Islam is a fucking cancer

Think about how much better life would be if every single muslim poofed to planet sharia, somewhere

>pic related, mrw when I think about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRhRJ_8VzvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before you go claiming that's racist, ISLAM IS NOT A RACE. It's an ideology and thus should be open for criticism

That's an excessively bigoted thing to say.

>That's an excellively bigoted thing to say

Sorry, not sorry, but I think executing gays, persecuting women, and committing attrocities against "infidels" is an incredibly bigoted thinf to do

Let's not glorify a warlord and a pedophile who married a 6 year old as a glorious prophet exempt from criticism

The thinf I found bigoted about your statement was when you wished all Muslims "poofed" away. Bit of a sordid wish, regardless of your perceptions of the religion.

This is planet sharia. By the Prophet's beard we will make it so with the wombs of your daughters mashallah

I'm 99.99999% sure muslims would love to poof away to a new planet they could enact sharia on

Religion as a whole is cancer

Some are clearly worse than others,
Do you see buddhists commiting mass atrocities? No? What about christians? Hindus?

Marine Le Pen says otherwise

But user, Muslims have contributed to science and culture immensely. How could you say such things about their religion?

wrong, muslims wont be satisfied to live sharia life with a knowledge that somewhere someone is living outside it.
its not the vision of caliphate that give them orgasm, its the vision of mass non-muslims converting to islam.
its an ideology born from rebels with conquest in mind, thats the fact.

I guess you could say they really BLEW me away

>Bhuddists
Myanmar
>Christians
History textbook? LRS, KKK, etc
>Hindus
RSS, 1984 anti-sikh riot etc

Polanon, you are spot on with that analysis.

Her descendants will be brown and worship Allah and obey his prophet Muhammad (pbuh). And so will yours kafir pig

Some sects are clearly worse than others,
Do you see shiias commiting mass atrocities? No? What about sufis? Ahmadiyas?

This isn't about race. No one fucking cares if your brown. We care you follow a violent, oppresive ideology. Take your dick out of the goat for a second and try to wrap your mind about that

rise of islam in the past is no different than atheism phenomenon right now.
intelligent peasants dissatisfied with their standing within current deceptive ideas so they invent the new one with a promise of fair and objective knowledge.

My bad guys, *you're

At least atheism don't have set of autistic rule where you must follow it or you will get beheaded.

>implying any of these named things are bad

Atheism doesn't have any rules, it isn't an organized religion

t. ali al-almani

Pic related would still be alive.

>buddhists are pacifists meme

Please educate yourself

its a cycle actually, its next form will involve repressive ideas

We care about it, that's why we're winning, cumskin.

That's exactly what this country is like, and I'm glad to know I'll never have to deal with it.

niggers are worse
i rather live islamic country than a country with more than 1% nigger
non ironic

youtube.com/watch?v=XRhRJ_8VzvI

You should practice Islam, it will cure the racism from your heart

Mashallah may Allah reward his soul

>>Do you see buddhists commiting mass atrocities

yes

>hindus
yes

>christians
ah alright this was a bait thread

In self defense. One can't sleep next to a mad dog.

thats what those imam said

that's what people commiting atrocities always say

In burma?

Burma Buddhists are defending themselves against an invading culture. Plenty of muslim countries in this world to go be muslim in. No one wants to become the next Lebanon.

burma buddhists are commiting acts of genocide against a civilian & defenseless population

niggers in brazil killed more people 2011-2017
than civil war in syria

this
ameen

in Nice

t. abduul al boombah ibn truck abu rahman il shipfuckeer 9/11th

Who aims to do the same to them like it has done and is doing everywhere it is. Muslims and Imams don't belong this side of the Mediterranean sea. They are the mad dogs.

Kazakhstani males should embrace the full teachings of Islam and stop kidnapping their brides.

muslims literally thinking non-muslims aren't belong in this world either.
the point is, your sense of national privilege isn't above natural incentive to conquer territory, you cant use such biased made up argument.
buddhism is a man made idea, and so is islam, therefore it create bias to determine which belong to which.
buddhism has been spread in our ancient kingdoms for ages, its not immune to that natural incentive such as violence

>has been spread
has been spread by conquest

Can you be clearer, with correct sentences?

It would be nice to terraform Mars and send all Muslims and Amerifats there.