Things about your country outsiders may not know

We have Government funded free public barbecues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WibFUjjX8Gw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_jumping
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh my god really?

During the American revolution there was a point, where a British sniper had General George Washington in his crosshairs, however he didn't pull the trigger, because he didn't believe in killing people who were not facing him.

Yeah there is at least one in every park or public beach I've gone to, often there are more.

Who cleans those things? I cannot imagine the people using them cleaning them afterwards.

They do?
I think you misunderstand the strength of our barbecue culture.

I think I did then. Dutch people would just walk away and at best throw their trash in the bin.

I used to piss on the ones down by the lake in the shitty suburb I lived in as a young teen. Dumb bogan trash would rock up half pissed and use them without any cleaning, so they were cooking their shitty sausages with caramelised piss.

Me too lad lmao

Used to shit on them too

I swear to god the people in Australia are worse than the animals

I was 14 and bored out of my mind.

This is the end result of letting Asians into your country

That doesn't make it better

I'm 22 and still do this shit

Fucking comedy gold lad

They're just heated plates. The fact that they are outside does not make them a barbacue.

Australians are shit at food. Must be their anglo heritage.

>your country
So you're the proxy fag who's been spamming shitposting threads?

Kids that age where I lived where getting drunk, huffing to get high, stealing and burning out stolen cars, so it's really a lot better than it could have been.

?
this is the first thread of the night for me friendo

You're still a disgrace to your country.

>australian barbecue

cute

Fuck off you dirty crypto-arab, inbred desert cunt.

why do australians piss in their mouths and barbecue their own shit?

Tryhard.

>public government barbecue used to feed a family vs a business owned barbecue used for serving many customers a day
American logic

They're just heated rooms. Putting all of your grandparents into them does not make them an oven.

>he didn't piss and shit on the local public bbq's so abos would have to eat their piss and shit

>australians taxes pay for glorified outdoor shabbat plates

hmmm

Says the guy big noting himself over pissing on an item built for public use. You should have been a stain on the rug in your parent's living room.

Can you put a shrimp on da barbie for me?

Ah the old Spanish guy jumping over babies in a karate pose festival. Classic European culture desu.
Really though what is even happening?

private owned barbecue used to feed a family vs a government owned barbecue used to feed a clan of bogans

youtube.com/watch?v=WibFUjjX8Gw

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_jumping

>that one Aussie (possibly Lebbo) who is really pissed at Israelius for some reason

then why was he a sniper? also how do you know thats true if he didnt shoot

Dont question culture.

It's a widespread tradition in most western nations, surprised you haven't heard about it down there.

In the US they do with monster trucks

>Who cleans those things? I cannot imagine the people using them cleaning them afterwards.
When I was a kid me and my mates would piss and shit on these, then turn em on and cook it all up into a shitty paste.

>10k vs Free

>The Church still teaches that it is baptism by water, not a giant leap by an airborne devil, which cleanses the soul of original sin.
Yeah come on guys, what the fuck? Obviously you need to splash them with water to do anything. That's what really works. Jeeze.

oh so the sims is based on australia?

Man Australians are sure degenerates.
If such things were in Russia they would have been either srolen in a week or used as beds for dunkards.

We're not brown
Women arent obligated to wear hijab, burqa etc.

>american revolution
>sniper
>crosshair

>you are now aware that you share a site with people who played with their own shit after they'd passed toddler age

We killed over 6milion jews.

don't be so hard on yourself

Women are required to cover their heads in our Orthodox churches. They're not called burkas, but they're pretty much burkas

>Things about your country outsiders may not know
Amsterdam is our capital, but our government is seated in The Hague.
Weed isn't actually legal here.
Our animal party has 5 seats in the lower house.

You in school?

oh boo hoo go back to sipping your soy gluten-free latte faggot

>Headscarf
>Burka

at that time you were lucky if your rifle didnt explode right in your face you mong. Why do you think everyone got line properly to shoot volleys?

So at least a few shots hit per battallion

>beer is cheaper than tap water in pubs

I guess I should say hijab, not burka. No real difference to a headscarf if you think about it

>anybody who doesn't play with and cook their own shit is a latte drinking city faggot
Holy shit I can almost hear your knuckles dragging from here.

>s-s-stop having fun!!!

Shitcunt attitude. You're one of the reasons why Australia is going down the dunny.

Jesus, you guys... This thread had so much potential, but then Australia had to literally shitpost it to death.

Yes, that's what's going on here. It's other people that are wrong in this, not you.
>people really are this retarded

Dude, defiling public bbq's was like a rite of passage.

Wrong in what regard faggot? Not being a bona fide cock sucking autist lmao?

Go outside once in a while retard, you might learn something

I still play with my own shit, faggot. I poop in the shower, too.

Don't you dare reply back.

>Go outside once in a while retard
Son I've been going outside with people my whole life and even the dumber ones still didn't play with their own poo. You're a special kind of special. I mean retarded kids on the short bus look at you and feel bad for your situation.
>you might learn something
Yeah like how to play with my own shit. That's what my life's really been missing all these years. I once was lost but now am found; thank you for sharing your deep wisdom with me.

>I still play with my own shit, faggot. I poop in the shower, too.

In Germany there's a law that says the cheapest non-alcoholic drink in a bar or restaurant has to be cheaper than the cheapest alcoholic drink.

Excellent thread

>barbecue
>gas
Get fucked, Hank Hill.

>public BBQ
We have the same thing, but you need wood.

Huffing gas and cooking with it will do that.

You guys are fucking savages no wonder you are the laughing stock of the world.

>late 18th century
>having rifles accurate enough to have someone be counted as a sniper
americans are dumb, but everyone knows that

I've also heard of this. The SHARPSHOOTER (not sniper) didn't shoot because it was ungentlemanly.

>at that time you were lucky if your rifle didnt explode right in your face you mong
not true, unless your musket (not rifle, standard infantry had smoothbore guns) was of inferior quality or if you loaded too much gunpowder it wouldn't just explode for no reason.

there were, besides standard line infantry, also sharpshooters in both British and American armies carrying rifles. They'd mostly skirmish the enemy before the battle proper started

All the public park grills I've seen are basically this.

Top kek

Portugal (and I think Spain and Italy) have it mandatory to have bidets in your bathroom since '75.

I'm not sure if this applies to stores and restaurants since those usually only have toilets and sinks, but hotels and houses must have them. Or else.

what does "bogan" mean?

Sweden also has public BBQ, but they look like this

australian word for "redneck"

I feel like that would be a huge pain in the ass to clean.

It goes a little deeper than that. It would really translate better to what we call "white trash."

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ