How do you feel about your ethnic diaspora in the USA?

How do you feel about your ethnic diaspora in the USA?

Cancer

Italo american people are cool

That's a propaganda picture.

I know but I really like the artwork. I wish America kept using the woman as their symbol rather than Uncle Sam.

They think having a flag and silly name makes you Danish.
There was a documentary on it a few years ago called Denmark on the prairie, but it ended up being more about the social issues in the midwest than the danish diaspora.

I have family who live in America, (New York) and they know jack shit about Denmark, don't know a single word of danish, and I doubt they even consider themselves "Danish-American"

Good.

>your ethnic diaspora in the USA

It's almost non-existent.

No such thing.
>inb4 that chicano again

i don't care about it
it is in Chicago

Fuck the Irish.

Looks like a supreme gentleman.

Don't hear much about them.
I've got some relatives living in Oregon, they seem alright.

I don't think we have any diaspora in the USA

I wish they would get bombed.
The Americans probably do too since they're mostly in Florida.

They're a funny bunch.

>The proud Gael refusing to die out into a mongrel mix of non-whites
Accurate.

English, loads of shit celebs are famous there like John Oliver and Piers Morgan are famous there which is bad but I think most English people fully integrate and become just Americans which is good.

You did. We gave them back to you though

Minnesota is alright I guess.

astute observation, McMillan

Useless, they can't even form a lobby.

I think it's great that they actually integrate so well that we cringe at "much heritage" fags. Shame just about giving everyone who comes to England clings to their heritage like it's keeping them alive.

Why did you need to shit on England out of nowhere?

They're alright.

I'm one of you m8.

They're alright.

I think it's hard for a lot of people to get famous in England which is why virtual nobodies like "its current year" man and Craig Ferguson, keep going to America and becoming famous.

Also how the hell did that unfunny fuck James Cordon get so successful? I remember that really short lived sketch/variety show he did with the other twat from Gavin and Stacey. WHO WAS WRITING THE JOKES FOR THAT? Holy shit was it embarrassing.

There are almost a million households in the US where Russian is the primary language