He wears white sneakers, blue jeans and a black hoodie as his only outfit

>he wears white sneakers, blue jeans and a black hoodie as his only outfit

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So user, when the fuck are you gonna start dressing like an adult?

Black sneakers actually

Still sneakers lmao

Yeah but every time one of you /fa/ggots call me a child because I'm not up on fashion you always post yourselves wearing a purple dress shirt and vest or some other metrosexual gay shit. I work in construction, I can't dress like that.

So dress well when you aren't working, there's literally no excuse to present yourself

You don't understand, I'm not a middle class "man" working a menial office job and going to shitty clubs every weekend. I'd be ridiculed to death if I was ever caught dressing well like you do. Plus I guarantee what you mean by "dressing well" looks dainty and gay as fuck.

Making a lot of excuses for being ugly

I'm not Ugly though, just think OP is a queer who probably thinks wearing scarves is acceptable for a man.

No I don't.

Corporate dresscode doesn't allow jeans, sneakers nor hoodies.

admit it, this is what men actually want to wear

the virgin walk

That might just be someone with literal actual autism. [spoiler]That was me in highschool.[/spoiler]

I walk slow and my arms move but do people actually look forward constantly instead of watching their footing while they walk? I look down probably ever couple of seconds

Stop spamming thus image you fucking autist

(Engineer) Pretty normie I think.

Usually a pair of sunnies and a watch and sometimes a plain hat as accessories.

>Wearing shit-coloured pants
>EVER

Ahahaha

imagine being so feminized and brainwashed by women that you spend money on looking "pretty" as a man

Ehhh, I'm colourblind so I don't care that much.

Is that really your shit's color leaf?

It literally is though

>He needs to draw extreme examples

Caring about how you look isn't gay or for women.

>It is though

Imagine being so fucking scared of le feminist boogeyman you actually purposefully make yourself look like hammered homeless shit in order to vie against it

It's not an extreme example, /fa/ is full of meterosexuals like OP. I will never not think they aren't lame as fuck.

imagine making one hell of a strawman on the internet so it looks like you're not over compensating for something

we don't really wear "sneakers" around here
we wear "tennis shoes"

Yeah /fa/ is gay but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

There's something in the middle between
|Wearing baggy jeans, loose t-shirts with holes and stains, timberlands and a black hoodie with cumstains in IT| AND |Dressing like a faggot twink in $500 jeans from some Swedish numale designer|.

rate my look

i posted it again

>looking attractive is over-compensating for something

Yeah, cause purposefully going against the grain TOTALLY isn't trying to make a statement or anything

dad?

Theres literally 0 reason to wear a scarf unless it's cold outside.

not being a feminized metrosexual faggot whos into fashion =/= going against the grain

r8

maybe it's being used as padding to prevent chaffing around the neck from a leather jacket

Nothing wrong with either of those depending on your crowd and life situation. I will always think the latter is gay but if you can pull off the inbetween good for you. I just know I'd get bantered relentlessly if I ever wore skinny jeans and some tight v-neck and scarf by the people I work and associate with.

Erdo/10

I can get that, if they're riding a motorcycle they might not want shart to fly in their mouths.

Holy fuck dude

NO ONE IS SAYING SKINNY JEANS AND TIGHT V NECK. THAT'S GAY AS FUCK

What the fuck man. Why do you think looking good means being a twink fag?

This is like on the level of fatasses calling people who actually go to the gym "homosexuals".
Read above

Is this you OP?

Not being a scarf connoisseur is not going against the grain you nu male weakling. Normal men don't dress like gay men in a sitcom. You don't look good, you look like a joke.

solid numale cuck look tbqh

I Just assume that's what OP is referring to 2bh because we all know it is

I wear tshirt, shorts and knock off crocs. I am unemployed

>Wearing scarves is acceptable for a man.

I just walk around in the Wizards robe. For casual, work, and at parties.

No my man...

I recently started dressing well EVERYWHERE(not just to work) and the change in my life is massive. You feel better and people respect you as an authority figure.

It's no meme. Whether you like it or not first impressions are more important than anything you say.

Show me dressing well, I dress like OP describes and I'm still relatively popular outside of work

casual life mah nigga
I wear t-shirt, shorts, and flipflops
I too am unemployed

I wear a dress shirt, dress pants and a sports jacket everywhere I go these days.

Best money I ever spent.

You wear sneakers on a construction site? Doesn't sound very safe. Either your full of crap or there is no Canadian equivalent of OSHA.

Fucking swag.

See that's way to formal for me and I go nowhere that wearing a sports jacket and dress pants doesn't look out of place. Days off work I'm either drinking with my friends and girl or going to the movies, fishing, hiking stuff like that.

No my workboots, just outside of work I wear sneakers

I usually wear long sleeve shirts and leave the hoodie for colder days .

I wear black zipper hoodie, tracksuit bottom and sneakers as main outfit, sometimes switch to jeans for ''''official'''' events such as a date or an another job interview.

I dont wear anything

Why do you autists keep posting this pic?

Based

read this and stop being a pleb

You're alright, don't film around stingrays tomorrow.

cos they fit the pic

damm..all i gotta do is buy a suit and i get 100k

>tfw to smart to flip houses and make hundreds of thousands of dollars because I wear a suit

daum boi whataaa real success storie :D

>Missing the point

Stay mediocre tbqh senpaitachi

Okay, I'll just go out and get a 350k lone on the merit of I dress well and have confidence. Surely that's all it takes.

yeah that investor must have been senile or some shit

You'd be surprised how far having confidence and dressing the part will get you.

>burgundy suit I called my power suit

laffing

You don't actually buy that story do you? I'm already confident, I'm just not cocky.

I've gotten jobs and gigs I had no business getting this way. It really is no meme.

In finland we call these stories "power fantasies"

but I literally don't own any blue jeans
I only wear maroon, purple, black or grey pants

Wrong:
Dark grey sneakers with blue accents
Black mesh shorts
White t-shirt
Black jacket, not a hoodie

Who the fuck buys white sneakers, they just get dirty.

Who doesn't wear Allen Edmonds?

You need to have exactly TWO (2) colors in addition to greyscale for an outfit to be fashionable. One color is too plain and boring, three or more colors is just too much going on (even in the event you understand color theory and pick colors that match)

What a bunch of faggots caring how one should dress.

I'll stop wearing chucks and jeans when I'm either dead, or have to work for someone other than myself.

So when I'm dead.

>chucks and jeans

Holy kek

If that is fashionable then fashion is gay as fuck

What are chucks?

>waah pink is a girls color
chucks are shoes, user

/fa/ here
lmaoing @ your life

>v-neck

ew no

Hey sometimes i painted my nails with a pen when i was a child
i eventually grew up tho

Porbleem, user?

Flip-flops/thongs, jeans and a plaid shirt with sleeves rolled up

>burgundy chinos

sup sydney/melb uni student

we've found inspector gadget's cue-tip

Are you insinuating sonething, bby?

>denim jacket
>jeans
>fucking converse

Christ all fucking mighty

I only wear furs and leathers of the animals i hunt with my bow

My style tbqh

>white sneakers, blue jeans and a black hoodie

*walks towards you*

You gonna say you're better than Tom hardy OP?

How do you wear that in the swealtering desert of Australia?

Welcome to my life.

I bet you're a painter.

During winter lad

Also, if it's not humid you can easily get through a summer day in jeans/chinos, but then again, I live pretty far south

no fucking way the invester is going to give him that much with a mcdonald job experience and 1000 worths of suits, shirts and shoes. get your head out of your ass

I unironically wear this with a BAPE skull cap....and I have a face tat

Beyond hope