there are quite a few rogue leaks in your country right now

me and the lads

I suggest these taboos for this thread:

Global warming
Climate change
Average weather on the planet during the last decades

just finished the new mass effect and i had fun

thanks

Do you Americans really believe that Climate change is a hoax, or do you just say it because daddy trump says so?

Reminder that China has had a massive internal canal system for centuries

Who wants to discuss global warming, climate change, and average weather on the planet during the last decades with me?

Kind of want to buy it even if people say it's shit.

It's worth it for the facial animations alone, the story is extremely garbage however and it is very badly optimized, good for a torrent though.

I believe in climate change and I think it's a good thing
Fuck winter

>Be door greeter
>Oldish black lady comes in
>Greet her with a stupid cheesy smile like I do everyone else
>She says she has a question
>I ask her what is
>She begins to ask it only to cut herself off, giggle, and tell me I'm "bubbly"
What did she mean by this

Problem I have with global warming is that it is an all-consuming narrative that distracts americans from the myriad of other environmental problems in our country. Essentially, it acts as an umbrella that blinds us from seeing numerous other problems with our ecosystem. I believe in climate change, but it has become so politicized I never bother talking about it with Americans who disbelieve it. From my experience, most Americans are very set in their ways and don't like to change

A bit of both sadly

She wants your donger, lad

You do realize that Climate change can result in even colder winters right? They changed the name from global warming for a reason.

she wants the white d

took me 30 hours to finish the game, ignoring a majority of the side quests. Probably spent a quarter of it in the cutscenes between planets/systems desu. combat is '''''''''''''''''''fun'''''''''''''''''''' but the facial animations are truly shit

fake news

God free market and liberty is so great you guys.
Please stop funding the communist persian rapebabies

Get that granny pussy lad

I enjoy those feels.
>living in Paris
>have my daily chats with the waiter at the cafe next to my apartment, and the older woman who owns the bakery down the street
>give books to the homeless dude down the street, he always reads them and gives them back and we talk about them
Comfiest time of my life, lads.

it doesn't matter if it's real it is just a method for the democrats to scare you into voting for them and create shame in those who don't want to "save earth"

For some apparent reason Americans do not trust scientists. I would love for an American to explain to me why though.

its your fault for genocide Armenians, Greeks, and Assyrians instead of Kurds

*insults your favorite anime and video game despite the fact that i never played it*

Why can't people put pressure on the republicans to address one of them most important issues regrading the future of your country, what kind of world is it that we live in that letting the world die before us is a partisan issue?

Have you ever kissed a girl?

fuck canada

You seem extremely cheery/chipper

*insults your country even though ive never been there*

Alex Jones speaks the truth and NASA is fake news, I'm sure this will all end well.

do you really expect me to read all that frogspeak boy

>anitrash

>Foreigners complain about too many Americans on Sup Forums
>Go on to post in our general because they have no one better to talk to
FOREIGNERS
OOOOOOUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT

it is not important, in fact the scientists have declared we are passed the point of no return. you will never ever stop climate change

You don't get it. Identity politics has gotten so strong that many people I've met believe something solely because their party supports it, usually without understanding the issue themselves.

For instance, I brought up internet privacy to some women, and they all rolled their eyes at the ruling by congress for ISPs to sell our internet data. Basically they believed "if you have nothing to hide, why do you care?" As SOON as I brought up that only republicans were supporting it, they changed their tune. It's fucking pathetic honestly.

Marcellus Wallace said it best: Fuck pride

wtf i hate canada now

A girl kissed me on the cheek in high school once but she only did it ironically so it doesn't count, I think

Ice caps melt from heat→cold water added to sea →sea is colder
Cold Sea water evaporates→falls on land as cold rains→lands are colder

fuck off dumb shart

LADS

We must arm and aid the moderate ISIS members in their struggle to free the children of Syria from Assad's tyranny!

>tfw your balls turned out to have an infection
Guess I shouldn't have fugged ur mum :DDDD

>replying to people's posts directly
>not knowing that it takes away a (You) from your (You) balance
Retards

Are timbs meme shoes like jordans or are they actually good?

Gotta find someone to talk to at 6am.
So that's it then I guess, better start stocking the shelter.

autism

When has arming radicals ever gone wrong?

Thanks for the extra (You)

What happens if you reply to your own posts?

Like this:

Your overall balance doesn't change. It's like moving funds around from your checking and savings account.

THE MAD MAN!

People who attach any value to getting yous are autists

Anatolia ain't free. The divine ownership of the land gotta be littered with blood of commies and minorities. ERDOĞAN aka ''Arabian Prince'' is not my president. He is a dictator and probably arab as well :DD. VATAN and MİLLET not islam and jihad ok. Praise Atatürk

>stocking the shelter
A bit of an overreaction. If you follow how climate change is actually affecting people, you'll see that it is mostly fucking over poor nations. Bangladesh with flooding in crop fields, or African nations who are seeing more drought. Rich countries like ours have enough wealth, tech, and brainpower to usually work around this stuff. Israel for instance has recently implemented ocean de-salination facilities to create drinking water despite being in a desert. Stuff like that will keep us relatively safe. Will we get hurt? Probably, but it's the poor countries that can't respond who are going to get screwed. The thing we have to worry about are all the people who are going to migrate from those areas to ours

No (You) for you then.

Shows what you know. When the world ends, (You)s will be the only form of currency worth anything.

Thanks for the tip, here's a (You) for your troubles.

business idea: build a city

Where? How large would it be?

business idea: build a city, fill it with negroes, and open multiple heroin outlets and gun shops

Is this fine to be understood or even live abroad?
vocaroo.com/i/s18bKHkBLn7Q

Sounds a bit like Philly.

>Worrying about currency after the world ends

>brainpower
If we had enough of that we wouldn't be in this situation, but I guess its a relief that only yellow and brown people are going to starve.

Business idea: only allow wealthy sjw assholes move in, then own the only plumbing company in town
Make bank

remember wheN philly was the greatest city in america at one point? (Late 1700's early 1800s)

You sound alright desu
Several orders of magnitude better than the average CHI
What are you planning to do? Violate the NAP?

yeah you can do it bud

You should be good bud

nobody expected all the blacks to become muslims either. Yet here we are

yeah i remember

>montreal was at one time the economic powerhouse of canada

>That husky voice

INDIANAPOLIS
Lads?

Black Muslims should be killed. We need to civilize the black man again.

Anyone on this board who wasn't around when the johnstown flood happened should just fuck off desu

>brainpower
Humanity takes time to adjust. We have tons of geniuses, but it's not like we can just punch through every problem in a week. Bureaucracy, culture, public opinion, funding, etc. All have to shift in accordance with change. We're not a fedora society that only listens to neil degrasse tyson.

Also, call it as much of a "relief" as you want, but when those people start hurting, they're going to flock to you. You should be learning from the euro crisis

Philly is honestly safer than some west coast cities I've been to. Holy shit those cops out there don't know how to stop the homeless

back east, people at least fear the cops

All Hispanics who's families arrived here after 1960 should be sent back.

>All Hispanics who's families arrived here after 1960 should be sent back.

byetr

Thanks y'all, I don't speak english that often.

I'm not gay, kiwi.

*bye
>y'all
don't do that

Neither am I 0w0

Heres a tough question: would you rather live in Toledo, Ohio or Gary, Indiana?

>Connecticunts
Hate micks desu

Can you say i'm not gay in your husky voice?

Anyone who has seen Gary knows that Toledo is the right choice

You might get shot in toledo, but that's better than dying form the toxic haze that hovers over gary

literally nothing wrong with irish women. if irish women ever feel put down by this poster, they can come to me for comfort

>Albucuckque

Toledo, at least I can go to mudhens games and eat various ethnic foods until I get shot

Kek I'm sorry, your words background history don't affect me, so I just use them as they seem fit.

jej

Busy right now giting gud as csgo, maybe later.

>literally nothing wrong with irish women. if irish women ever feel put down by this poster, they can come to me for comfort