How different would world history be if Europe had always looked like this?

How different would world history be if Europe had always looked like this?

I think we probably would be living in an unparalleled golden age of humanity. We probably would have colonized planets a few centuries ago.

Blame the Jews

>Spanish rulin
>no mass production
>no stock market
>no chickens
>no genetic engineering

Pretty shit if you ask me

it would be better without you subhumans

Better. Way better.

Good. just build a HUUGE wall in slovenia now

Mad we're better than you?

Why did you kill the Netherlands?

The Dutch are sailor brothers.

if there is one thing the french are right about, it's the huns

They've been too corrupted by the G*rmanics. They may have been great once but this is the only way to solve the problem. There's still Flanders to remember them by at least

>giving ikibey (You)s

Greeks are better than you
prove me wrong

We're not Turks

yeah
we can smell that shitskin

Without a unified Germany, the rivalry between France and Britain would have continued indefinitely. Leading to basically non-stop stalemates whereas one cant conquer the other.

The USSR would probably control everything west until the Italian-Sloven border.

Constant power struggles between Turkey and the USSR to control the Balkans and Caucasus'.

Spanish still unemployed.

Italians still living at home with parents.

sounds great

we would be ortodox and get involved against the turks earlier
who knows

The USSR wouldn't have existed without Germany. Lenin was bankrolled by the Germans in World War 1.

The Spanish and Italians would be fine

no germanic trash from the beginning on
we would live in paradise today

Mass production has lowered the quality of goods considerably, helped globalism, stripped local producers of their means of freedom and put them chained to assembly lines where the Jew can lord over them.

The Stock Market is a Jewish trick.

Only americans and gays care about chicken.

Germancis would end up making everyone a nigger if they were responsible for genetic engineering.

Germanics ended the Roman Empire, replaced it with feudalism and the middle ages, when europe was getting back up, they create religious dissent and plunge Europe in religious wars, they start both world wars and lose them both and now Germanics hijack Europe to crash it with only muslim survivors while shouting refugees welcome.

Germanics are a plague and the only reason they butted heads with Jews is because Jews were competing with them in their Jewery.

Not a proof of whiteness
You're a Turk. Just come to terms with it.

>roman empire has a better chance to not fall
>we still have germanic people because they werent always living in that area
Best map

fuck germany

>Germanics ended the Roman Empire, replaced it with feudalism and the middle ages, when europe was getting back up, they create religious dissent and plunge Europe in religious wars, they start both world wars and lose them both and now Germanics hijack Europe to crash it with only muslim survivors while shouting refugees welcome.
>Germanics are a plague and the only reason they butted heads with Jews is because Jews were competing with them in their Jewery.

Thank you Portugal, took the words right out of my mouth. Absolutely based.

>Is basically a Turkish rapebaby
Hmm
So much for the Greek

That gulf would definitely keep France's continental imperialism in check but I think Slovenia would be shit out of luck. And who would stop the russians?

I am a Greek

>Germancis would end up making everyone a nigger if they were responsible for genetic engineering.
The Dutch knew it ages ago, when we made carrots orange.

Geopolitics shows that Russia has and always will expand westwards towards the Carpathians to protect the heartland from threats or risk perishing as a nation as it on average gets attacked on or from the Great European Plain once every 33 years.

Whether it will be through military conquest or other means, Russia will always go West. The USSR wasnt just Russia taking over territory for the lulz, the expansionist policy was to put Russia in the best possible position for optimal chances of survival in case of warfare.

I'm not arguing with you that Russians would want to expand, but without Germany messing all of Europe up it would have been the Russian Empire, not gommies.

Albania still exists so no, it won't be a golden age of humanity.

Ah, very true.
Good point my yanky friend.

american education

northern g*rmanic denial