Half Pakistani
Half Bosnian
Full British

100% percent shitskin

I like that look on her face

is that a mole or piercing on her nose?

Detonator

love bomb!

why do all the brit paki girls look exactly the same?

>literally taller than the lad

must be the bosnian genes

I want her to step on my nuts desu

i want to fuck that sack of meat so hard, with the clothing on. maybe make a hole or smth.

She's probably nice irl most of those lefty girls are

is that a male or a female? i really cant tell

No joke, most pakis come here from the same area. They're all inbred as hell and seem to know each other because they're from the same tribe.
I'll try find the mini-doc on an area they call 'little Britain' in pakistan, full of rich pakis who send money back there and they build mansions. All the pakis living there have a Brit accent.

>british
>pakistani

Why be redundant lad

what the hell you should be able to tell, i mean after all, you're swedish. Right :)?

what the fuck are you talking about

I would like to work 12 hour shifts for her 6 days a week till I'm too tired to ejaculate or find enjoyment in anything other than making her happy with my money.
I'm not fully English so it would be nice of her to comfort me, tell me even though I'm an inferior shitskin we are both shitskins and I can become a productive shitskin by making her happy so she never has to work again or feel embarrassment working as a shitskin.
I will take all the pain, misery and embarrassment to provide her with the comfortable life she deserves.

think you mean bengalis
the vast, vast majority of british bengalis are from the one small region of sylhet, and they chain migrated via family so they are pretty much all distant relatives to each other

I can only guess that you're a real hit with the ladies.

looks like rochas from here
nice desu

m-mohammed ?

No, guess again

He is that self-hating half-filipino

>that smug look

Hot tbqhwy lads

>I'm supposed to be proud of this

WANT a Paki gf tbqh

ask your family

I'm from Quebec we are actually white here.

Name.

>2006

I see more shitskins in downtown TO today than 5 years ago. Probably the same in Montreal.

Montreal is about 65% White. But since the rest of the province is almost 100% White (Quebec City the next biggest city is like 97% white or something) it's enough to bump us back to a very high level of whiteness as far as western countries go.

I want to have sex with so badly. I would not pull out.

This really is a great photo.

me too, sadly this phenotype is rare here

She really activates my almonds

Did punk fashion not stop being a thing in Britain after the mid 80s?

Thicc

My god, those eyes. I have a full love boner.

Is the guy a paki as well?

I just read that she is an unironic Muslim which makes her as spooked as the other guy in the picture. Pretty sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

For Indians, they all rook same.

Who's this?

He obviously likes looks white you dumb shitskin

Apparently, she was screaming like a banshee and disrupting the moment of silence held for victims of a terrorist attack.

Who's this?

Why are right wingers such manlets?

Low energy losers.

kys

is that what punk looks like in canada
just looks like a scruffy hippie lefty or something 2bh

Tall order.

Why am I seeing this everywhere? Let me guess, it's being shared on normiebook because it shows le brave curryess standing up to hate when in reality she was probably just there to disrupt shit.

Do leftists realize this is the same argument people have always used against Feminists?

"Why are Feminists always fat, ugly, and obnoxious?"

>we must secure the existence of our people of color and a future for our wives's children

>arab cunt disrupts moment of silence for victims of terrorist attack and becomes new hero of the left
really makes you think

RORKE

>paki bosnian mutt
>arab