Suicide is actually normal isn't it?

>Suicide is actually normal isn't it?
>Why does the media, religious organizations, and the govt hide this fact?
>Looking at Japans suicide rate right now, and holy shit is it so common with the 100/work week and stress they go through

nice mene arrows xd

Japan's suicide has been decreasing dramatically for years now. I don't even think they crack the top 10. Most are white countries and Korea

It's pretty common among oldies, but it's too depressing to think about.

Also japs kill themselves because they are sensitive little pussies. Your typical chinaman does repetitive high speed labor all day errday for a handful of rice and a dash of soy sauce. He also lives in a 4x4 wire cage amd loves every minute of it (insofar as a robot can love).

Suicide is pretty 'normal' I think. If you don't enjoy life you should just end it. There is no endgame, you won't be remembered, for the vast vast majority of people there is nothing worth waiting for. Not trying to be edgy, for example, name the minister of Foreign Affairs that was in place 15 years before your birth. You don't know him. He was an important man, he probably, indirectly or not, both saved and killed people. Yet you don't know him. You won't be remembered. If you suffer just kill yourself, you don't have to suffer. That's how I think about it atleast, don't know about the rest of the country.

If your country is not in a top 5 of country's by suicide rates you're a non country.

>flag
>post
>image

Extremely worrying.

pls user, stay with us

I think about killing myself every day
I thought about it before seeing this thread

You can work on your problems and stop "suffering" though. Jumping to suicide is retarded.

>Yea, op here

i am starting to think differently these days and you know what, even though there are some faults and some issues in life I don't understand how suicide will help

I have been feeling bad, depressed, and angry for so long I forgot to see all the good in life, I am living better than 99% of the people who have ever lived to be honest and what the fuck do I have to be angry about? I have everything a rich white man would want

Learn to greentext faggot

No way, fag. If you lived here you wouldn't even have time to think about it because life is awesome 24/7.

Your mom will either find the body or be forced to identify it.

Imo shut move to do to mom.

Yeah i know. Im not suicidal either. But in some cases it's really not worth it.

True about the last part. Im not suicidal or anyhting but when I was I always felt like a whiner because my life wasn't bad at all really

I want to kill myself
Sometimes when I do drugs I feel kind of happy though

Like in which cases? It's literally always worth it to keep living. Especially in the case where you live in a first world country with internet and food and shelter.

Not really. It doesn't always get better. Save your shitty platitudes.

Sure it does if you actually work on it.

Name me a problem that you can't fix by working at it besides and incurable disease?(which oftentimes you can mitigate symptoms of)

Worth it in the sense of why. Live can be good, especially if you live in 1st world, but you have to make it good yourself trough lots of effort and hard work and if you know from yourself that you won't do that ever, then you might aswell off yourself

No you fucking idiot.
Severe treatment-resistant mental illness is a thing. These people spend ma y years to multiple decades in treatment being forced into wards and they do not get better.

Everything to gain when you've nothing left

t. self-diagnosed

And it's exactly why euthanasia should be legal. As well as for old people who want to die instead of being stuck in a nursing home slowly losing their physical and mental faculties.

Again, it doesn't always get better.

I never said I diagnosed myself.

>Literally has to bring up some ridiculous example probably affecting 1 in 5 million people in the US

Even then. According to game theory it's not worth committing suicide.

>inb4 "But what if ur missing ur arms, legs, blind, deaf and also untreatable severe psychosis and inoperable brain tumor!? Is it okay to suicide then"

But you can't rule out the possibility that it's wrong and this will pass like so many other depressions.

Don't kill urself, Misaki-poster...

The phrase "it gets better" is thrown around like a mantra, but I remember looking up suicide stats and finding that they actually increase with each successive age bracket. Food for thought.

>literally just one shot at life
>still quit
I don't get it.

Especially in the age of information where everything is at your fingertips and there will probably be cures for many diseases within 50 years.

Fucking ridiculous. You can literally fix pretty much every problem just by trying and if you can't you will likely be able to soon thanks to pharmaceutical research and technology.

"it gets better" refers to problems getting fixed if you work on them

If you just keep doing the same thing then no, nothing gets better it stays the same if not worse.

>anything japanese
>normal
Pick one

Nothing will ever get better by itself.
You have to work on it

Everything gets better all the time, especially when you do nothing

It's only human to want to show off, brag and be the center of attention. But for people like me who don't care about this stuff, life is simply meaningless.

>it's eare

Top retard. Up to 40% of depression is treatment-resistant

>b-but life is always worth living!

No it isn't.

You can make a reasonable inference. If you gamble for 30 years and lose every time, it's reasonable to stop.

rare*

Not if you have nothing left to lose.

Okay then kill yourself retard

Also wtf @ the gambling comparison? What have you tried consistently and lost at? You clearly don't learn from your mistakes if that's the case.

Honestly, even if your life was complete shit, a couple years of suffering with the occasional good moment is still better than an eternity of nothingness imo.
Far from a proper comparison, but I'd rather see a shitty movie which's ticket I got for free rather than sit somewhere and stare into a wall.

Oh, fuck off.
I don't fucking care for other people either, I live my life for myself. I really doubt you don't have anything you'd like to do/be doing.

Especially when the vast majority of these r9k users' problems are shit like "Tfw no gf", "tfw neet", "tfw fat and don't look like supermodel"

No, not true. It has to do with costs and benefits.

It's to make fun of you dumbfuck pro-life cultists who screech "IT GETS BETTER" when it doesn't in many cases. In this case you continue gambling hoping to get better in life. But you keep losing.

True. It's a bit insulting, there are people in africa who are literally starving and yet they grab onto life desesperately.

>when it doesn't in many cases

Such as?

>continue gambling
it's not a gamble you fucking retard. It's choices that you make everyday.

What problems do you have? And what approaches have you tried to address them? Let's hear this.

Also have you missed the part where I said "you actually have to do something for it to get better"?

Treatment resistant mental illness or terminal ones. Or paralysis.

>it's not a gamble

Yes it is when you sought treatment over and over again to no avail. When you continue gambling in the hopes of getting better but you don't. I'm not referring to myself dumbfuck. I am simply stating the fact that it doesn't get better. I know someone who suffered from severe depression for 26 years constantly seeking treatment and failing until he finally decided to end his misery. It doesn't always get better you stupid fuck.

Or ealrly onset alzheimers/dementia which almost always gets progressively worse. I'm not referring to stupid fucks who go tfw no gf or money.

Japan's """""suicide"""""" is them hiding murders as """"""suicides"""""""

Seriously this has been exposed several times in the past decades, nips lie about their stadistics, it's very easy to walk away with murder in Japan.

How many times do I have to say I'm not talking about extreme examples you imbecile

I AM referring to those instances you stupid fuck. You claimed that it always gets better when this is blatantly false.

>feel horribly depressed and want to kill myself
>time passes and you forget about it all
>"things could get better I guess"
>they don't
>repeat
How do they ever get the balls to do it

>Suicide is actually normal isn't it?

so this is the power of real american hours?

What if you're a brainlet who can't understand the meaning of paragraphs and large sentences?

>a couple years of suffering with the occasional good moment is still better than an eternity of nothingness imo
What if you are living in constant fear of everything around you and you are forced to work in order to survive?

>What if you're a brainlet who can't understand the meaning of paragraphs and large sentences?

If you're average IQ you can learn, even if you're below average iq you can learn but slower.

Then you overcome your fears by exposure

only cowards thinking about fast painless suicide.
i you're a loser you better leave the trace of what kind of unfit failure you are as a lesson to the living.
i'd rather let the world kill me and die like a dog than leaving coward mystery such as suicide

>only cowards thinking about fast painless suicide.
I think about it everyday, how do I become a resilient little shitskin like you?

Why don't you try actually working on yourself instead? Then you won't have time to think about it.

do what you can do now, threaten your nearest society, then at least you'll leave your mark as they'll learn how to defend.

The reason why suicide is underreported is the fact that it encourages more suicides. This has actually been proven.

my god, we are not no.1
that's depressing, I'll commit sudoku asap