Culture Pals /cp/ general

Seamunster Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world. Travel season is approaching, search for the best QTs at your favorite travel destination!

Be nice to our aidsychan if she returns :)

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/sad_doe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks disproportionate as fuck

Actually met an ex-yu qt 2-3 weeks ago. Travels to US every month got really lucky met a family of Americans and they basically adopted her lives with them there, they buy her stuff, they're really rich shes even getting brand new luxury car in the summer.

I should get closer to her when she cones back to here

Do it do it!!

more like cutie pals :*

Post QTs

You say that but one of the first thing she said was she doesn't have feelings , and not looking for relationship.
But man you should see the snaps of an island she's on

The vacation to the US. Seek asylum

/PianistComposer
Reeeeeeeeeeeee why ruin your aesthetics with your weebness?

Gay

Wish 16 y/o indonesian muslim girls would stop messaging me calling me oppa

I'm not even Korean it's 100% clear on my profile

>qtest qt in all of qtdom
>none of their settings block you

>>Sorry, this user's privacy settings do not allow you to contact them.

y tho

grill here, how do I meet normal guys on this site? I just get a lot of messages from creepy brown dudes in the middle east

Standard protocol for all girls is to block turkey and africa, from there just block any countries which become problematic

Post profile :^)

well are you a qt?

>make a profile as a female
>get a message within 10 seconds

welp

i guess it's their "Accept messages from" setting

Alright, not memeing here, I JUST am this unironically desperate.

What are my chances of finding a qt by searching female only, 18-30, with "white" "western" or "white man" "westerner" in the keywords?

>only accepts males from Asia
Oh I guess ur right.
MIGHT just pretend to live in Asia... not like it'll do any harm right?

interpals.net/sad_doe plz no bully

Not sure by those search terms. But those QTs do exist

You'd probably have better luck searching by your coolest interest that you're well-versed in. OR favorite musician. Make some decent conversation to real them in.

Add pictures of you smiling

But, nice cat

Your picture is so canadian.

Also fuck off we are full.

actually hope that is you and not some random Canadian bint you've posted

Lads is this site a meme or does it actually let you meet interesting people IRL
I'm board as fuck atm
Nice cat

poor guy

Add some interests. No essays, but give someone content to start off with. If I wanted to talk to you I might think you're only looking for germans.

I was best friends with a girl I found on interpals for two years after I messaged her because she liked Tallest Man on Earth.

rude desu >.

That's sort of sad Tbh :/

i dont get it whys it sad? if it is i suspect i may have made some HUGE mistakes

>girl views profile first
>message her
>blocks me

What did she mean by this

i met a turkish qt who actually shared my tastes in goa trance/rabindra sangeet/rhythmic stotram but then she suddenly deleted her profile and had to settle for scavenging interest from braindead normie sluts

She thought you were a weirdo )))

After 30 minutes a guy is willing to send me a present, he is asking for my address.

Is this how easy catfishing is?

Don't you get a message every minute just by being an average looking Korean male?

As a female I'm getting messages per second

>pilotbro is already on your friend's list
wew, he's fast

After what period of inactivity is it pointless messaging people? A month? 2? 3? 4? Or, day I say it, should I message some of the people who've not signed in for going on a decade?

mindblowing

I once messaged a girl and she ended up responding almost two years later, so anything is possible really. But for the most part, I'd say don't bother if they haven't been online for a month. A lot of people sign up and then forget about this site a week or two later

>talking with a muslim girl online
>she's quite nice
>talk for a week
>I bring up the Sweden attacks
>"yeah man it's so awful"
>make a little joke
>"lol it was because the Swedes aren't exactly halal"
>she's pissed
>"dude why you say that?? halal has nothing to do with people!"
>manage to calm her down
>ask her if she likes middle eastern food and say im not implying she does just because she's muslim
>"lol not everythings offensive dude yeah I love middle eastern food"
and finally
>I say "are you sure not everything's offensive? I've read the Koran and a lot of shit is in there"

>20 minutes and no reply

I-I liked her :(((

4 years ago I was friends with an Israeli qt. We grew distant and she dropped off the map. I found her again and asked if she remembered me. She viewed the message and didn't even look at my profile. RIP me

Kind of a defeatist attitude. "Let me know if you're not interested" comes off as insecure and kind of needy imo. As if someone would actually tell him that they aren't interested instead of just not responding.

HUGE mistakes

Similar happened to me before with a girl I tried to kiss but she rejected me, fast forward 4 years she messages me, but here's the twist, she didn't even remember me.

Why are there more Korean than Japanese Anglophiles?

Also he is splitting up his messages. It should have all been connected in one message. That, and just offering to teach someone the language instead of learning through normal conversation makes him seem kind of boring.

you, sir, are an autist of the highest order and your actions reflect honestly upon you and your kinfolk

Koreans love the show Sherlock and think all British people and all of the UK is like Sherlock

It's really really depressing when you let them know the truth of the UK

Anyone spoken with a Veronika from Russia?

Jewish?

they just want to leave their shithole of a country

I've had one Korean who wants to move to Britain tell me she's heard some negative things about Britain like we throw stuff at them when they visit and say ching chang chong
Well, she's not wrong

>when you accidentally see their message too early
uuuhhhh do I wait some time before sending a reply or just do it cause no one gives a fuck when this stuff happens to them?
it took her a weed to reply to my message (only because they just signed back in, not ignoring me), I saw theirs in 5 minutes

LADS I JUST DID THIS TWICE ARGHU

apologise to her for the quick response, it's the only way to save it

John here?

dont cuck me faggot

just give me their names so they can talk to a real man

Every guy I turn down just saying
>lol korean guys have small dicks
Like, how insecure are these people?

You a man catfishing or a korean qt

>finally replies to me
>quickly edits in girlfriend to bio
What did he mean by this?

catfishing

probably just tired from getting nowhere with all the koreaboos infesting the site

I deleted my account because I'm a pleb feeling bad about cutting contact with people abruptly when I was going through a rough time irl. It says there is an option to recover my account, but when I try and do it, the page errors on me. Anyone else go through this before?

My name is Ivan, I'll be your John tonight.

Nevermind, looked it up.

But John is a Brit.

If you signed up with your real email address, try to reset your password. this worked for me.

my name isn't john but im a brit

Cope with it.

>ending every reply with another question so they feel obliged to answer
How transparent is my chess tactics to these pawns?

Do you have a thing for panties as well? I used to show him mine and he used to get so excited lol

y-yess
so long as they're girl(male) panties

Stop stuttering you Brit boy. If that user wanted another sissy he'd look in the mirror

>Stop stuttering you Brit boy
YES MA'AM(male)

oh I cant help you with that one user
sorry

>tfw you'll never be an inbred brit boy who gets easy panties from a Sup Forums girl

I'm not a fag like him and I'm a Brit and my name is SIMILAR to John

>Not knowing who the cat girl is.

Alright nvm then looks like an actual rat

A fucking gook.
She probably ate all of the cats.

well he was nice lol

hey now...

What exactly do you look for in a man? If British and under 300lbs are your requests, well...

So youre hinting that youre 290 lbs?

Reported for CP

Yeah I'd be nice to if I got panty shots from a slut.

That was the joke I was implying Hanz, you Germans are so quick with understanding humour!

Is the aids-infested dutch slut still here?

>Acting shy.
I even saved those wet panties you posted to that user.

>Girl tells me that she dreamed about me
>Thought about me all day
>tfw she has a boyfriend and you aren't even that attracted to her

well a british guy was the first one to talk to me here

that was to john user

>well a british guy was the first one to talk to me here
So let me talk to you
Provided that wont make me nonce ofcourse

How tall are you icenigger

This is Sup Forums, theres a big chance that this wasnt a joke.

>big chance
lel

uhm do you have a discord? I'm about to lay down though

Did you perchance play an MMO and name yourself smelly? You remind me of a poster from a different board.