/dixie/

Welcome back to /dixie/, the best general of any board.
Allies and southerners-at-heart from all over are now welcome.
Fuck New England and fuck the Left Coast.

Other urls found in this thread:

abbevilleinstitute.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=aB88-IQDKZE&ab_channel=Sinner4Harley
unz.com/isteve/i-for-one-welcome-our-new-shamelessly-black-exploiting-white-hating-tiger-child-overlords/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now time to shill for the best site:
abbevilleinstitute.org/

>literally kept alive by new england and california

Why all southerners welfare leeches(hicks and niggers)

>it's back again
I'm okay with this.

>paying to fix the shit they ruined
fair is fair

the south is absolute dogshit and deserves to be carpet bombed

Ok guys, who would win? A bunch of niggers and autistic northerners or the entire CSA?

Howdy
How y'all doing?

I am a Texan that has just moved to Colorado (begrudgingly)

what do

are those vagina lips

Thanks for niggers, retards.

yes

Well if you're about intergenerational remediation why aren't white Southerners giving land to black Southerners and paying for the end of reconstruction and Jim crow?

Reparations would do nothing now. It should have happened 150 years ago or not at all. Back then it could have actually paved the way for them not to act as much like subhumans as they do today.

Very good. Good to see our resident Brits are still interested in these threads.

Black Americans didn't need reparations. They needed a government that wasn't out to sabotage them up until recently, and even then only said that discrimination was illegal without actually removing the people in charge of the power structure.

texas isn't southern lol.

Hello peckerwoods.

back in Atlanta after bein up north for a bit. Fuckin bridge's got traffic all kinds of fucked.

Sup Tyrone

herro my name is robert e lee soupisnosaphone, typical texan! The south will rise again!

Not Tyrone. How's your day goin?

They've been equal under the law for 50 years. They'll be fine if they get their shit together.

i like dixie

youtube.com/watch?v=aB88-IQDKZE&ab_channel=Sinner4Harley

>They've been equal under the law for 50 years.

Hence the "without actually removing the people in charge of the power structure".

You can claim de jure equality all you want but that counts for shit when the people who wanted inequality in the first place still exist and are in positions of local and national power and will have much more of an effect on your daily like than the feds. Do you think the cops who set the hounds loose on black protesters, filibustered against integration and thought lynching was a fun family activity just disappeared into the ether? No, they taught their kids what they knew who taught their kids what they knew and so on until today. Not saying the black community is without sin but we cant pretend that racism was killed in the 70's without a million loose ends.

You're deluded if you think the establishment is racist.

New England is real America. The south is a third world shithole.

The South is the South and New England is New England. There's no such thing as "real America", it's a union of 50 states.

Midwest is the real America

Pretty much this. Even the east coast, while not being truly American, retain the charming parts of temperate culture without the abject poverty and stupidity of the south.

If you don't live in a state that was one of the original thirteen colonies you are not a true American.

The only acceptably developed and educated Southern states are Virginia and Texas. The rest should be given to Mexico to be honest lads

Who knew meth and pain killer abuse is what makes America?

fuck off back to /cum/

Cheap Talk from Canada

He's not wrong though. What else does the Midwest have? Corn?

A low percentage of niggers and spics, c an you say the same?

Friendly people. Chicago. Minneapolis. I'm not from there but I have nothing against them, even if they are kind of noculture.

>South BTFO by based Grant and Sherman
>Union is reunited
>Slavery is ended

>ADVANCE THE FLAG OF DIXIE XDDD

Its easier for an outsider to be objective. Flyovers are not a culture so much as basically a placeholder until agriculture can be completely automated or handled by hispanics. Whichever comes first.

>being this angry about history
>being this angry about a war you won
I'll never understand the Yankee mind.

This. Once agricultural production can be completely automated the flyover serfs are bound to be genocided for the greater good of the important states 2bh

We should honestly leave. We'd be much better without states like Mississippi and Nevada weighing us down
Buckeyes re the most American of any region.

They aren't really friendly. Only if you are white and Christian and basically completely the same as them to blend into their homogeneous culture. Midwesterners and Southerners will act nice and stab you behind your back if they don't like you. New Englanders may be ruder and rougher but are inherently more honest and I'd take that any day.

Okay but why are you posting this here and not in /cum/?

Keep dreaming peckerwood

This is true. Southerners and Midwesterns are polite but duplicitous, while Northerners are abrasive but honest. People on the East coast are a hodgepodge.

Yet you're still here for some reason.

None of the northern original 13 really retain much of their culture from the 17th-18th century though. Their identity nowadays is mostly shaped around Irish and Italian immigrants post-independence.

to enrage and confuse Rebs

Nobody gives a damn about your posts though, you're just proving to everybody that you're leaf-tier.

H-hello

Secession?

maybe I enjoy being leaf-tier :D

Sometimes I wonder how this would play out in the modern day (ignoring Texas v. White obviously). There'd have to be new name for the new country obviously, because reusing CSA would be inviting trouble. The Dixieland Union, maybe.

Any modern southern secessionist state would be called New Atzlan.

If it was attempted most of the minorities would move North. They don't care about their states, just their US citizenship.

Does it count if I'm not white or christian and was born in the south? :):):):):)

Kek. I'm a minority. Besides, my minority doesn't cause trouble at all, so yeah.

Yeah that's why no black people live in the south right?
;))))))

What are you? Desi?

yep. Got it on the first try, so cheers.

I said most, not all. A lot of our blacks have very deep ties to their states and regions. Many live right near where their ancestors were freed 150 yeas ago.

Yeah nobody has any problem with Indians honestly. Not even Brits seem to and they have the most. Possibly the least problematic non-white immigrants in existence, with a decent probability of outperforming whites.

I wish I was in dixie
h-hooray h-horray
I-in di-dixies land i'll take my stand and live and die in dixie

>tfw nice, informative posts chased away all the /cum/ memers yet again
You can't fight the hospitality, Yankucks. We will be ruthlessly friendly until every single one of you has been purged.

>tfw some little twerp on Sup Forums got your phone IP banned because he decided to announce that he's 14

>tfw Italian and lived in the south for 10 years
so much southern belle pussy

Do Southerners like New Zealanders? I love American BBQ, old muscle cars and Sweet tea.

>tfw you're the most immature out of all southern states
Why me

You forgot to turn on your reddit flag, nice try though. Not that there's anything wrong with Italians.

Wrong poster, George

>on
*off

wow that map looks kind of racist

I like LOTR, pristine landscapes, and comfy, so of course I do.

Fuck off Jerry

>broke as shit
>grits and eggs for breakfast
>sandwich for lunch
>grits and frozen catfish for dinner

who /poor/ in the south here

i hate desis most of all.

basically take the worst aspects of every race and combine them. The self promotion and whining of jews + the creativity of chinks + the looks of abos + the iq of blacks + the humor of germans + the cruelty of arabs.

Seriously, fuck indians, i rather have muslims than be a dalit under some new faggot bindi eunuch class.

see this guy for typical indian behavior.

unz.com/isteve/i-for-one-welcome-our-new-shamelessly-black-exploiting-white-hating-tiger-child-overlords/

anyway, Babur did nothing wrong, gas the streetshitters, fecal war now.

Sounds comfy as fuck. But yes, me pretty soon, since I'm graduating from college and will be off of my parent's dime. I'm going to go full redneck for a few years and I think I'll probably enjoy it.

IF HEAVEN AIN'T A LOT LIKE DIXIE

There's a billion of them, that's a bit like generalizing all Europeans from Portugal to Belarus.

I'm actually not a poor Southerner as I am of the upper New Orleans middle class. Why do Y*nks and Yuropoors think we're all poor tho? It does activate my neurons.

(Not the same Louisiana poster from yesterday)

Hey, folks.

i dont want to understand the yankee mentality, most of us probably are poorer than they are, theyre just dicks

when its not grits its rice senpai, the solo life is rough but satisfying

was getting deer meat from a redneck coworker a while back, in exchange for giving a portion of what i make back to him (deer chili and deerburgers and whatnot)

got like 7-8 pounds of ground meat for free basically

Because to be fair, our middle/upper class is extremely Yankified. Seems to be once you hit a certain income bracket a lot of people adopt a midwestern accent and start drinking unsweetened tea, since our traditional upper/middle class mannerisms and accents were killed off ages ago. So therefore in their heads, everybody that displays Southern pride or has sympathies to Southern nationalism must be a redneck.

This general, in its own small way, could alleviate that, if it keeps on living and grows a dedicated userbase that isn't just /cum/ tourists.

Oak Ridge, Tennessee checking in. Plz no nuke us Russia.

>isn't just /cum/ tourists

theres a bit of overlap kek

because only poor southrons still have accents and cultural connection to the world before the internet.

Every millenial living in a major city, north or south talks like a fag and has super strong feelings about tranny rights. If you aren't a poor southerner, your just another disposable, rootless, replacable soy-citizen.

I'm the first white collar guy in my family and I still eat eggs and grits for breakfast man. can't be beat

Playing Persona 5 here, feels good

the urban vs rural shit is real

urbanites view most out "in the country" as rednecks or hicks

actual southerners are simply hicks and rednecks automatically in their eyes

The problem is that we might get a situation where people go to /cum/ to shitpost and only exclusively come here to discuss Southern shit. We need off-topic shit to stay alive, like any general does. While it's better that this general is slower and has less shitposts than /cum/ people shouldn't feel like they're constrained to discussing one topic here.

But lad, I don't have any feelings for trannies.

Also
>another disposable, rootless, replacable soy-citizen.

Sad you think of us Southern middle class fags like that

Excellent post, rendered even better by the use of the word "Southrons".

gotta memesmith them memes boy

the more /dixie/ material the better

like this

Why are niggers unable to take a hint? Is it more stupidity, or entitlement?

Why didn't they just fuck off back to Africa sometime during the 1900-1950s time period? There was no way they could have known they would get gibsmedats if they clung on the the pieces of shit they are.

That is the end of me doing an angry.

I don't think he meant you personally, lad. Just a general commentary on the state of the Southern middle class. It's frustrating how once people leave "redneck" working class status they rapidly become indistinguishable from """"generic Americans"""". If you have managed to avoid this like me then good on you.

southern blacks are better than yankees honestly.