Tfw Australians destroyed their Great Barrier Reef and now their last natural wonder is a fucking rock

>tfw Australians destroyed their Great Barrier Reef and now their last natural wonder is a fucking rock

feels bad man

theguardian.com/environment/2017/apr/10/great-barrier-reef-terminal-stage-australia-scientists-despair-latest-coral-bleaching-data?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-04/mon-repos-turtles-hurting-in-heatwave-qld/8230036?pfm=ms&pfmredir=sm
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/occupymap.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck too far

the west needs to burn

blame the brits

Australia: 1
Great Barrier Reef: 0

We're winning the good battle.

BLEACHED

To be fair it's everyone's fault that global warming is happening
Why doesn't the secret one world government kill 99% of th earth's human population
The planet wouldn't be suffering from mass ecosystem destruction, mass extinctions, poaching, overpopulation, pollution, etc

Most of the damage is from rising ocean temperatures, which Australia caused only a small percentage of.

>boo hoo muh sea bushes are dying :'(

kys greenpeace hippie scum

I went to see the GBR about ten years ago. It was boring as shit and the fuckers running the boat said they couldn't let me use scuba gear because they didn't want to be liable if I had an asthma attack. Good riddance to the stupid thing, I say.

I haven't been to Ayers Rock yet. I want to go and climb it and blast the top with hot piss. Fucking boongs and leftist traitors trying to tell the White man what to do in his own country.

How exactly are we responsible?
It's not like we can control the temperature of the fucking ocean.

That article is just fear mongering by the way. Coral bleaching is happening on a huge scale and there's nothing we can really do about it but the reef is far from "terminal."

we were soft on the emus... we learned our lesson

Well, the Aussies themselves can barely harm the thing. Coral bleaching happens because of overheating/overcooling of water, so it's the climate change to blame.
But it's sad nontheless to see the wonders die before your eyes

Lynch yourself zhang
Go back to your polluted dead wasteland
Most white people care deeply about the enviroment and want to save it

>be a weak asthmatic australian
>get sour grapes over some fucking ocean rocks

>Fucking boongs and leftist traitors trying to tell the White man what to do in his own country.
You mean on private land? What are you, a filthy communist?

It's privately owned by Abos, who lease it to the government as a national park. Capitalism at its finest.

but morons pay good money to see those sea bushes

murder thyself skuxx ranginui

Give me ONE good reason why I should give even the slightest shit about some fucking seaweed on a rock lmao

Au contraire. If it was a legitimate health concern I wouldn't have been rustled. I hadn't had any asthma symptoms for years and they still wouldn't let me use the scuba gear.

Aborigines aren't Australians. Therefore they can't have valid citizenship. Therefore they can't have valid property rights. Therefore it's mine, and not theirs.

We need to preserve the biodiversity of the planet for our children to enjoy so they don't live in a desolate polluted dead wasteland
It is fucking awful how we are destroying our planet's treasures out of greed
We are selfish retards who don't even care about our children
Not like a pathetic numale virgin like you would care about future generations anyway

LITTLE
PACIFIC
CORALS
they're animals and have feelings too asshole

Wow, you asians are soulless creatures t bh lad

Even if they weren't citizens, foreign entities can definitely own property in Australia.

This isn't communist China, where businesses need a 51% Chinese stake, you ping guo (that's a Chinese pinko).

>Australia is the fastest moving continent
>it's moving toward the equator
>article avoids mentioning these facts to make the natural component of this climate change appear man-made

Why should you care? It's not like the reef requires specifically your help. Keep ignoring the world around you, others will do all the important work.

Most white people want to appear as if they care while doing fuck all

Continental drift happens over several dozen millions of years you retard

A few centimetres a year, you memester.

You're a traitor communist, trying to pimp out the nation for a quick buck. It's thinking like yours that lets yellow devil speculators buy up residential property, agricultural land, and utilities companies. You lot must be hanged before the foreigners - you're a bigger threat.

heatenings fried the poor turtles this summer

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-04/mon-repos-turtles-hurting-in-heatwave-qld/8230036?pfm=ms&pfmredir=sm
>Piles of dead turtle hatchlings are lining Queensland's famous Mon Repos beach amid a heatwave which has pushed the sand's temperature to a record 75 degrees Celsius.
>While the majority of hatchlings break free from their nests at night when the sand is cooler, those escaping in the day face overheating.
>"They can't sweat, they can't pant, so they've got no mechanism for cooling.If they encounter very hot sand they just simply heat up"

That Great barrier reef brings in Hundreds of millions in tourism y'know right? Nobody wants to visit a dead ecosystem if we keep letting Foreign Mining companies dump their dredge in it.

That's because everyone expects the government to do everything
They hope the government will save the enviroment rather than jacking off dairy farmers and miners but governments only care about money

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>n- nuh uh... YOU'RE a communist!!
>be... because you're letting people participate in a free market...
Marxist logic, folks!

Alphas fried themselves, while omega night dwellers stood to live.
Natural selection, bitches.

>muh greed
>muh selfishness
These are constants of human behaviour. If you want to get anything done, you must work with, not against, human nature. How can greed and selfishness be harnessed to achieve your goals?

We should use tourism as a trap to lure in foreigners so we can kill them and loot their corpses. Also we should only let Australian companies dump waste in Australia (but preferably we should be dumping our industrial waste in Indonesia or New Zealand).

>wants to flood this country with communist chinks
>wants to let communist chinks run wild and ruin our economy
>denies being a communist chink
Fuck off, Chong Dong.

Yeah I'm sure your children will care about corals when they are having VR sex with tentacle monsters while high on legal weed and getting a blowjob from their 10 year old classmate
Corals mang! so stimulating!

That's what you get for pissing and shitting on social barbeques.

I don't know about Amerindians, but white children have a natural urge for the quest of knowledge
When I was little, most kids were obsessed with dinosaurs, bugs, etc and I was a little kid in the age of broadband, etc (I am 18 now)
Future generations will look at books about coral reefs and elephants and be amazed that these creatures existed, and be mad at our generation for destroying them

Wouldn't mind this actually. We don't need a pop of 7 billion to survive.

god fucking retarded dumbshit

>coral bleaching

baka, i cant

love yourself people

#blackisbeautiful

>talks about selfishness
>having kids

Why create new kids capable of suffering in the first place? For your own sake?

I live in a city adjacent to the GBR and I'm a post grad student at the university where 99% of the research on the reef is done.

Your argument is wrong because bleaching events are occurring further south every year by tens of kilometres, while the Australian plate is only moving a few centimetres every year.
There is a natural component to climate change, sure, but it's being accelerated by humans no doubt. Is it going to decline completely? Nope. Should we be worried? Not really. There is literally nothing we can do.

I would like to point out that dinosaurs have been extinct for millions of years and no child has been discouraged from learning about them despite that.
Also
FUCKING
CORALS
Your children will be watching letsplayers in youtube not developing the interests of a German pensioner

Someone add this to the America bear collection.

Don't want to dissapoint you, but we are a pretty fucking dumb generation, and probably will pass our stupidity onto the next one. Sure, like 90% of kids are facinated by nature from ages ~5 to 12-13, but after that most of them become influenced by society and turn into douchebags we all know as grown-ups.
Not to say there's no hope, but as a teacher myself, I have my doubts about the future of earth being bright.

>implying I even mentioned Chinese immigration
>implying you're not a false flagging greenie, trying to drum up anti-racist support with your cartoonish positions
>implying you aren't a dole bludger

>This isn't communist China, where businesses need a 51% Chinese stak

Korea does this too.

nothing wrong with being a greenie

It shouldn't matter if you are interested in nature or not, you are a part of it. Being "above" nature is a meme. There's a diffetrence between an entire reef getting bleached and hunting a deer for food.

>but we are a pretty fucking dumb generation
Dumb people (non whites) are growing exponentially so its true that western IQs will plummet but there is no evidence that white kids are getting dumber.

I want kids so I know there will be at least some people in the future that aren't dumb, because dumb masses are breeding like flies

The difference is that it isn't our fault that dinosaurs went extinct so we aren't mad at anyone
The next generation will fucking hate us for letting all these beautiful animals go extinct because of greed and selfishness

Yeah I see what you mean
Most kids love nature in primary school years, but from middle school onwards they only care about social media and mindnumbing entertainment and computers
We need a mass culling of low IQ people in order to save the ecosystems as most smart people don't have kids while dumb people have heaps of kids, which is why the average intelligence worldwide is dropping rapidly

>The next generation will fucking hate us for letting all these beautiful animals go extinct because of greed and selfishness
The problem is that they won't.
You don't see us angry about people killing off the Tazmanian Tiger and Dodo. We just accept it as a fact and "unimportant".

We are not at fault about the coral bleachings either, you are deluded into thinking we are in control of the things that are happening because of our population, are we supposed to commit mass suicide to save FUCKING CORALS? nobody can individually make the decision to stop it, if your children blame you for it then its no different than blaming someone because of the butterfly effects of their innocent daily life routines.

>Foreign Mining companies
>dump their dredge

Can ignorant Melbourne faggots actually stop talking about the rest of the country like they have a clue what's going on?

Little kids these days aren't even interested in nature dinosaurs animals etc these days for some reason
My little cousins and my friends little siblings only care about tv computers games etc and don't give a fuck about animals dinosaurs etc
It is really weird because my generation had tv computers internet games etc but we still were very interested in animals and nature as well
How come the younger generation not care about anything in nature anymore?
As a teacher you would have insight in this

You mentioned foreign ownership. I didn't say anything about immigration in particular - it's one part of a mess of issues. Now you're just trying to dodge the issue because you've been caught.

Explain to me how contempt for nature-cultism and a desire to protect my nation from foreign subversion could be construed as "cartoonish" or an effective false-flag.

The welfare state is a big part of the problem and needs to be entirely destroyed.

>We need a mass culling of low IQ people in order to save the ecosystems
Your children then would blame you for genocide, ask german posters how that worked out for them.
Have you considered that the technology of your childhood was really fucking shitty in comparison?

False.

I don't care if you're a tree hugger, but the average environmental political party otherwise has god-awful social and economic policies.

We need mass genocide
It would be achievable if govenments weren't moneywhoring cucks

People didn't know extinctions were possible back then
For the past 300 years we knew for certain that animals go extinct, so we have a serious responsibility

Why do value coral life over human life?

there is evidence, many falling behind in school etc. whereas immigrants (non whites) tend to rank the highest

When I was little we at least had dinosaur kids books and the land before time and shit. Nowadays kids just get straight on a table and watch YouTube and play Minecraft.

This is a difficult topic, honestly. I think the school should focus more on teaching people to listen and enjoy learning, rather than simply shoving basic knowledge of chosen subject up their arses and kicking them out in life. Plus, some sort of enforcement of culture should exist, like bonuses for visiting museums, but then again, visiting museums because you HAVE to isn't going to make people love them all of a sudden. Russia's a pretty depressing country right now in terms of cultural production and culture enjoyment, to be quite honest. You go to listen to some classic music and all of the audience is above 30-s, with rare exceptions of younger dudes.
I dunno. Something just feels wrong. Obviously the last century wasn't the divine grace either, but lord, a lot of facinating stuff was produced back then. Books, movies, music. A lot less nowdays.

That's because Jews are actually intelligent
Nobody care if dumb niggers and jungle gooks were genocided

I was born in 1999 (just turned 18)
I don't remember a time without boradband and fast intenternet with high res monitors and a vibrant cyberspace
Tech was advanced in my childhood

How is this a bad thing?

I don't fucking know, lad. Probably has something to do with adults too busy to care about anything but work, and children adopting their behaviour. If you don't know about something, you one hundred percent don't care about it. Something like that.

Jews are intelligent because they got genocided, the vast majority of ashkenazim jews were poor religious getto dwellers and those took the bulk of the genocide while the rich atheist cosmopolitans were long gone from the region before shit hit the fan.

Corals are going extinct, humans are not you moron
We are overpopulated big time and need mass culling for sustainability

When I was little I had fast internet and computers like kids nowadays have, but my gen still read dinosaur and animals books and went to the library as well
We had advanced technology and a vibrant cyberspace, but we still embraced old media as well to gain knowledge because we were thirsty to learn about animals and dinosaurs
The new gen of kids don't have any thirst for knowledge of nature, which is strange to me because I had fast internet and computers but I still was interested in nature

Remember how we all became interested in these subjects?
We were exposed to them as children.
Television, both cartoons and education programs targeted children with these subjects and we ate it up.

Today kids only get exposure to feminine benis and gender pronouns

Not a value of coral life over human life, but rather an extremely large population of coral that is home to many ecosystmes harboring many unique species, one of which being the corals being removed from the face of the earth by an overpopulated and destructive singular species.
I just don't think it's really fair, even if we are a phenomenon and my species. I like humans, but I think we've gone too far. I don't want all humans killed, just a manageable population.

The obligatory stupid american comment is one of my favorite memes ever.
Excellent job.

Schools were boring as fuck when I was little, but that didn't stop me and many other kids in our own time learn about animals and dinosaurs etc
That's why kids now a strange, outside of school they aren't interested in learning, they just only care about comic cartoons and minecraft etc
Why don't they have the thirst for knowledge that older generations had
They don't give a fuck about anything in nature

Who cares? the weak should fear the strong, fuck corals and fuck fish people
>I-its not fair
Lay off the T blockers, tranny.

Most species on the planet I probably have never heard of, but I still care about every single on of them
I don't know about some obscure beetle species on one tree in the amazon, but I do care for it, and hope some nigger doesn't chop it's tree down

Corals dying is just a symptom of climate change you dumb Argie. Ocean biodiversity is rapidly falling, heating oceans will cause ocean levels to rise destroying many coastal cities and climate change refugees will dwarf the Syrian refugees crisis right now. Iceshelves of West Antarctica are already cracking and are on their way to disintegration which would make way for glaciers to directly contribute to sea levels.

Hurricanes will get much stronger, the Sahara is already spreading and island countries are already planning evacuation when the time comes.

We are already seeing evidence of METHANE bubbling in the Siberian permafrost. Once that permafrost melts shits gonna hit the fan. It would be another Permian–Triassic extinction event.

I don't understand this sentiment when it comes down to the earth. Nature is so much in your life and yet you're so willing to throw it away.

Here we barely have any gender issues, younger kids are more of either drink@fuck@smoke groups(Which is okay, we all tried to be a part of that at some age), or play@geek ones. And not the good kind of geek, oh no. The minecraft bloggers NEW CALLOFDUTY'S SO KEWL kind of geek. I tried to be hip once, and talk to them about deus ex. None knew what the hell I was talking about.

Also I'm not advocating for genocide (that's dumb kek since the damage we've done now will continue on even if we stop all our shit now due to feedback)

Absolutely same.

They ruined it and blamed it on USA and CHiNA nowhere near. UK waters are looking pure as ever.

He's probably a shitskin that is incapable of having empathy with nature

Genocide is the easiest way to solve it though
Less humans = less ecosystem and enviromental destruction

>Hurricanes
>Refugees
Northern hemisphere problems, I take having to move inland for the kick ass beaches we will get in return and also the schadenfreude of seeing you cucks collapse.
All nature that has no use for humanity may as well be gone, I dont care about sea turtles and shit anymore, I used to but who has the time to shed crocodile tears in the real world.

Well, that's because you know about the whole subject of nature preserving. If you were not exposed to it at some point - you wouldn't know that the issue even exists, right?

>people know this is due to human action but still vote for Prepbull and Donnie Cuck like politicos

Though cold sea stuff like UK and Canada is only relevent to the point fish are swiming to warmer warmer waters. Since said warmers are now colder.

>Muh empathy
>Advocates genocide immideately
Brainlets...

Prepare to see waves of black refugees from northern south america because of global warming you retard

Everyone is exposed to enviromental problems and nature preserving at some point
People hear about it on the news, internet, school, etc but kids these days just don't give a fuck even when they know that ecosystems are being destroyed

In order to save species from extinction, we need to cull many individuals of a species which has destroyed the ecosystems like no other species in history

>Hurricanes
>Northern hemisphere problems

Hurricanes and shit will fuck up your continent too. A warming south pacific with the still cold southern ocean will probably send a ton your way

You will care about them later, trust me; you're not going to like the desolate world of tomorrow. These aren't crocodile tears m8.

This
Here in NZ we are in fear of hurricanes hitting us because they keep getting stonger faster and moving south
Eventually we are going to get hit by a hurricane because of global warming

Russia is 80% untouched by industry,

and his minerals for days.... Russia provided UK oil and steel during ww2...... as the world fell and they were the ;last standing.

australian banter knows no bounds

People who rapefugee to Argentina come from countries that are going to be affected minimally by global warming
>In order to save species from extinction, we need to cull many individuals of a species which has destroyed the ecosystems like no other species in history
Why? who determined that a species of non sentient coral is more valuable than millions of the most intelligent species ? everything you say is spooky
I dont worry about things outside of my control, that's how uneducated people get into religion/politics.

>In order to save species from extinction, we need to cull many individuals of a species which has destroyed the ecosystems like no other species in history

never question the brits for russians again

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/occupymap.jpg

Biodiversity is very important, we don't want a world where only humans dogs cows etc exist
We want a world with elephants corals etc exist as well

I would much prefer a world with millions of species with thousands of individuals of each species, than hundreds of species with millions of individuals each

Biodiversity enables the beauty and richness and colourfulness of planet earth

and those rapefugees argentina gets are from countries severely affected by global warming

But worrying is important so to speak. It's not good to worry too much when it dies you no good, but caring us half the battle. The more people think a certain way, the more it impacts everything.