Investigation: Australia

Australia is big

I have used thetruesize.com to place it ontop of Europe

The area Australia's land area covers in this pic has a population of around 500 million people

Meanwhile Australia has 23 million people

My conclusion is that Australia is not full.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/australia/arable-land-percent-of-land-area-wb-data.html
refugeecouncil.org.au/getfacts/seekingsafety/asylum/boat-arrivals/
unhcr.org/4dfa11499.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be dumbass aussie
>inhabit deadly and inhumane island and breed with the disgusting abbos infesting it
>die
>say "we're full" because there is literally no properly inhabitable part of the island left and if more immigrants come you might be deported to the Outback to die more painfully than last time
aussies: fucking retards fuck you

Most of Australia is shit-tier desert, but if you want to live in 50°C heat and be surrounded by aboriginals be my guest

WE'RE

FUCKING

EMPTY AND WILLING TO TAKE IN MORE REFUGGES AND CHINAMEN

Although Australia's total land mass is 7.692 million km2, it is estimated that only about 10% of this land is actually habitable, which brings it down to ~769,200 km2 (just slightly larger than France's 643,801 km2 for reference). Also much of this land is agricultural and not suitable for large urban settlements. So while we do have some room to grow, I'd say the maximum we could comfortably support would be in the vicinity of ~50 million people.

JUST KIDDING WE"RE NOT CANADIAN

Basically using France's land mass with Australian sprawl would be insane.

very nice

They can't stop the boats forever. They will get CHINKED

DELET THIS

tradingeconomics.com/australia/arable-land-percent-of-land-area-wb-data.html
>Arable land (% of land area) in Australia was last measured at 6.13 in 2012, according to the World Bank. Arable land includes land defined by the FAO as land under temporary crops (double-cropped areas are counted once), temporary meadows for mowing or for pasture, land under market or kitchen gardens, and land temporarily fallow. Land abandoned as a result of shifting cultivation is excluded.This page has the latest values, historical data, forecasts, charts, statistics, an economic calendar and news for Arable land (% of land area) in Australia.

Australia in indeed "not full", however most of it isn't land which is in an appealing state to live in. Aside from mining downs, there isn't really anything to sustain a local economy out in the scrub and desert. Not only that but you'd need to somehow supply those regions with water as a basic necessity for living. We are a drought stricken nation, historically, and global warming isn't changing that any time soon, unless the ice caps go to complete shit and the water table end up a few hundred kilometres inland due to the coastal regions ending up underwater.
Even if we wanted more people to come to Australia, in large numbers, we simply lack the infrastructure, which is overstretched as it is. I'm afraid that our governments for the past few decades haven't exactly been very proactive in this regard.

full

The Chinese aren't coming by boat, user. They come by plane, with money to burn.
Our water border migration policy is rather ruthless and and those who do end up making it alive far enough are grabbed and shipped off to detention centres outside of Australia.
Funnily enough it is far worse than what Donald Trump's election rhetoric implied in respect to the USA-Mexico boarder, and more Australians were upset about that while being basically oblivious of our own "wall" policy.

By contrast, since 2006 these are the following numbers of refugees hosted by example nations:
Syrian Arab Rep.
>1,054,466

Iran
>1,070,488

Pakistan
>1,740,711

Germany
>593,799

Jordan
>450,756

Kenya
>358,928

China
>300,989

The United States:
>275,461

United Kingdom
>269,363

Bangladesh
>228,588

Nepal
>108,461

Sudan
>186,292

Australia:
>22,548

Data:
refugeecouncil.org.au/getfacts/seekingsafety/asylum/boat-arrivals/
unhcr.org/4dfa11499.html

Difference is that the 1.7mil migrants in Pakistan aren't raking in tax payer money like the leeches that have come to Australia are

Kill yourself my dude
Turn back the boats. Sink any boat that gets too close.

>like the leeches that have come to Australia are
Way to complete ignore the statistic mate. That's 22,548 over the course of the past nine years, with many of them still stuck in offshore processing centres. If you really care about tax payer money, it's bogans with kids who are the biggest leeches on the welfare system.
>Turn back the boats
We are and have been, for the past near decade now. Have you not noticed all the fuss over it? Have you paid any attention to reality or does your world awareness come in the form of jpgs posted on Sup Forums?

why didnt Tones just send them to central australia

It happens the same with Canada

We could move all our prisoners and other unwanted individuals there!
What do you think?

>thetruesize.com
cancer

Why?

>That's 22,548 over the course of the past nine years
true, unfortunately they're not our problem, and all the legal migrants that drain from our system shouldn't be here either
>it's bogans with kids who are the biggest leeches on the welfare system.
Too right, I equally hate them as well and wouldn't mind them being forcefully castrated.
>or does your world awareness come in the form of jpgs posted on Sup Forums?

>someone doesn't agree with me
>t-they must be from Sup Forums!! how else will I discredit them!!

try harder

because they came from a desert shithole. Only difference is their desert has Al-Qaeda and ours has Abos.

I think you can fuck off