Not fat, the clothes are like this because here in the north it's still cold

"north"

>April
>Cold

Northern Albania ofc. I obviously wasn't implying N.Europe

>(((Americans)))

I guess the correct word would be 'chilly'

brum bruuuuummmm

The amount of people that just went >white proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

>those faggot hands

Jesus christ mate you never picked anything in your life did you, what a fucking joke you might as well be a little girl.

Really

Nothing

>moortugal

source

This kid probably is entirely of European descent. You're forgetting just how moorish looking Mediterraneans can look.

They even have minority quotas for minorities to take the place of white Americans for playing the role of "generic white kid". Damn.

Fair point, the Spanish did spend a lot of time in what is now Mexico.

HLN is NY Post-tier

I'm pretty sure that kids a mexican
Its real easy for a Hispanic to be white Hispanic here even if they look like a native American

In what universe is that white?

The people pushing the agenda in the image aren't human, they are animals.

You catch on quick, man.

It's snowing here.
A lot of what used to be Mexico is now ours.

>whats wrong with americans?

they don't celebrate a certain event

Too right, my Pakistani friend.

Woosh.

A certain partaking of religious festivities, perhaps? The consumption of a seasonal chocolate, if you will.

nigga if he is white than im 100% pure aryan blood as blue as the sky

Takbir brother.

You should first focus on losing weight before talking about your skincolor bro.

Liberals think anyone who isn't pitch black should apologize for their sins against the darkies.

faggot hands mate

Conservatives think liberals think anyone who isn't pitch black should apologize for their sins against the darkies

>american "white" kid