凸 ---> × 凹

How hard is it to find love in your cunt?

I all do is work. Hopeless desu ;(

>2017
>having a job
>still having a hope for finding love
Poor guy

ここに書き込んでる暇があるならもっと楽しいことしろ、愚痴って共感を得て干渉に浸るから幸せになれないんだよバーカ

凸 ^오^ 凸

犬肉そんなにうまいか、ああ!?

こんなに運が悪い俺が幸せななれる訳がないだろ。

五年間うつ病だったし

二十歳で童貞

自閉症だし

>Working 12-14 hours 5 to 6 days alternating weeks
>Barely even have time to go to the gym anymore
>Eat nothing most days (except excessive coffee) until I finish work, by which point I'm usually starving and end up pigging out on unhealthy shit
>Can feel myself getting fatter but lack the energy or time to do anything about it
>Broke up with gf at the end of last year
>Don't even know how I would even begin trying to meet someone new

This is suffering, senpai. Oh, and for all those hours I work, I'm only ever paid for 10 hours a day

>you had a gf

suffering my ass

And there's also the issue of having about 4-6 hours sleep every night and simply crashing on a weekly to fortnightly basis

That's what makes it even worse. Because now I know what I've lost. Bitch sure made the last few months fucking torture without even lifting a finger though.

>save 50-70 k
>go to mexico
>open a small res or some other shit with 40k
>live a life with nothing to worry and get a decent income from your bussiness
>????
>profit
YOU CAN DO IT KIWI

as for you, do the same
heck, any outsider can do the same in almost any latam country.

this is a depression thread now

>Save 50-70k
I'm pretty much there already. This, plus $20k in shares, $2000 in cash and $30,000 loaned to my parents.

I don't even have the time to actually spend it.

I might actually do that one day

come on kiwi, you're close to get a decent life and
potentially have a qt latina waifu.

How old are you chap?
Recomiendas algunas partes de Mexico o Latam en particular?

>How old are you chap?
25, feeling about 70

Personally I'm going to spend the next 5-6 years travelling and fucking around and start saving when I hit late twenties so I don't have a midlife crisis.

Unfortunately I don't have that option. If I take any extended time off now, I'm basically fucked career wise and would have to claw myself back up from the bottom of the fucking ladder again.

Anyone who thinks going into medicine pays well or gets you a comfortable life is fucking delusional.

Whatever you do just don't end up like the dad in American Beauty 20 years down the line

Me in ausland except for the 5th paragraph

Dependiendo de lo que quieras abrir, centro de puebla sirve para empezar, o centro de mexico también.
But you ought to do your homework and first live for a month and do your research on prices of all your base material for work.