cara

Business idea: enslave the french

Should I marry my cousin?

GOOD edition

bar soap is the only way to be truly clean

shower gel and liquid soap is just lumpy water

derealization?

me going through /brit/

just started seinfeld S03, not happy that some weird vocals have been added into the theme tune

ay fám where u want your train
>just finish it about 5-10 minutes away from town lad
say no more cus

Anime

>yanks actually have house parties with alcohol in plastic cups

literally unironically watching it rn

bad edition

any other weed smonkers know

umm no sweetie I implied bar soap is the more unhygienic variety, not that it's completely unhygienic xx

what else are they meant to drink out of?
pint glasses??

You have shit taste

Made a shit joint will it smoke ok

Hmmmmmm

tired of this "yanks are fat and stupid" gimmick

it's simply not true

nah fuck off

thx for reposting lad cant be bothered to go back on my phone

wtf is this shit

Watch a good anime like K-ON

Always thought I should watch seinfeld when I have the time, does the comedy still hold up?

Can't stand laugh tracks though

=)

Gonna be a wasteful one

'eres only wun way'ŧ find oot

fuck sakes
mum bought a tray of cheap tesco doughnuts
and there's like 6 left
does the cunt not know that I'm trying to lose weight

keep walking around and realising im actually alive and whatnot haha

its like i keep forgetting im in control of my own body and not in some sort of weird simulation

why

as long as its tightly packed(not too tight) and not baggy or loose around the roach it will smoke

I am very sceptical of US sitcoms but actually I've been finding it very funny. I just watch it alone and it still makes me laugh out loud. Laugh track isn't too bad and I think some of it is filmed live

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jgj9ZDs4-8

literally me

ah yes the one of most liked tweet of all time is some degenerates a nigger and a dyke

you are just bits of atoms and particles undergoing chemical reactions in such a way that you think you are one singular being with actual emotions

unlike cocks, large circumference is a bad thing for joints haha x

prodromal psychosis famalam
go docs

going to have to diet for a solid year after uni's over. Gained 35 pounds here and am starting to get a double chin.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60

Screeching

post mum
post belly

looks alright

back is completely gone

whats your lads earliest memory? literally remember from a year old and have clear memories from like 4 years old onwards

when will the outlaws reclaim their ancient homeland

lads what do i ask for if i want to buy fags? I cant really keep getting my fags from this girl i need to buy some myself

ever heard of self-control you utter runt

starring in this movie with the neighbour kids and my uncle directing it x

25 lambert and richmonds superkingsize

just cooked the best oven chips of my life lads
cheese + chilli flakes and a pinch of seasalt (mixed together) put on for the last two minutes. splash of lea and perrins when you get them out.

thank me later

i only have bad memories from my childhood 2bh, namely my parents fighting and my brothers trying to kill me

WT FUck DRUMPF

den grams umber leaf??

unironically wanking to babestation

underage b&

hearing the rents discuss Nietzsche from me mams womb

"[amount of cigs] [brand] [kingsize or superking], please"

sydney olympics on the telly because my grandfather wouldn't shut up about it and made everyone come to his house to watch

ye watched it already

Again

>college tuition fees

fuck drimp and fuck white people

Being in bed while my parents put up wallpaper in my room in a new house. I later asked my mum when we moved into that house and she said late 1996. I was born in late 1995.

slice of life shit is boring as fuck past the third episode unless you're a nonce

are you daging de biss?

ESS JAY DOUBLEYOUS

asked for 20 marlboros in a shop in mexico once, they never sold 10decks over there so the lad got me a fucking carton out lol

ne

Rasheed

im watching anime

they only sell the 30g pouches now
fuming

fuck off nonce rasheed

ye

ORIGINAL PIRATE MATERIAL

really dont want to stop drinking, have to meet mum tomorrow but if i have hair of the dog i should be ok

i can't even imagine the kind of place that would put a sign like this outside of their door

haha howling at that story lad, got any others?

What anime

t. Muhamed al Islamsheed

is this true?

Honestly don't have any

I know things happened but I can't place myself 'as myself' in those events. I can't re-live anything in my life and when I think back to these events there are no associatied feelings or anything

literally me xx

>tfw named Khalid

Please use my name instead of Rasheed in the future. Thanks lads.

kill la kill

laying on the settee, think thunderbirds was on tv

went to mexico 3 months ago and had a great time tbqh, thought I was gonna get my head cut off by the cartels

don't really get it if i am being perfectly honest

everything on that list is degenerate as fuck

rasheed

ah yes... haven't done xans for like 6 months and now craving them insanely badly
why are they so aesthetic?

All me

How much does Janny get paid again?

the satisfaction of banning people who post anything slightly haram. jannys a rorkesheed

Love pictures like these.

My only source of water is from old plastic bottles because I refill the ones I buy and then refrigerate them, got some from like 3 years ago. The only thing that applies to me there is /r9k/ and stem

No I am a man's man and listen to Mac Plus. There is literally nothing wrong with it. Fucking fight me

Sent from my iWatch

Mérida is pretty nice eh? only place i didn't feel like i was gonna get decapitated
were you just in yucatan or everywhere?

Have you been depressed? Persistent depression kills your memories because memories are defined by intensity of emotion and depression destroys that. It's literally a thing.

Congrats, you've forgotten your childhood.

Hop out, drop, top, fuck y'all talkin' I need it right now