PREPARE TO BE LIBERATED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

cpf.navy.mil/news.aspx/130123
fox5sandiego.com/2017/04/08/us-aircraft-carrier-led-strike-group-headed-toward-korean-peninsula/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to apologize to all the residents of Seoul, South Korea that our dullard president is about to get the entire city leveled by the Norks

In consolation, the whole of Norkland will be turned to glass.

that's not consolation that's worst case scenario

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

making more friends I see

>Dr*mpf is simultaneously gonna start war with Russia(his attack on their ally Syria) and China(attacking their Korean puppet nation) while supporting ISIS, Israel, and Saudi Arabi
>Dr*mpftards support this
Can't make this up

prepare to be nuked, lol
what an imbecile

>war near my residence
I should make some investment.

Maybe that ugly little gook will get the fuck off my TV then.

>already attacking Syria
>bad relations with Iran
>bad relations with China
>might create bad relations with Russia
>now North Korea

B-b-b-but Sup Forums told me trump wasn't a warmongerer

Sup Forums is satirical you damn fool

Just like the actual political situation of the US

>more posturing that will result in nothing happening.

HERE WE COME TO RUIN THE DAY!

Know the difference.

and nothing will happen

I didn't like living anyway.

when does the America liberate EU from German 4th Reich?
they wants Freedom.

cpf.navy.mil/news.aspx/130123
>Deployed from San Diego, California, to the Western Pacific since Jan. 5, the Strike Group has participated in numerous bilateral exercises with the Japan Maritime Self Defense Force and Republic of Korea Navy, various maritime security initiatives, and routine patrol operations in the South China Sea.

fox5sandiego.com/2017/04/08/us-aircraft-carrier-led-strike-group-headed-toward-korean-peninsula/
>In fact, the Vinson was in South Korea last month for military exercises.

USA USA USA

MAGA

One shouldn't allow one's personal tragedies to interfere with one's responsibilities.

Dude, you're not gonna die from a war with fucking North Korea

>believing "politicians"

Good. The only good gook is dead gook.

The irony of this post

>the only good muslim is a dead muslim

The United States only attacks countries with little military power, they will never attack powerful countries like China or Russia, not even North Korea or Iran.

>the only good muslim is a dead muslim
That too. Religious fag should be gassed.

Merrica was, is and always will be a Goy country

>because one failure this week wasn't enough
I seriously hope they rock our shit. North Korea just wants to develop on its own and not cause any trouble with anyone. Peaceful reunification with the south is preferred.

So much for "America First" politics. I fucking told you idiots.

It's true t.bh, and I HATE BEING A TOOL

How about China

we've litterally been to war with every single one of those countries, you stupid european spic

>we've litterally been to war with every single one of those countries

Only when they were irrelevant militarily.

>spic

WTF, you are the spic, Jose.

All the cultural aspects commonly known around the world as "typical American" are basically of Mexican origin. Tex-Mex food is basically Mexican food, the cowboy culture is basically of Mexican origin: rodeos, cowboy hat... also all those cities and states that were Mexican before, like Texas, California, Florida, New Mexico, Arzona; San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Jose... And of course the fact that most of your population will be of Mexican origin in a few decades.

Proxy wars, not real wars

Jorge you're a spic. Deal with it spic

>americlowns

>you're a spic

Of course, but so do you, Jose.

>this triggers the Donald

>"But Hillary would have been worse!"

How did Sup Forums get duped into voting for this retard

Memes. Now they're shitting themselves because he's as much of a crypto-neocon as Hillary

China wouldn't commit suicide like that
Probably

have any of you looked it up to see if its normal procedure or some sort of training

Let's sink it.

>Gullible fucks are susceptible to populist memes

The best part is the ones that still try to rationalize it by posting pictures of crying liberal arts students.

He said non-pc things, often they were retarded but it offended liberals which is the important thing.

Chill out though, nothing's gonna happen in Best Korea. It's just business as usual.

Are they completely fucking retarded or what?

let's not kid ourselves, the US won't directly attack NK the collateral damage for little to no gain. It would be like getting into a knife fight with a mentally ill homeless person for a nickle.

This happens all of the time. How is everyone ITT so birdbrained?

>how did retards end up voting for a retard
Really makes you think

How is this news? There is also a strike group doing exercises every year. There is even a carrier stationed in Japan.

hhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhe

I don't know. It's not like Hillary was any better but it was clear to me both were bad choices.

You do know it could be an exercise like others have said in this thread right?

Wasn't hillary already been doing that for 20 years?

Probably wouldn't die unless it wen't nuclear anyways.

In a conventional war you'd probably wouldn't die unless you were a pilot/in a smaller navy boat considering a conventional war with China would never involve land forces.

during desert storm the iraqi army was ranked within the global top 5. they got obliterated in less than a month. fighting conventional armies is america's specialty you goof

Yes, they were both bad choices and felt like the same person to me.

Yes, but trump was supposed to be different according to everyone here

So who did you vote?
oh it didn't matter cos only 2 candidates had a realistic chance?

It was bound to happen either way. Gotta relieve that sexual tension one way or another.

Honestly i thought he was going to mend some relations with russia.
I guess thats off the table now.

i never got why north korea wants to reunite badly and nuke seoul at the same time

What about Saddam?

>It is not uncommon for aircraft carriers to operate in that area, and the United States regularly deploys military assets, such as aircraft, to the region as a show of force. In fact, the Vinson was in South Korea last month for military exercises.

hmm
truly provoking

cept this time trump's behind the wheel

t. idiots who don't know how our Navy works

We're in enemy waters at all times. It's how we keep up foreign relations and let the World know we're literally cruising around on top of nuclear reactors and launching more fighters from it on a daily basis than most countries do in a month and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it

There is probably a Chinese or Russian sub off our coasts right now, and vice versa.

That's exactly what it is.

Sup Forums is just being retarded as usual.

This shows how little people around the world trusts Trump with anything

Possibly, nothing to worry about, they were there before we were born and they'll probably be there after we're gone.

I grew up in the last years of the Cold War. I don't fear an emasculated Russian navy, one which doesn't even have a proper aircraft carrier, let alone multiple.

No. It shows how dumb most people on this site are. They should stick to anime, but they're probably dumb as fuck in regards to that subject as well.

hmm.. really made me think

t. Tyrone Lopez

You guys understand this is not abnormal right, this isn't even a sign of aggression. This happens every year and the U.S. maintains a constant military presence in SK, stop being retarded.

Countries don't run on the will and personal opinion of whoever's President. Especially in foreign policy. Trump is different in that he didn't know shit about anything and had to be schooled on why things are like they are, the ins and outs and so on.

I don't know what those fags were expecting in the case of NK. I mean it's just business as usual; political contention and a carrier or two around there as a display of detterrance as well as commitment to the allies in the region. What else is there to do?. As for Syria, that's incredibly complicated because there is no alternative to Assad but at the same time accepting Assad is not an option, so it seems the course of action for settling the score is let the game play on and on and on until whatever happens that allows for an acceptable solution in Syria.

calm down mate, this board is retarded.

WW3 incoming

Obama and Trump prove that President don't have any power at all in Foreign Relation.

Why is she so perfect, bros?

DON'T YOU GET IT JACK?

I'M USING WAR AS A BUSINESS TO GET ELECTED..TO END WAR AS A BUSINESS

Everyone itt needs to kill themselves.

This is a routine excercise that the US does all the fucking time.

simmer down laddie, they're just pretending

No, they aren't. It's pretty clear that a number people in here are unironically retarded.

>Americans put their carriers near NK
>NK makes a "surprise" attack on them and the americans use this to go to war
>NK gets BTFOd
>Pacific War II

Anyone else wanna go liberate some tight Nork pussy?

WW3 confirmed

Aircraft carrier groups are sent annually for the wargames.

Stop fearmongering.

>North Korea just wants to develop on its own and not cause any trouble with anyone. Peaceful reunification with the south is preferred.
t. lee xiubei

fuck off

>and not cause any trouble with anyone

Remember all those other times carrier groups sailed near NK and war broke out? I remember.

Remember when Turkey shot down a Russian jet and WW3 broke out? I remember.

Fucking retards.

You're a god damn retard of the highest order.

Tell me. Were you this mad during every other time the navy was sent near NK?