In Los Angeles, every donut shop is owned by Asians except chain stores like Krispy Kreme...

In Los Angeles, every donut shop is owned by Asians except chain stores like Krispy Kreme. Is this true in other cities and other countries? And I do mean every donut shop, it's impossible to find one not run by Asians.

yes, a mobility scooter

>donut shop

lol murica

Polacks and Jews in WI.

Never eaten a fool donut. Probably wouldn't.

it's impossible to find one run by asians.

the only thing vietnamese-polish run are either imported clothing stands/shops and asian fastfood with exotic names like Ding Dong Wong where the food is cheap and plentiful.

It's amazing, they're the only immigrant group I've never heard ANYONE ever complaining about.

we dont have donut shops

No

Maybe moscovites have them. I don't think they are exist here

In Moscow we have dunkin donuts and starbucks, but owners are not asian, anyway it exists with franchising (is this word correct? When you use another brand and rules of the brand and pay for it).

We also can have noname donuts, but them mostly under azerbajan, armenian and georgian people.

>donut shop

That's pretty degenerate

>>>Donut shop

Asians make the best sweets, this is an undeniable fact. From breads to candies, it's all just the right amount of sweet and it's the only thing I miss about California.

Australia is like this with milk bars(convenience stores)

Kripsy Kreme is shit I wish it hadn't come here.

Overpriced sugary shite.

You can get about 10 jam or custard doughnuts from Coop for £1 yet a single krispy kreme costs £2

Cambodians run the donut industry

Where I live they're run either by the Dutch or Polish

Everything is run by asians here except for pizza & kebab places.

Our Asians only run take-away Chinese restaurants, Egg roll stands and nail salons.

>donut shop
truly, anglos are a godless race

We do not have none chain donut shops.

They are bakeries , you hobo. People call them donut shops because that is what they "serve" on location.

do gooks get rich off selling donuts?

ah yes, tell us about that fresh bread that you always buy at your local dunkin donuts, mr. burger mcwalrus

come back home Californian

Small businesses like these - especially run by immigrants - often only accept cash so that they get taxed less.

>donut shop
>other countries
Nice b8

Dunkin' Donuts is basically McDonald's, sells fancy coffee and breakfast sandwiches

Just about to say, except in SF. Out here Vietnamese and Thai do but all donut stores also make NYC bodega food like a bacon egg and cheese on a roll or crossaint.

Small donut shops make bread and pastries daily

That's the correct use of franchising, yes.

Never seen a donut shop. Donuts are just pastry grouped in with everything else. I don't think I've ever seen any shop offer more than 4 different types of donuts.

Is Krispy Kreme any good? Just opened in my city

They're okay

There are some dunkin donuts here, but it's mostly a niche thing. Most people see sweet pastries and donuts as obese fatass food.

It's worth visiting once just to check it out.

Nah.. They are shit, disgustingly sweet as suck, so much sugar.
Mexican sweet bread best bread desu.

its one of those places you go to once and then never again.

In NC all the bakeries are run by old white ladies who always have flour in the wrinkles of their hands/face.

They're the type of people who say "Bless your heart"

>its one of those places you go to every time you see that the fresh donut light is on

FTFY

We have Krispy Kreme and The Donut Factory (expensive for us), donuts are not that popular and usually the cheap ones are sold in the street by other mexicans. Also, bread stores are popular and hardly will be substituted, there's a japanese one who makes melon bread and stuff but I've never visited it.

>Americans sell donuts in shops instead of street vending machines
lol wtf

fatty detected

>expensive for us..

Another mexibro who didnt went to college..

So sad.

fatso please go

>5' 5"
>115lb

GAZE UPON MY SKELLY LEVEL YOU FOPS

post tits

>donut shop
those are called bakeries here user

and every bakery I was in was german owned

I'm not fat enough for man-tits

>donut shop

wut

In NY all of them are mixed. The only shops I see with only Asians staffing them are the Asian markets.

>this with hot chocolate

Best part about Winter