way through while the man was alive. It fucked with me for awhile.

nothing except general sleeplessness honestly.

sleep like a baby

ebin :DDDD

why do you do this

Wasn't done by 4kids, that's a common misconception.

The final redpill

the loud fucking bugs that make that awful "ticking" noise that gets louder every time and they respond to my movement by stopping when I move about in bed but soon start again every single night.

I try to ignore them, but it's difficult sometimes.

Nothing apart from general difficulty sleeping probably caused by my bad diet and sleeping habits.

Thanks Luxlad.

the eternal flamingo

That's a cute girl.

Why don't you like foreigners lads?

For me it's because I find non-whites ugly.

Woke up with stomach pain, lads. I think Jubi put a hex on me because of my comment on his girly feet.

Only foreigners I well and truly despise are the niggers tbf. Asians or other whites, I generally don't mind.

crumbling some herb

Who /gym/ here?

Any of you go to flyefit? Is it any use?

blew through 3 grams in a week lad
not sure if it was worth it

Girl behind the counter at Supermacs smiled at me today. Gf 2017 is all but assured.

Best of luck
That's a sin

Never, ever reply to me again.

Please continue replying to me.

I might consider letting you reply to me.