WW3

What countries on what sides do you predict in WW3.

And what team will win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omm3QPMqyjc
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2VzSY1HIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All talk and no action, Putin is a cuck

>WW3
Nice nene. That being said the YPG hopefully

Trump should send more missiles.

Putin will never do this, he loves himself and himself only.

Chinese will dominate us island monky

China is US's best ally.

Merely economic partners. When shit hits the fan, China will side with Russia.

>Merely economic partners.
The only thing that matters. you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Russia doesn't give many profits to China.

And then lose the war because war is won with money, and China depends entirely on other countries for its money.

China literally CAN'T go to war, it's hands have been bound by itself.

Georgia is our best ally. You faggots will pay for what you did to them one day.

Geopolitics don't work that way. China has veto power and interests to become self-reliant. It's government realized the US is a parasite and China its host.

It matters little anyway. In case of MAD, China is among the targets of US silos and they will retaliate.

China vs Japan and other Islands
India vs Pakistan
China vs India

I can't imagine any westerners having a war ever again. Maybe in 500 years or so.

I'd like to see America be taken down a peg and have their military power projection rendered meaningless, but at the same time I'd like to eventually retire in Japan and in this hypothetical conflict Japan may end up enbroiled in all of it.

Obviously we'll side with Austrians and Germans as usual, in hopes of regaining territories we had lost with Trianon

Any similarities and resemblances with previous, evil superpowers hell bent on world domination such as the Axis powers is purely coincidental :^)

Why did you make Egypt red?
Also Sweden and Finland should be white, at least initially.

t.Chinese

Japan has allied with USA after ww2.

it's an old map, when al sisi took power

FUCK OFF Sup Forums, THE ONLY WAR IS NO WAR

China definitely has the manpower to become self-reliant, but it would take years if not decade for it to become sustainable. If they just had to make the switch there'd be widespread famine and shit because a metric fuckton of people would instantly go jobless.

Mao would be proud.

sorry,we can't battle because of Article 9.

Respond by sending Tomasky the Smoky carrier? Other than nukes (0% chance despite what poltards say due to Putin et al. loving their billionaire life too much) Russia can do slavsquat. Let's not even go into Iran. Google their """""stealth fighter""""" for lafs. They can pump up the Shiite sects all over the Arab world but what else is new.

What about india?

As an indian, I would rather my birth country not get involved in ww3. Fuck england and the rest of the world. Stay neutral and hope to prosper if the world isnt nuked into aPOOcalypse.

Honestly though, if india had to fight both muslim pakis on the east and the chinese fuckers from the east. It would be a fucking bloodbath. Would like for a major war to happen though, we could put aside all this bullshit and just completely eradicate all the poo that plagues our society. Fuck being PC.

US side or neutral

>China depends entirely on other countries for its money.

WRONG

China relies primarily on the USA, itself (1,000,000,000 have a lot of spending power), and to a lesser extent the EU. Your entire country is only 30 million and we buy your resources for a fraction of what their worth. As far as China is concerned you are as important as Texas alone.

In fact this applies not just to trade, but to every aspect of Canada's existence. You are only relevant because you share a border with us, if you where a country in any other part of the world no one would know you from Peru. Militarily you are a joke who rests calm in America's shadow knowing we won't allow an armed invasion on our northern border. Your economy is entirely dependent on us, and your entire country is so closely tied to America's teat that 80% of your population lives within 100 miles of the US border.

You are a tumor on the face of the western world, and no one from your country has any business even thinking about international politics.

we don't give a shit. we going to let those bastards kill themselves and then, we'll become the next superpower

>after over 30 years, I now have a 99% chance of losing my virginity by next year
>WW3 is about to begin

For fuck's sake.

Neutral unless someone takes the opportunity and attacks india first

I hope no nukes are used, or at least only in places that didn't have much life in the first place. I like the world.

i'd rather be with the russians
marine 2017

What kind of a cuck bender offers his arse to the russians like that?

What kind of a cuck bender offers his arse to the americans like that?

Best map I've ever seen on Sup Forums

With that beeing said, it's prety bad. What about the rest of SEA? Why would tajikizstan join the war.

No one did, you dirty garlic breath :^)

I'm starting my new job next week, lads.
Wish me luck!

In a WW3 scenario latam would surely be involved in one way or another. We supply food and minerals so things will not be that comfy.

Mexico would technically be on USA´s side, but only in spirit, is not as if Mexico can really do anything, no one will sign for the army since nobody respects neither the army or the goverment.

>but they will forcefully draft you

They will try and they will fail, mexican authorities are too incompetent for that.

South Korea might be siding with China after a month or so

>Iran
It's funny how the little bitches think they can piggyback on the big guys.

Iran is a big country my friend

Because they used to be part of the USSR, and have some sort of defense pact or something, I can't remember.

Remember when the roaches BTFO a Russian plane and Putin nuked the place?

Oh wait

Just like Iraq was in 2003.
Iran will either get fucked in the battlefield, or get fucked by nukes.

Iran got 90 million population. But yeah keep screaming MURIKA FUK YE and lose Vietnam style again

To conquer islands, you need a good navy.
China will no way in hell get past the USN.

>Think so high and mighty of yourself
>Be triggered like a little child this easily

Ameriacns, man

؜Putin is a pussy who didn't even do shit to turkey after they shot down a Russian jet that got the pilots killed and let their ambassador get assassinated. He's a paper tiger

>Vietnam
Totally different situation.
The Reason Vietnam wasn't a half a year war, was because the US military was prohibited by the president from driving north, because they didn't want China to intervene like they did in Korea.

With Iran is different. No big power borders Iran. They are going to get fucked just like Iraq got fucked.

Iran couldn't even defeat saddam back in the 80s. The same thing was said about American in the 90s and 2003. That we would lose many soldier, and shit. The Iraqi army collapse all over the place.

The same will happen to Iran.

western VS western
Maybe.
But Western VS someone else.
I give it 10 years before we get into another war.

Are you for real?

I'm.
American didn't lose a single military encounter in Vietnam.
The same in the first gulf war, and the same in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Protracted occupations and terrorist attacks have been the achilles hills of every major power in history. The same with the US. But if you think Iran is going to defeat the US army on the ground, in a conventional matter. You are delusional.

None it is a proxy war like the cold war between usa and its economy vs russia and the communist chinese.

people in random countries will die, lower/middle class will pay for it,

a peace thing will happen, where trump gets a win, russian sanctions gets dropped, and syria is just a graveyard.

Economics matters more than politics.
If WW3 really happen, Russia would be alone against almost all the rest of the world.

؜
He's right though, all that is backed with multiple sources. All you have is butthurt towards us and Sup Forums memes.

This

China will most definetely not intervene. They have no military alliance with Syria nor Russia.
They will not go to war to defend Assad, a totally irrelevant and unimportant player to them.

The chinese just want to grow their economy, and keep away from anything that will rock the boat.

WW3 would most definitely rock that boat, and joining in the side of the losing side will devastate all their progress.

youtube.com/watch?v=omm3QPMqyjc
Red alert irl.

no it wouldn't

if russia out right went to war vs usa, you would be amazed the support you would get. China is on your side for example, Uk leaving EU is a fuck you to the system also, that is anti us and eu

>I'm
I really hope you didn't intend this as some sort of contraction for "I am."

Don't kill mankind with ww3. Suicide wars are not an option, space travel is the only true answer.

I did.
My bad. I know it's incorrect. But this is Sup Forums.
I was typing fast, and I don't really bother proofreading.

This.

Dude i lived in Moscow for 2 years, i know you are not evil. USA needs to note Russia borders USA and Europe during winter

youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2VzSY1HIg
WW3 means Fist of the north star world or Mad Max world.

2020 is looking good eh? A perfect day for a nuke in Tokio.

Hopefully never, I like that city.

Russia borders Europe year round.
No sane man will lead an army through Siberia, and Russia doesn't have the naval capabilities to lead amphibious landing in Alaska.

USA and UK coalition to fund rebels to kill a govt

vs Russia and the govt.

guess why this civil war will never work. since both are fighting for different things...... cival wars are supposed to be over who is in charge. UK has had plenty..

But muh largest middle class in the world...

The fukken islands

there's nothing on your island that is worth starting a war for. you're fine. you might be economically dominated but there is realistically zero chance of China invading Japan, it hasn't happened during the entire history of China and that's not going to change.

>He's right though, all that is backed with multiple sources. All you have is butthurt towards us and Sup Forums memes.
I can meme you out of existence on this board. Why don't you start delivering those multiple sources so we can all learn something new

Why and How would Iraq side with Russia?
They are a US puppet at this point.
Unless they want to get 2003'd again.

Who is going to to be the new ruler of syria for the rebels? if they win, which ofc they won't at this point. IF you have a guy

then you have a guy for assad to step down to

Australia wouldn't exist as a country without American power projection.

>Who is going to to be the new ruler of syria for the rebels?
Baghdadi.

I think he meant to say references.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Regarding the claim that the US didn't lose any military engagements, it's harder to prove a positive than a negative. I'm not about to post every single engagement in those 3 wars. Just look up all major engagements of each respective wars, and read the results.

The US defeated Iraq in about a month, and the vietnamese never defeated the US military. Even at TET which was supposed to be a US defeat. The US wiped the floor with the insurgency.

Answer my Russian friend

they have no idea.... people are just doing this thing but no idea what happens if it ends

Are you autistic?

All i can say is thank fuck Syrian Govt and Russia are doing the job that nato is failing to do

ISIS is all but dead now, only the civil war left to go, if USA just stop trying to be world cops, it could end.

What would happen to Iraq and Afghanistan if there was boots on the ground in Syria?

If the US and NATO openly attack our country, then launching the nukes would be the only option. It's obvious we have no chance against them in a conventional war.

>Russia are doing the job that nato is failing to do
t. Vladimir Yuri Ivanov

ISIS has almost been expulsed from Iraq thanks to the US coalition, and Northern Iraq has been liberated by US backed Kurds.

The Russians and Assad have focused more on fighting rebels than fighting ISIS.
The base of ISIS' power was in Iraq, which is no more.

The US coalition (US, Iraq, and The Kurds) beat ISIS, not Russia and Assad.

I thought Donald Trump was supposed to be friendly with Russia

>and Northern Iraq has been liberated by US backed Kurds.
I meant to say Northern Syria. but the Kurds also defended Northern Iraq. So it's still correct.

Kurds are bro tier desu.

Putin is a cuck

Well Trump is a better alpha than Putin. However Putin was a better alpha than Obama.

Reality struck him.

US and Russian interests are simply irreconcilable.

Nobody has seriously considered him "friendly", he was only supposed to be a lesser evil than Clinton.

>Arabs

ROOOOOOOOO

What realistic benefit would there be in China joining this conflict?

They stand to gain a lot more by staying out of it and making a profit. As well as furthering their interest in the South China Sea and Africa with the West too caught up on Russia.

If western cunts invade Russia, would you want to shoot nukes at the USA/Europe?

Is the fall of Russia so important that you guys would destroy the world?

Russia is going to get woke as fuck, really fucking soon.

Without them, the remaining rebel-states will jump in line and pretend they never even stepped out of it int he first place.

Damn you just ripped Canada a new asshole.
If anything you guys should have an actual response to what he said, but you don't.

Why not? We might be in the Chinese sphere of influence, but that's about it.

I would.
Personally to me my country matters much more than the rest of the world. Death in a nuclear war is a way more preferable alternative to occupation by the western powers.

The fucked up thing is that most of your countrymen think the same way