Which nations are cuck nations?

Is there any more ultimate form of cuckolding than marrying a non-virgin impure woman? Like you are literally legally binding yourself to a proven unfaithful slut whore who can at anytime divorce rape you and take half your stuff
>beta cucks will defend this
ITT
>your cunt
>do people in your country marry non-virgin woman

#NoHymenNoDiamond desu

>flag
>yes

they don't call it the thinking man fetish without a reason
of course it is the ultimate, that would be the point to fall into the trap willingly

is there a good amount of actual christians (wait till marriage and go to church and shit) in Europe and USA ?

Literally none. There are a few Latinas/Spanish(if you want to count them as USA/Euro) that do but they will obviously stay away from the degenerates. If you're Muslim you can probably marry one of them since they are pure women who want pure men but no pure men exist in their own race/people

>muslim girls
>virgin
lmao mate
no, religions are dead in the western world

Canada > the rest

>muslims girls
>not virgins

>confusing westernized culturally "muslim" whores with Muslim woman

>Thinking a burger know anything that's going on in the world besides what's happening in his hometown
Hilarious fàm

I wouldn't mind spreading the rest of my life with the same woman, but I don't think I could ever go through with getting married.
My cousin had been with her partner for 15 years, they have 2 kids and no plans of ever marrying. That's what I want to achieve.

>calls the top caked in makeup
>but calls the bottom naturally beautiful
virgin spotted

You saved a new meme pic, good boy.

Not sure what your point is, but I will reiterate in saying that US people have 0 clues how the world run because they are so sheltered from the outside world.

you're really dumb if you think most Muslim girls don't just do anal
I've dated them and they insist on anal only

Tbh you're a cuck

Ah yes, that guy who voted for his "god emperor" who will have to go fight a war in a shitty desert and will die somewhere where no one ever will remember him calling me a cuck but still clueless about what's going on 20 miles away from his hometown
Laughing at every choices you took in your life haha

That's a meme in itself.

Some Catholics.

I know a bisexual """"Catholic"""" girl who is obsessed with sex.