Why do America and Europe bicker and argue with each other when they could be bros instead? Pic related

Why do America and Europe bicker and argue with each other when they could be bros instead? Pic related.

In reality the relation between Europe and USA is nothing like friendship, American agents have infiltrated the European bureaucracy this whole last century and Atlantists are currently in complete control of the EU institutions.

The goal is to keep Europe weak and prevent it at all costs from regaining its sovereignty.
Notably through ethnic tensions hence why it's pretty funny that you post this picture.

t. Franz von Hanz

Shut up you stupid nigger

We have nothing in common with Europeans besides genetics so why should we get a long with them

This. America doesn't have friends outside of a few select countries thanks to the fact that even with groups we're allied with we try to subvert the will of the people and push as much pro-America legislation as possible.

I like American people.

Europe is not a country, frog. Europe is a Leftist pile of shit, and it has been since before even World War 1.

Americans sure are stupids...

Your secret services spy on France, and now you talk about being "friend"
Not even funny at this point, I'm like mad at how arrogant and stupid you shitheads can get

ftfy

I like French people

Chill out

>America
>White
>French
>People

What do you mean by sovereignty

We must destroy america to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

most european nations are absolute pussies, i'd rather be friends with russians and head to space

This tbqh

>Your secret services spy on France
man, every country is spying every country. Even if allied. Your reasoning is not helping.

Wow this sounds reaaally familiar

>Atlantists

I stopped taking you seriously at this point.

>We must destroy america to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
We're like the only friend you have outside the Commonwealth right now, bro. You need us and you know it.

>a long

Also I am surprised it is coming from a Frenchie. Usually countries like Brazil complain about stuff like that "hurr durr you are sabotaging us"

Yea that's probably some immigrant shitskin commie posting as French. No wonder he sounds like you guys.

>eu is black
accurate picture

fuck usa
marine 2017

Fpbp, francebro knows what's up.
(((American agents)))

It's okay USA. We can be your bros!

Just admit that the jews and illuminati run the world and america is just their front office

can you be our bf?

It's all about a certain festival...

Why are Canadians such jerks?