Culture Pals /cp/ general

Hiki edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world. Travel season is approaching, search for the best QTs at your favorite travel destination!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6AfHTCSDYw
interpals.net/MiaKhalifa_02
youtu.be/fDx2FbqKjFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no autistic hiki gf to play video game with

I will give $50 in Bitcoin to anyone who gives me this person's Interpals ID. He is an English teacher in Korea.

Add me on Telegram: animalliure

Come to 68 Hangeulbiseok Street, Nowon District, Seoul if you mean it.

Tell me time and what you will wear.

I'm going to kill this American he has treated people wrong for too long.

Give me his ID I need it, this person needs to be punished.

Some serious autism here.

I am paying $50 US Dollars, please provide me informations leading to his discovery

Reply to this post.

Format

Time:
Clothes:

I know this could be autistic shitposting but if this happens you fags better post pics

No. You need to be removed.

>mfw reading this thread

What's happening here?

You know what you did.

I will remove him.

Please provide me information on his ID.

fuck off gook shit

Provide the information and I will leave.

I don't know who he is, I don't lurk these threads anymore

I go to sleep. He impersonates me.

I wonder why a 6'7" American bull is afraid to meet me.

Telegram: animalliure

Don't ruin the thread and just fuck off,

lol a couple years ago I found a German girl with a dozen lewd pics like that
She was 14

I will find you. Adding another charade will not redeem you. I will bury a pick in your heart.

I posted my picture. He did not because he is a coward.

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe in

Breathe out

Where is he.

Stop. Stop.

I'm not the guy you are talking about.
Just fuck off

what's this? "yellow fags raging because of miniature cocks" episode or what?

>telling little white lies to your qt
SHIGGY

Wow fucking funny man

>tfw cock is smaller than the Korean average
Might as well end it t b h

who the fuck is this korean retard? i swear before coming on Sup Forums i didnt even care about south korea but now I hate them with passion.

いい加減にしろよ
小学生か?

Why is the alleged 6'7" tall American bull is so scared to meet a scrawny Korean? Is he a pussy? Or is he a lying 5 feet tall virgin loser?

90% of posts in this thread is the English teacher impersonating me for an unknown reason. I do not spam.

>Wake up
>Turn on VPN
>Pretend to be angry gook

fun times

See you soon.

Top Kek thread

this bitch swallows all the time as if my cum is honey, i don't even have to ask for it. she doesn't even care if I wear protection or not she's literally such a whore lol always coming at me first I've never seen such a whore but Korean girls are generally like this. they are easier than the cheapest whore in america.

Bring the memes

>just sent the qt two separate messages
IT WAS NECESSARY I SWEAR ARGUGHHH

t. yellow fag with a small cock

what's the Koren average? 8.4cm?

I'm in my 30s.
Does interpals still work to meet qt's eventually and fuck?

I'm 35 but I put 18 as my age

There are plenty of christmas cake around.
My qt is a Swiss girl that is 31

it does, last week I talked to some >40 qts and the were THIRSTY

Fuaaaaaaaaaaark

What should I demand?

I do my best.
Peace to all.

Just stay mad then kys

Just say 'sex'

i havent been on here for a while lol
here enjoy my gift , so funny :D
youtube.com/watch?v=n6AfHTCSDYw

Go to sleep. I want your arteries to be in a fresh state on the D-Day.

Is she American?

Yes

are you going to Jihad in her pussy?

Highly likely

Yes.
t. 25 with 17yo qt

Something seems broken, theres 100 viewers every day now, while it used to be 1 or 5 views a day

archive.is/mjegl

Half your age (rounding down) + 6 is the rule
>24 ÷ 2 = 12
>12 + 6 = 18
NONCE

why do I only get viewed by girls that are like 10 years younger than me?

probably depends more on your personality than your age desu

nice

someone's jelly because he can't compete with the huge euro dick :^)

Prove you're a big, kid

Memes aside, if you're not autistic and 7/10 is it hard to pick up a Korean girl on a night out?

moar

Half your age + 7 I thought.

That makes him a TURBO NONCE then

fuck off whito piggu

17 is legal in brazil though :^) and she has her age on interpals as 18

What if this actually was Mia Khalifa?

interpals.net/MiaKhalifa_02

>hahaha this is the aoc in my degenerate shithole so it's okay :DDDD

God told me to become a musician. God told me to withhold purging. I'm putting you in my list anyway in case I fail as a musician. Good night.

>ru-ru facebook com

M8 she's german but even in your country she would be legal

God told me that I can help eliminate negativity in the world as a musician. But I am not sure because people like you will keep producing negativity. But I obey what God tells me. But I still think people like you are tumor and music is mere chemo therapy. We need surgeries to remove tumors. But I believe what God tells me. Even if I have doubts.

God sent me this YouTube video.
youtu.be/fDx2FbqKjFI

But I still think surgeries are more effective. Driving a pick into your heart will purge all the negativity you will have produced otherwise. A soul hurt by you can listen to my music and be consoled but you can hurt them again.

>in Germany right now a decrepit ninety year old nonce is fucking a 14 yo in his boipucci
>this is legal
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

I think the AoC is 16 if ur over 21

God tells me that He himself will process you. But I have doubts because God loves too many people. God loves people who don't deserve His love. I will put you in a file in my Google Drive in case God changes His mind.

Currently there is a French university student, a Japanese high school student, a Korean cook, a Korean auxillary nurse. Tumorous people. I will take eleven people with me when I go, if I fail to heal people with music. That way balance can be achieved.

If I can't benefit the world, I will take bad people with me.

Who wants a black friend that'll listen to everything you say and rant about? We can talk about anything. I usually ask how is/was your day everytime we talk

The Korean cook is the boy who harassed me in middle school. He pretends to be a nice person. Everyone is fooled. Not me.

The French university student is not you, "Ink", in case you are reading this. He lives in Versailles and he studies international law. He has hurt people with his arrogance. But you can block me if you want. I don't blame you. Thank you for listening to me yesterday. I and God will always love you. Because you are a good person. God will protect you from all harms.

Should South Korea be annihilated from the face of the earth?

There should be a plague in Korea. Because there are too many people with tainted minds in the country. They have hurt too many people and caused too much pain and sorrow. Satan's hands have had free reign in Korea. God's power is weak in this country. But there are a minority (about 30%) of good people. So God does not will an annihilation.

Satan manipulates a person and turns him into a host for his virus. Satan is a virus. A virulent virus. We need to fight it. But people are blind. I am weak but I can help by seizing eleven of these hosts and returning them to God.

>by seizing eleven

Surely you mean twelve?

I am a tumorous person myself.

But I am different because God has planted in me a seed for redemption, that grew into the courage to execute the purging.

But God sent me a YouTube video and whispered to me "be a beacon for healing let people cling to you until the day of redemption comes" but I'm not sure I'll be able to carry out this task because I am old and very empty because of my dented life. So now I obey what God tells me but save the purging plan as a doc in my Google Drive in case I fail.. God does not object to it. He wills it too.

In other words, for you to understand, God has told me to become a chemo therapy, instead of an intrusive surgery. I don't like it but I do what God tells me to do.

And the plan involves killing myself in the end.

Are you that sperg from a previous thread. shut the fuck up gook

In your cowardly ways; you wish to appease God by redeeming only others while continuing your own wile sins?

wow, that's ultimate form of autism

It sounds like a schizo off his meds.

And the reason of your souls higher value is what, if not your worthless self pride and greed? Truly you are disgrace to the Church militant.

Twelve is the complete number because that's what you get when you multiply 3 (Trinity) with the Golden Ratio (≈1.618) 3 times. Then subtract Jesus.
3*1.618*1.618*1.618=12.7
Jesus was only 70% human. Because 30% is the Holy Son that returned to God eventually.

12.7-0.7=12

You have already demonstrated your qualifying and only number to be 616.

My soul is of higher value because even if I am dominated by the evil that has been injected into me forcefully through my life, I choose to reduce the evil, not spread it like most Satan's hosts do.