If you work hard in an American gym it will literally sound an alarm siren and the employees will ask you to leave

>if you work hard in an American gym it will literally sound an alarm siren and the employees will ask you to leave

>it's called a lunk alarm
>it's triggered by grunting and the sound of weights falling
>its purpose is to make other Americans feel less intimidated in a gym

I can't believe this really exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXP6WaVTJpM
youtube.com/watch?v=8eAj08nAFP4

It's for women and fat people gyms

create safe spaces and fight the patriarchy.

Truly the spirit of the founding fathers.

>Walk in
>See sign
>Walk out

they have pizza days too

>planet fitness
>rather planet fatness lmao amarite?

>a siren that is supposed to go off whenever someone grunts too loudly or drops a heavy weight on the floor

Sounds great desu, both of which are fucking annoying.

I just feel pity for these creatures now.

This is beyond stupid.

Niggers that's literally Planet fitness, are you fucking retarded that you don't know what it is?

You also can't wear boots and tank tops at Planet Fitness

I go to LA Fitness myself, but I heard that in Planet Fitness, they have a free pizza day every Friday.

Why do people knock this? Don't fucking eat it if you don't want to.

The best customer for any gym is the people who don't go to gym and wear down the machines, but pay for subscription. I'd expect nothing less of American businessman than to make a gym chain for these people.

this guy goes to planet fatness

The gym itself fucking encourages you to eat it though since it's free fucking food.

is it a joke gym or something

It's a gym for out of shape people since they feel that pic related would happen to them at a regular gym

Yes, it's one chain of gyms for people who don't want to workout with gymbros.

Someone saw a market existed so they took advantage of it, that's called capitalism.

>a GAY thinks he can shame others
Oh I'm lafin

Lol you need a real gym to do curls in while wearing a polo and khakis Vindar? You can perv on white girls just as easily in planet fitness as any other gym.

I dont know why people would attack some fat dude trying to get in shape and better his lifestyle.

Golds Gym FTW. Planet Fitness is just for the soccer mom who walks a few minutes on the treadmill.

>laughing at people actually seeking to stop being morbidly obese

>I can't believe
kek, apparently you can, you retarded slavs would believe anything

yes it is """humor""" videos

Milo is a professional troll
Good on him for making money doing something that the entirety of Sup Forums is willing to do for free but I don't pay any attention to anything he says

2 dyels bullying, don't take it too seriously

>be excessively loud
>be careless about shared equipment

get b&