Weeaboos who made it

youtu.be/G18QNStYuvs
>you will never learn fluent Japanese, learn an extremely difficult style of Japanese artwork, become a modern day master, and open a business where you employ cute Japanese girls that are equally autistic about woodblock carving
This is guy is seriously a big deal in Japan for this stuff. What other tales of successful weebs do you have?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nIPkp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodblock_printing_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please respond.

Whitu piggu go hooom

Who knew Charles Manson is a weeaboo?

>david BULL

Please do not cuck meme Bull-san. He is a pure soul only interested in woodblock carving.

That being said, he's working on reprinting that famous octopus sex carving.

Koizumi Yakumo san. What a great guy (Greek). Sadly it seems most Americans are only in Japan to cause trouble, so you rarely see Americajin who are not quite disturbed.

Unfortunately he has been lamenting the lack of time he has to actually carve like he enjoys since he does not have the funds to hire a business manager and other delegation positions. I feel bad for him. The guy made it doing what he loves, but he just doesn't have the time to do it like he wants to.

because nobody wants to buy dumb wood blocks anymore weeb, learn a useful skill

Let's not forget based Japan wizard who lived the weeb dream

archive.is/nIPkp

David is based don't turn him into a meme you nigger

Hang yourself weeb

Speak only when spoken to, curry muncher cunt.

do you think he makes her print eroge after hours?

Actually yeah he has stated as such because it's more or less his personal project.

Woodblock carving isn't a Japanese art you fag and it's not very difficult, I did that shit as a kid

Sure, it's not exclusively Japanese, but the most famous woodblock prints are Japanese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodblock_printing_in_Japan

Mine were better you weeb fag

Post your work in comparison.

Don't feel like it

Embracing the "le shitposting leaf" meme isn't good for your mental health.

It's too late

Well at least you are doing me a kindness by bumping the thread.

Miyagi I need a stack of 500 of these stat

He's literally carving this one right now.

He was born here but he was only like 1/3 Greek I think. I don't think he could speak Greek either. He wrote his Kwaidan book in English, right?

I wonder what his jap girl helper thinks

I'd guess she thinks of it as erotic artwork, just like he does, rather than Dave's perversion.

Why do you have to ruin everything

Because this is a thread about autism, not shitposting. If you want to shitpost and receive shitpost replies I'm sure there are other places for you to do this. Currently Sup Forums will give you 10+ replies if you mention that you are Canadian in a post about something controversial, like defending the new mass effect game.

Bump

I will stop bumping after this one if no one is actually interested in this.