kek

The point is that Latin Americans are midgets, not that Asians are tall, dummy

northern chinese are pretty tall, southern are reaching south europe tier

Wtf I hate Korea now

>they aren't even taller than asians

>Japanese
>calling someone manlet
You guys are the king of manlets

I'm not saying that Asians are short or tall, from the perspective in the picture I thought he (as an individual) was tall

Kek

smart short people develop high charisma and manage to get high positions

Can you remove all chink and gook in Japan?

How tall are you? I bet I'm taller than you

>Japanse flag means he is Japanese
Are you new?

No, Latino's are short. I am 188 and I was put on the varsity basketball team despite being utter shit.

He is Japanese, a burger or european would say Latin American.

LITTLE

One rare bird

I'm only 175 but I'd say 80 percent of my Brazilian friends are shorter lol

Generations of marrying little cute princesses does this lol

I'm 188.
What's the height of the average Japanese men?

yes, enjoy your cancer

are you black

Peruvians, Aztecs, and Mayas are all descended from Mountain folk. Short, Squat with thick chests and long arms. A body type we refer to as a "Tamal mal Amarrado". Then the Spaniards (who are europe's manlets) arrived and the rest is history.

>He is Japanese, a burger or european would say Spics.
FTFY

The tallest Brazilian I knew was white looking

Not typical Pardo manlet

Unfortunately it is impossible for a decent Japanese to positively say Chinese. Especially abpit Xi Jinping.

No, but I'm mulatto.
LatAm people are manlets because they were malnourished and the Amerindian/African genes.

Argentina is European

Mountain people are tall though. Jungle people are short.

Farmers are short

Hunters are tall

Incans were literally potato farmers

>Mountain people are tall though
SAY THAT AGAIN MOTHER FUCKER!

Then middle easterners should be the shortest and australian aboriginals the tallest.

>Middle Eastern desert wonderers are farmers

That's where farming began.

But at least they aren't Asians

The problem with Latin America is that people here were malnourished for a very very long time. I'm mestizo and i'm 1.80(though to be fair to other mestizos my mom is white and my father himself doesn't have huge amerindian blood) and from my group of friends almost all of us are around that some a little bit less and some a tad more, it checks with around 80% of my generation too if I judge by school classmates, there's a lot of people taller than me.

Nowadays that almost everyone is doing fine economically kids just can't stop getting bigger, seriously there's 15 years old my height. And i'm talking about people of all races, though I haven't met an actual black or amerindian person just mulattoes and mestizos for the most part like me, asians neither.

I read that in this century latin americans are finally supposed to achieve closer to their full genetic potential and honestly I believe it because like I said kids these days just can't stop getting taller.

>french-polish mix
>scrawny
>strawberry blonde hair
>green eyes
>169 cm manlet

Some people just get shitty genetics regardless of race. I know mestizos who are freakish tall (one is 201 cm tall)
Also we have a shitty diet in most of Latin America.

they don't have high charisma per se they just have to rely on it more

72 is the best number.

Well Xi jinping is very tall for an asian 1,80m was it?