/cum/

You came to the wrong neighborhood edition

*listens to Tool*
Nobody understands me... I'm so fucked up inside...

>persona 5
>japanese steak house for dinner
>umaru s2

i am the japanese

>tfw I am slightly addicted to spicy food
>but adding shit loads of hot sauce and ground cayenne + other peppers hardly does anything anymore

Do I bite the bullet and get myself some ghost peppers, buds?

rice, bean and cheesy tuna burrito desu

>jumping from cayenne and probably jalapenos straight to ghost peppers
Retard

I'm gonna have too, you will too

Maple syrup, eh?

this get habaneros you dumb dumb. Most delicious peppers, taste like fruit until it burns your face off

so I ignored my doorbell because i thought it was a Jehovah's witness but 5 minutes later I get up and peek out my window cause might as well and some guy is in front of my yard talking on his phone.

there's a conspiracy afoot it seems

That was just me. I wanted to sell you some vintage guitar strings.

I want scrambled eggs

You're missing the maple cunt.

Selling big cummies, 5 bucks a pound

Reminder that the USA is one of the top producers of pistachios in the world

Yay another yellow fever edition. I'm getting tired of that overrated tall pasty white stick creature

Why*clack*don't*clack*you*clack*have*clack*a*clack*mechanical*clack*keyboard*clack*,*clack*yet*clack*,*clack*/*clack*c*clack*u*clack*m*clack*/*clack*?*clack*

Come again?

So make some

aren't they among the lest efficient crops in the world? I'm pretty sure they take a fucking shitload of water to grow and California is drier than a girls cunt when she looks at you.

Cayennes are way hotter than jalapeƱos
I forgot about habaneros, or just what it's called. Used to eat that shit in salsa all the time. That's what i need, thanks user
>iran
They must produce hardly anything but fucking pistachios

and turkey hmmmmmmm

Guys - is it wrong to get high/drunk?

What does the pursuit of fake happiness (drugs) lead to?

What are some examples of true happiness?

I didn't make it

start a family

Scrambled eggs a shit (unless you mix spam into them)
Make some sunny side up fried eggs instead and lwave the yolk runny for dipping sauce unlessyourgay

how'd you know those adjectives are for her?

>He doesn't like the clickity clackity clickity clackity
brainlet detected

I just dump hot sauce on them desu
Delicious

pistachio ice cream is goat tier

well, it's important to know how to have control.
I do x like once every 3 months, instead of doing it once 3 weeks.

And it's important that you don't have a crisis in your life because is easier to fall on the addiction.

That's a form of hedonic happiness. It has its place, but authentic happiness comes from eudaimonic pursuits, such as finding purpose, self-actualising, etc.

t. knower

>Fake happiness
>Fake
You've never tried drugs have you?

*puts on wooden shoes*

No
nothing if you have an ounce of self control
Happiness is a social construct, don't worry about it

>finding purpose, self-actualising, etc.
implying this is possible for most in our jewified society

*sharts*

>happiness is a social construct

>Hot sauce on scrambled eggs
Absolutely subhuman

i am generally unhappy

*gives you drugs*

Talenti is pretty good desu

>its those subhman jews!
>That's why me, a super being, is a loser!

get out of my mart

>he doesn't live on a restricted calorie, high supplement diet

I am generally ambivalent toward most things, with occassional happiness that feels either forced or fleeting and occassional trips to despair and disregard

A loser in what sense? You're probably projecting at this point bucko.

My point is that the jews have slowly sucked any and all meaning out of our lives with their post-modernist bullshit and attacks on the nuclear family. All thats left is consumerism.

>fake
Happiness from drugs is fake because the action is meaningless without the drug ie. If suddenly you could not get high/drunk from drugs you would stop doing them because the action of drinking/smoking itself brings no joy, the only joy comes from the mind altering affects of the drug.

Have you ever tried it?

brits never give me (You)s

Wouldn't taylor look so much better as an asian?

Many people do it. Lots of people are religious, and find their purpose through living a religious lifestyle. Others find their spirituality in more earthly pursuits, such as their job or their actions in their community. I agree that it's more difficult in the wholly post-religious west though, I don't claim to live a very happy life myself desu.

here you go
:^)

Same boat, lad. Mostly, I get bored with literally anything very quickly. Then, I might get really depressed for a little while before I go back to being indifferent.

Not bad, tbqh

Brian Regan is doing a show at my college tonight

who

And the only reason you do things that make you happy is because of the chemicals released in your brain that make you feel happy and accomplished. The end result is always a chemical reaction in your brain.

>Everything that I don't like is da joos
t. projector

What's /cum/ eating right now?
>tfw we'll never go back to pre-Industrial society
I want off this post-Industrial ride.

fuck off, chicano

not actual chosen people of the jewish faith, but all the slimy fuckers that influence media and politics and society in general, and are disproportionately jewish

he's a comedian. pretty popular. he's like the clean comic

CHI

That's life homie

So I was browsing reddit last night, and I think I got cancer

But I come back here, and this is also cancer

I just don't feel it or see it, but this is cancer for my brain

>with occassional happiness that feels either forced or fleeting
how do i fix this? sometimes /cum/ is really funny to me but i think its just a reflex to prevent me from breaking down

is it normal to judge other men on their arms?

Cancer can be a good thing.

>tfw we'll never go back to pre-Industrial society
Yeah dude fuck all the comfort of modernity. Lets all go back to living in sod huts and have 30% of the population be farmers.

>disproportionately jewish
So you're asshurt they made something of yourselves while you sit at home and shitpost on Sup Forums? I think they're slimy fuckers too but I don't blame their sheeny blood. Humans protect their own, this isn't unique to jews.

AHAHAHA UNBANNED MOTHER FUCKERS!

I was a good boy and actually endured my ban instead of VPN/refreshing my IP.

>checking out other dudes
Gay

faggot

Cancer rids the weak from the strong, it ensures the strength of the pack

Those who are inferior receive the blessing of cancer, the blessing of ignorance and self-loathing, being able to complain is a gift and being able to die is transcendence

If you were a good boy, you wouldn't have gotten banned.

no

why are you defending jews so much? are you perhaps jewish? anyway you sound like a cuck defending the global world order so i wont bother continuing this conversation

i bet you work some awful wageslave job to ensure someone else gets that yacht before retirement

Industrialization was a mistake.

Petition to bring more euros into cum

Industrialisation was not a mistake. It lifted us out of agrarian backwardness. The development of crops and sedentary society was a mistake.

I'm happy for you, user.

yeah nah fuck yourself cunt

*burns your petition*
This
We need to be hunter gatherers again who grunt to communicate.

VERY nice beary

Trudeau is such a handsome young man

Wouldn't you agree?

>civil war

>still produces more pistachios than most of the rest of the world

S Y R I A N E N G I N E E R I N G

>i bet you work some awful wageslave job to ensure someone else gets that yacht before retirement
So what do you do besides staying home all day leeching off your parents and spending your limitless supply of free time on the internet?

Im not a NEET

hard to deny

Assad must go. The Middle East is a little too stable for my taste.
t. Israeli

i miss him

t. takes one online first year course a year

reconstruction was a mistake

Barack Obama was a stupid nugger

No im a full time student at a brick and mortar school

Barack Obama was a stupid nugger

barry was cute desu, trump can't compete aesthetically

How does a small nation of 8million people control the most powerful nation to ever exist in the world? It doesn't add up.